Any recommendations for AD photography & Videography?

Jep

I went with The Missing Pieces. highly recommended by a friend :) love their pictures too!

momentold production (good and reliable videographer)

Dear Momentold
This is a long expired post, but we finally have the time to sit down and thank you for doing such a great job for our wedding!
As my wife and I are quite a shy couple, we are not sure of what we want for our pre-wedding video. In fact, we are not even sure if we want a pre-wedding video! However, after meeting up with you all, we realised that pre-wedding video can be fun and serves as a good memory when we grow old.
Thank*you for crafting the story for the video based on the little inputs we have, and most importantly, thank you for your patience and encouragement all the while! We have several NG shots along along the way and filmed all the way from afternoon to night. Both of you taught us how to say, what to say, and make us feel so relaxed! We realised that we are are ourselves in the video! You all never complained once and keep assuring us that we have done well for the video.
A million thanks for the lovely poster (really like the movie feel), the childhood montage, and for rushing out the express highlight though our wedding is a lunch wedding. We have not seen express highlight done for wedding lunch even at our friends' weddings. We are so touched by your actions as you are the first to reach my wife's house in the morning, and the last to leave the hotel after the wedding. Our only regret is that we didn't manage to take a photo with the poster. But we will frame it up in our new house ;)
It's really nice to have both of you helping us with out big day as we know we are in safe hands! All the best and please keep in touch!
Cheers,
Andy & Shuyu

Momentold production ( website)

http://www.momentold.com/

This is their website. You can take a look at their production.They are worth it:)

Thanks,
Andy & Shuyu