Any wedding banquet recommendations for hotels

projectwed

Hihi! I am a bride to be in 2013 and also looking out for Hotel Banquets. I have short listed a few and would like to get some advise on which hotel offer nice food:
1) st Regis
2) Fulleton
3) Amara Sanctuary
4) Mandarin Oriental
5) Marriott
6) MBS

Jiewen

Hi jwjw, i'm currently looking for hotels for oct and nov 2013 as well. It would be great if you could intro some hotels which ranging from 1.2k-1.4 per table with ball room for 30 tables on a sat night. I have been looking very hard for the past 1 months and the best i could find to suit my everything wants was Grand park hotel city hall and Concorde hotel. But both the location and the bridal suite wasnt ideal enough for my wife. And we dont know about the food. Other then that, everything was great like this ballroom and services ect. Kindly advise..

kpi

Hi jwjw, i'm currently looking for hotels for oct and nov 2013 as well. It would be great if you could intro some hotels which ranging from 1.2k-1.4 per table with ball room for 30 tables on a sat night. I have been looking very hard for the past 1 months and the best i could find to suit my everything wants was Grand park hotel city hall and Concorde hotel. But both the location and the bridal suite wasnt ideal enough for my wife. And we dont know about the food. Other then that, everything was great like this ballroom and services ect. Kindly advise..

try
1) Mandarin Oriental
2) Marriott
3) Goodwood

jwjw

Hi everyone,

Sincere apologies for the late reply, just done with my AD 2 weeks ago..

I have attached the pdf-ed version of the hotel listing here as I am unable to attach the original excel file. However, please please bear in mind that this is only valid for 2012 Saturdays wedding.. As of now, I believe you can only use it as a reference for size of ballroom and estimated cost per table as most hotels have already revised the banquet price by at least $50-$80 per table..

I will try to send out the excel file as and when I am available to do so, otherwise please bear with the pdf-ed version..

Have fun planning!!! =)

Attachments

• Hotel Listing (Forum).pdf
    213.5 KB · Views: 48

jwjw

I have sent out the excel file to all the email addresses given.. Please let me know if I miss anyone out..

Cheers!

lionelckg

Hi jwjw...sorry to trouble u again but can u send me the file again? I think probably something wrong wif my email and i did not recieve it. Tks a million!!

Dawnie87

Hi all, I'm Dawn Here. I just signed up for wedding dinner at Furama Riverfront Hotel during their workshop. For their Venus Ballroom which minimum 30tables at the price for weekday cause I took Friday. There is a lot of complementary things like free flow beer and wine for the whole dinner, 2 night stay in their suite and also 2hr camera roving during cocktail time. Due to personal reason I'm unable to have my wedding dinner on next yr end I have already paid $3000 deposit for it. So I'm wondering if anyone is interested in this hotel and I'm letting u gals to take over for jus $2000. Call me to know more detail for the complementary item for this wedding package. It's only for ppl who wants to get married on end of 2013. Call me at 93222551 or whatsapp me. Thanks.