Any reviews for Raffles Hotel?

Jamies

Raffles Hotel - Bridal Fair 2011

Hi,

Anyone went for the bridal fair at Raffles Hotel last week?

Do you know what are the perks offered?

Please share! :) Thanks!

berrilicious

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone held their wedding or will be holding their wedding at Raffles Hotel? Just wondering how it'd be like as we are considering them.

Also, did anyone attend their wedding show last weekend?

sweety2ci

I'm going to have mine Coming December 2012.

Read a few good and bad reviews. so, i can just cross my fingers and hope for the best and hopefully no rain.

sweety2ci

Hi, my Wedding will be a Hi-Tea session, 2 - 5 pm at The Lawn.

They will give us back up venue incase it's raining.

pochi73

Hi phayoungtine! Did you end up deciding on ROM at Raffles Hotel? I'm thinking of having mine next year at the Lawn.
Is anyone able to share her experience and/or photos?

stefan

That should be the Casurina Suite A or B. =)

Really nice hotel. They have a wedding show this coming Sunday.

mathilda

It's one the most expensive hotels here.. but I believe that everything's justified. All the amenities, the food, rooms.. All of those can live up to your expectations, promise! :)

berrilicious

It's a pity that I was not able to attend the wedding show, so does anyone have pictures to show?

And Mathilda, did you hold your wedding there? You make it all sound so tempting! :)

berrilicious

Sweety2ci,

it's getting closer to your wedding date so hope that prep is all under way!

i'm close to choosing my venue so it would be good if i could find out more if it's ok.

bellaswan

Review for Raffles Hotel

Anyone had wedding in Raffles Hotel? Or anyone attended wedding there? can share your experience (food, service, package, etc.). I googled and found food was horrible in most cases and service was so so. I had seen the room and like it with high ceiling and chandilier. The pricing is high (esp the beverage pricing and corkage price). I would expect the food to be good with that price. How is the outdoor area for solemnization? Can anyone let me know your package? I need to decide for sign up. Much appreciated for your feedback and help. any indication of banquet loss will be greatly appreciated (just to bear in mind) :D

bellaswan

Hi All,

I am considering Raffles also for 2013. Can you let me know of your package? How was the food and services? Do we need to pay for usage of Lawn for cocktail/solemnization? Thanks in advance