Any reviews on The Sentosa A Beaufort Hotel? - Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member saccharine is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i've seen it in their website.. hmm i think it could accommodate 50pax guests.. not too big.. just enough

Junior Member littleeva is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi themissmarvelous according to my research, garden villa's 300 sq. m big..

Member bling is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    littleeva, each garden villa has its own terrace and swimming pool, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by littleeva View Post
    hi themissmarvelous according to my research, garden villa's 300 sq. m big..

Junior Member AngelineSeah is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi,

I'm considering to hold my wedding at the sentosa too.. Can anyone who has held her wedding there share your experience on the food and service? Did the venue decoration/ambience meet your expectation?

Many thanks

Angeline

Member pepperpots is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Judging from what I've seen in their site, I guess they can accommodate 50 pax..

Junior Member Stev is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Any reviews on The Sentosa A Beaufort Hotel?

Hi,

I'm looking for some reviews regarding The Sentosa as a potential venue for wedding.

However, there are limited reviews on their service, price and food quality.

Anyone with anything to share is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Regards,
    Steven

Junior Member windchaser is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I just held my wedding there on 11 Jan 2014, and unfortunately, it turned out to be a regrettable decision. The hotel doesn't seem to have experience in organizing Chinese wedding dinners, at least my wedding coordinator and banquet manager don't seem to have. I had to manage them the whole time and feed them with a lot of details, and in the end, the instructions were still not followed. Food wise, the quality on the actual day was worse than what we tasted during the food tasting.

This is just my opinion. I'll be posting a more detailed review based on my experience.

Junior Member ktan902 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Windchaser,

I'm so sorry to hear about your bad experience with them. I'm actually looking to hold my wedding there in Sept 2014 as well...but looks like we might have to reconsider.

Did you manage to get a discount or partial refund? One of my sticking points with them is that they INSIST on being 100% paid 1 week before the wedding. Which greatly puts me off. Did you have to pay 100% beforehand as well? To me, that is a ridiculous policy....because it just puts me in a weaker bargaining position should they screw up...plus it pretty much means they dont really have any incentive to do good job....

Quote Originally Posted by windchaser View Post
    I just held my wedding there on 11 Jan 2014, and unfortunately, it turned out to be a regrettable decision. The hotel doesn't seem to have experience in organizing Chinese wedding dinners, at least my wedding coordinator and banquet manager don't seem to have. I had to manage them the whole time and feed them with a lot of details, and in the end, the instructions were still not followed. Food wise, the quality on the actual day was worse than what we tasted during the food tasting.

This is just my opinion. I'll be posting a more detailed review based on my experience.