anyone got humble and friendly(not for hardcore sales) bridal boutique to intro? - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Junior Member andrewmeiling is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Kiefer, Please view below :

Di Gio's gowns are not bad indeed. Service staff are not pushy too.
    All gowns are nice.

Pity i had just signed up with My Dream Wedding (MDW) before visiting them. And MDW is a disastrous choice. Take their words with a pinch of salt. Do not take their words if they cannot put it inside contract immediately. They will refute what they said.
    Its funny that you commented that Di Gio is great and you signed up with MDW??Sounds as if someone is there to poach. Ok,for the benefit of doubts, let me share with you mine : I signed mine up with my wife at Vivo. FYI, i am not a keen to photo person. My coordinator is Carol(Real name) from MDW was trying to get my sale. I wasn't keen and had wanted to leave. My wife never uttered a single word as she was browsing through the album(not knowing what I am talking about with Carol. Jackson(Real name) was beside Carol also did the explaining of the bridal package. FYI, it is MY WIFE WHO WANTED TO SIGN WITH MDW.Why?Not because of their words to push for sales BUT because of the PHOTOS TAKEN.I was being convinced by my WIFE instead of MDW sales staffs.I felt heart pinching to part with $4+++ but during the whole process till now, they have really done a good job. I am really impressed with their top notch service. BTW,I am a very quiet forumer in ALL forums and I DO NOT RECEIVE ANY FORM OF BENEFIT for my post.

Member kiefer is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    All gowns are nice. ?? How I wished all women think like that.

Ok ok we already know you are a big fan of MDW. We should petition MDW to put up a portrait of you in their shop and let you be their spokesman.

Member milkyteas is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    la belle is a very great bridal shop. they cater to your inquiries and needs but they are not pushy in you signing for them

Junior Member Chaw is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Bridal Concept @ Bugis Liang Seah St

Hi All,
    I had a very bad experience with this black shop. My package total is $2,400+, make-up artist and photographer are not bad, patient and professional. We signed the package in Suntec roadshow and the sales person was very nice, complying with what we requested. And she said we can pay the 30% or 50% deposit and the balance pay on the final day. So we pay 50% + of deposit. But when we go down the shop to choose the dress, we totally can't find that sales person and another shop assistant manager serve us. When we start the conversation, her first reply is " so are you able to pay the balance payment now?" and she started to say different things. I realized that the dress design variety are not that much for outdoor. Really disappointed with the services and photo album/ print out quality . We went down there 6 times and every time we met different sales person, and each of them are talking different things and keep asking for the money in advance. But for me, I am afraid to pay the money before we received what we signed. Really sad about this bad experience. Hope this can help you all. Good Luck and Have a great day!

Junior Member lalabell is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I just had my AD last Sunday and I would like to highly recommend Rico-a-mona, the bs that we have engaged.. We went to a handful of boutiques to look at the gowns and compared packages that were being offered. For me, the first thing that comes as top priority when selecting the so-called ideal bs is the design of the gowns.. whether they appeal to me.. hence I made appointments and went to the shops to try out the gowns to get a feel of the service of the coordinators as well (which is my next criteria - whether we have chemistry or not). There were bs that did not allow me to try as many gowns, but the coordinator who served us at Rico when we were trying were not hesitant about letting me try the different types of gowns and was patient in advising me the types of gowns that I am suitable to wear etc.. I thought that was good service. Side track, I shortlisted them as the handful of boutiques to try the gowns as the gowns advertised on magazines are gorgeous.. Hub was also satisfied with the pre-wed photos quality (that is his criteria) and hence, on the next visit, after we discussed and reviewed the package offered, we decided to sign up with them.. Service has been great throughout this 1+ years.. from gown fitting for both pre-wed and AD sessions, to pre-wed phototaking, make up skills good... and of course, the coordinator was attentive, patient , non-pushy throughout.. I have been to Digio to look at the gowns before but thought the gowns there are not as exquisite and the variety may be too great that it felt abit like mass- production.. some other BS that I been to were also v pushy (especially those that have booths at the wedding fairs)..

anyway, kudos to the team at Rico-a-mona.. especially to coordinator - Jessie (GREAT service!!) , pre-wed make up artist - Miki (though I was hoping she recover in time for my AD.. this probably was the only unfortunate thing), pre-wed photographer - Henry (he's a humorous guy who kept trying to make us lol during the shoot) and AD make up artist - Joyce (though she got allocated to doll me up on that day, her make up received many thumbs up .. but she was late on my AD that I didn't have much time left to mingle during the recep.. )

Junior Member littlesobriquet is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I would recommend Silhouette The Atelier. I did not eventually end up with them (I bought my own gown from overseas) but when I went for a visit, the customer service I received was awesome - very obliging and not pushy at all. I tried about 6 - 7 gowns (not like some places which limit the number of gowns you can try or where staff will get impatient if you want to try too many) and most of the time the staff picked out something that I really loved - so they know their gowns, and they listen. Cost is of course a factor, but I think for the quality of service and their beautiful gowns, it's worth it if you have $$ to spare.

Member cayceeisme is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    great suggestions. already tried checking some of them and added the ones i liked to my shortlist.

Member flawlessness is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Sometimes I also feel annoyed when a salesperson does so much hard selling..

Member jaslee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Feeling extremely pleased about my pre-wedding photos taken in Korea. I still recall the day when we were at Louvre Bridal deciding whether to have our shoot locally or in Korea, and to selecting the themes and studios.
    They are non-pushy and very kind to have shared lots of tips.
    Things went very smoothly for us and very thankful to our coordinator who is always very attentive and patient to our queries. You know, before our Korea trip, we tend to have lots of anxiety and our coordinator gave us a lot of helpful information and even some translation to help us. Louvre Bridal is being very honest to share all the pros and cons with us prior the shoot, and we are very impressed over the service we received in Korea too.

I have my thumbs up for Louvre Bridal!

Member happyjaney is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    great suggestions ladies. keep them coming. you're really helpful.

Member colorfulbeanies is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    wow. ... thanks for all your recommendations... very helpful

Member laurantan is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Take a look at beautiful love wedding instead, I signed my package there. bridal package at only 3k+ with beautiful designers gown. l personally love that gowns a lot. Important, great service & attitude as they're really really patience as well! Hope this helps!

Junior Member shoppingger is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Both thumbs up for BlueBay Wedding!

No hardsell, not pushy and very transparent with their cost. What's included and not included is spelt out clearly. For costs not cover, they state down the range clearly so that you are able to add them and decide for yourself. They offer pre-wedding packages for Singapore, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, etc... Photography in all countries is taken by the Taiwan team, so don't need to worry about varying service levels.

Initially, me and my boyfriend were quite aloof and cold. But the coordinator serving us is very patient and even recommended that it is important for couples to choose a photography style that they like.

If anyone need help on BlueBay's pricing or want to ask about their service, just drop me a note. I managed to get a good price and some freebies thrown in. You may quote my referral code and ask to match my package (that's what I did, no need to aim for roadshow or negotiate at all. super fuss free!)

Also have referral vouchers on hand. It entitles each of us 6 additional photos for free (worth S$80 per photo). On top of that, I am willing to offer cash upon successful referral. The 6 free photos are applicable regardless which country you go for photo shoot.

Contact me at shoppingger@gmail.com

Junior Member chanlittlemind is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Ztagewedding Although I just signed up with them 2 weeks ago but the services they provide is good and patience professional. They do not hard sell as the coordinator we met, she told us she don't like hard sell hence she won't do that instead she even offer extra tips for us like where to go in seoul, what to prepare etc stuffs. She's quite friendly and helpful though based on the experience we had. Although they are new in singapore as what we researched however they have bought quite a number of singaporean couple to korea to shoot their pre wedding and they are the top 3 pre wedding company in hongkong hence we can rest in mind thinking that they are scam or so because they have proven records which i think they are doing great? This is what we done our research and they told us as well. So me and my boyfriend signed up with them! And we have also recommend our friends to take their pre wedding with them Can't wait for our photoshoot next year!

Junior Member Razorliketears is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi chanlittlemind,

Do u mind sharing ur package with ztagewedding w me? My email is juicepaperbox@gmail.com

Thanks!!