any wedding package recommendation?

chanlijun

Personally would recommend Fleur D'sign , if your on a budget , they have good reasonable package with good gown quality . but what kind you looking for ?

I took up my pre wedding and AD from different shops because I think some shops are good in Pre Wedding but some shops are better in AD .

elleoftheworld

Personally would recommend Fleur D'sign , if your on a budget , they have good reasonable package with good gown quality . but what kind you looking for ?

I took up my pre wedding and AD from different shops because I think some shops are good in Pre Wedding but some shops are better in AD .

Thanks for suggesting! will go check them out next week. :)

Jessyl

I had taken Makeupwifstyle bridal package which includes all items at only $1688, nice gowns and pretty makeup. Very good deal package

ginx

I took CangAi package which cost me $3888 for pre-wedding and AD gowns. Went to shop for AD gowns with my SIL and she decided on Rico-a-mona, they have really beautiful gowns.

joanbridetobe

Hi, I have also taken their package for my wedding day. They offer very affordable rates and also deliver quality service. I like specially their makeover, gowns also nice . They also have many good reviews on their Facebook page also. Would recommend to those who are looking quality gowns, makeover at really affordable rates.
I had taken Makeupwifstyle bridal package which includes all items at only $1688, nice gowns and pretty makeup. Very good deal package

amiewinston

It depends on your budget as well as what things do you want to be included in the package. Some budget weddings miami offers only venue package--venue, catering service and music dj. Others also have a overall wedding package--from bridal dresses, photography, to church and reception, and foods. Nonetheless, you can always consult your wedding planner, friends and internet for suggestions and references.