Any reviews for Fairmont Hotel Wedding Banquet? - Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Junior Member puffersiu is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hello all,

I am considering fair mont. Can I check what is the additional perks that they can give and how many course is in the package 2014. Thanks.

Junior Member kimmimaru is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    my sis just had her wedding @ fairmont... the 9-course food was as nice as during the food tasting and ballroom is very spacious and grand!!

Junior Member funkybratz is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi kimmimaru, can i find out from you what dishes your sister selected? Would like to consider them for mine too. Thank you!!! (:

Junior Member janicetan512 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I attended my friend's wedding @ Fairmont, and quite like the overall spacious look and high ceiling. I like how the lights shine individually onto each table in a dim manner, like spotlights. However, there was only 1 projector screen i think, like if you need to show montages, express highlights etc... there's a limitation there.

Junior Member Phywin is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Fairmont

Anyone has been to their wedding show? What's their perks n package like?

Member jollybee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i went there and i find the wedding show okay. the food, drinks and the service really improved compared to their past wedding shows. their packages are a bit expensive but i think it's worth the pay.

Junior Member forumbs is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by kimmimaru View Post
    my sis just had her wedding @ fairmont... the 9-course food was as nice as during the food tasting and ballroom is very spacious and grand!!
    Hi Kimmimaru
    Which ballroom did your sis take ? And the price ?
    Thanks

Junior Member Winniewpy is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    For banquet are so bad and the staff also very bad.
    Here is what my experience.

I just hold my wedding dinner banquet last sat.

1) Their av system cork up. 1st mar in there is no image but with sound, 2nd mar in there was image but no sound. We have done few times of test b4 all the guest enter, everything was fine. One of the staff asked my av helper that he can settle every thing here, ask my helper to go out n relax. After 1st mar in thing got screw up, the manager blame on our laptop problem, if there's problem with our laptop, first you should have inform us. I believe the staff adjusted n touches the laptop while nobody around. There's why once we click play there's no image for the 1st mar in.

2) Their service totally sucks, all of my guest feedback was their service not up to standard. Some tables of their fish was cut by the server, some are not cut. One of the guest request the server to cut, server told my guest there he will check with the manager b4 they can cut. Another of my guest asked for a drink and the server reply "I'm busy right now". Just a simple thing yet they can't do it. All of my guest are so unhappy about their service. Server keep dropping the fork on the floor, just beside my guest.

3) food was cold when they serve. I feedback to the manager, yet the manager told me my guest are not around when they serve the food. Which the truth was not that they not around. All 10pax of the guest are at their tables. How can a manager defending their staff, n suspect my guest are lying! This is totally unacceptable and ridiculous! Such a 5star hotel gave suck a low standard service. They do train their staff more b4 they let them go on the floor! Not just hired a few people because they short of manpower.

4) The management doesn't take my feedback into consideration. Till now did not revert back. I'm still waiting for their replies!

Banquet manager: Edwin Lee

Junior Member kemise89 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    May I know what are the wedding perks that you all have gotten when you went to their Wedding Fair in 2014? We intend to hold our wedding at Fairmont Swissotel in 2016, and will be going for their upcoming wedding fair in 2015.

Many thanks in adv!

Junior Member Haruko is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi, does anyone have any review on the quality of the food?