Any ROM venue near MRT

+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member np763 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Any ROM venue near MRT

Hi All,

My fiancee and myself wish to have a simple wedding affair in Mar 2014. We will be ROM in the morning ( at ROM or the venue itself) and lunch/hi-tea reception for relatives.

The tricky part is that we consulted a fengshui master, the date we got is a Friday. In order to minimize the inconvenience for the guest, we are looking for a venue near MRT prefer in the central.

We opened to hotel,restaurant or function room with external caterer(Rasel). Looking at the day, I guess we are looking at less than 70 ppl. With budget of $80/pax

Any recommendation?

Senior Member Mike1982 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by np763 View Post
    Hi All,

My fiancee and myself wish to have a simple wedding affair in Mar 2014. We will be ROM in the morning ( at ROM or the venue itself) and lunch/hi-tea reception for relatives.

The tricky part is that we consulted a fengshui master, the date we got is a Friday. In order to minimize the inconvenience for the guest, we are looking for a venue near MRT prefer in the central.

We opened to hotel,restaurant or function room with external caterer(Rasel). Looking at the day, I guess we are looking at less than 70 ppl. With budget of $80/pax

Any recommendation?
    y not book a function room at nearby hotel (depending on which part of the city area u r heading from to ROM i.e. City Hall or Dhoby Gaut Mrt), think there r a few names that u can consider e.g. Hotel Rendezvous, Grand Park City Hall etc