Any recommendation for low heel wedding shoes?

tirimisu

Hihi, i'm looking for a nice low heel shoes but mostly I seen is all high... Any place that I can find low heel shoe?

piggyval

have you tried leapin lizard, sinderella and anna nucci? (far east plaza) i walk by before their shoes are very bling. but i didnt see if they have short ones.

ZSW

i called leapin lizard and they no longer do customization. they have a retail shop at Intl Plaza #02-11 selling some designs. saw one very pretty. 3" heels all bling but it cost $189. which i thought is quite ex cos i bought my ROM shoes w/ swarvoski crystals at only $160.
planning to drop by city plaza to check out cos they have bling bling shoes too. not sure if it's very high though

giovinne

Sinderella has a lot of low-heeled shoes perfect for a wedding. Just check their site, maybe they have your size. :)

sweetbuttons

I got mine from Stardustwithlove. Bought 2 pairs at only about $160 for AD & photoshoot
Nice designs, comfy n very affordable. Heard they can customize to your heel preference with their existing designs.

cottoncandy

Wedding-Shoes-Low-Heel-2015-www.MyweddingHelp.com-16.jpg

Something like this. Still looks elegant even if it has low heels

darcylee

I got mine from Anna Nucci because they have been one of the most comfortable heeled brands and their speciality lies with shoes for bridal wear. I think most people here think Anna Nucci sells a lot of "bling" because they have collaborated with Swarovski for their crystals, but for those who are not looking for "bling" there are actually a lot of nice designs without them as well! They have quite a good selection for low heels, which I assume you're looking for somewhere between 1"-3" in height. I would recommend checking out their latest outlet at Wisma Atria for a better selection - plus their retail assistants are also amazing at assisting me during my visits there!

sweethearts

a pair of kitten heels open-toes shoes is a very comfortable option. there are lots of them in malls. you're sure to find a lovely pair for yourself.