Anyone heard of The Louvre Bridal?

Jesspeony

Hello fellow brides and grooms,

Have anyone heard of the Louvre Bridal? I'm new doing my wedding research. Anyone who knows more about them pls so share, cos I've quite like them.

Thanks in advance!:)

jiax1208

Hi Jesspeony,

I saw them on google and also fb..looks good..have you inquired with them?
If you have, can share the packages?

Jesspeony

I emailed them for the package and what they offer quite attractive, can fit in to my budget..I'm finding some time to visit them to see their gowns and albums.
I am still considering with other BS too, before confirming.

jiax1208

Hi Jesspeony,

have you confirmed your bridal package?
I think The louvre bridal had an event few weeks back. Was overseas and i missed it, think i missed some good bargains.

Jesspeony

Sorry for my inactivity, hehes.
Yes I have confirmed my bridal with them. I visited them in Dec to find out more, during their event..The staff was friendly and shared alot on the photos and gowns, and many useful wedding tips to us! Well, afterall it's our first time visiting a bridal and our once-in-a-lifetime event..
We weren't able to confirm the package back then because we wanted to visit the other BS wedding shows in Jan..i guess we humans itch if we skipped the comparing part..haha..they didn't make us feel intimidated by hard selling or being pushy.

When we visited the Bows and Newpaper shows, it was so overwhelming!! There were indeed lots of choices and promotions..but...my htb and I got very annoyed by the pushy bridals..

So in the end, we went back to sign up with Louvre because we still preferred their photos and gowns and also their sincerity to help us with the wedding. I am looking forward for sure!

jiax1208

Hi Jesspeony,
I signed up with The louvre bridal too!
My htb quite particular about the photography part. He do abit photography himself as a hobby la..
So, both of us cant take those kind of cheesy posey kind of bridal shots.
Their photographers are award-winning, so definitely no posey shots for us. haha..Looking at louvre bridal's photos we feel assured.

Are you going for local pre-wedding? When is your shoot?
Maybe we can exchange our bridal journey here! ;)

Jesspeony

hi jiax1208, I am going for local shoot. we haven't decided on the places for the shoot, still researching.
My coordinator is nice to provide a list of locations which is useful for my htb and i.

Jesspeony

Hello star4738,

From what i know they dont have standard package kind. your package will be tailored to what you need for your wedding, which i find it a good flexibility offered.
That is why i spent quite some time with them before I signed my package.
have you enquired with them? maybe you can just go to their studio to check out with them, they will help you come up with a package and even help give many helpful wedding planning advices..

Can any1 share what's their package like? email gancarol@hotmail.com

Jesspeony

You're most welcome star4738. :)

Well i've been to their studio and browse through the gowns. They're not like the usual BS who have hundreds of gowns though.
Despite that, what they have are all new gowns with the current trends and the quality quite good.

I heard their gowns designed by their designer.
I got to see some of their designers' sketches, i must say it's quite impressive.

btw, i saw on their facebook that they are having a new gowns launch this 23/mar at Shangri La rasa sentosa wedding show.
https://www.facebook.com/thelouvrebridal?fref=ts

If you have not selected your hotel can go and have a look.
At first i did consider for venues in sentosa, but my htb has his preferences for our current venue.
we decided to go with his choice then.
I booked my banquet already, so most probably I'll wait till after event to see the gowns..

Any fellow brides and grooms going for the event??

Rubi

Hi Jesspenony,
I have PM u on the package.. Could u share with mi too :)
Thanks!!

You're most welcome star4738. :)

Well i've been to their studio and browse through the gowns. They're not like the usual BS who have hundreds of gowns though.
Despite that, what they have are all new gowns with the current trends and the quality quite good.

I heard their gowns designed by their designer.
I got to see some of their designers' sketches, i must say it's quite impressive.

btw, i saw on their facebook that they are having a new gowns launch this 23/mar at Shangri La rasa sentosa wedding show.
https://www.facebook.com/thelouvrebridal?fref=ts

If you have not selected your hotel can go and have a look.
At first i did consider for venues in sentosa, but my htb has his preferences for our current venue.
we decided to go with his choice then.
I booked my banquet already, so most probably I'll wait till after event to see the gowns..

Any fellow brides and grooms going for the event??

marochan

Experience at The Louvre Bridal

Hi All,

Just to share... I went down to the boutique yesterday evening to have a look. Saw a few of their gowns on display (they didn't have much in their store) but the gowns I saw were quite elegant and beautiful. Asked them on a ball-park figure for a simple AD bridal package (i.e. 1 WG, 1 Tea-dress, Make-up & Hairdo (2x), 1 Groom Suit, Car Deco, Bouquet) with AD photography (i.e. no prewed photos) and the gal quoted me about $3k+ w/out AD photo and $5k+ with AD photo. I was like wow...that's pretty pricey (cos the other 3 bridal boutiques I enquired with had quoted me between $2.8k to $3k which is more reasonable) :blink: But of cos she continued to say that if I'm interested I could make an appointment to discuss further on the package and price.

Anyways just wanted to share my experience :tongue: cheers!

peilin0

hi,

i also enquired with them for actual day package, because i had my pre-wedding shoot done in taiwan.
so i just need the outfits for actual day, photographer, flowers, car deco and makeupartist.
the quote I got is is $2800, shall make a visit to the shop to see more. :)

i saw their gowns on the facebook and magazines, and quite liked them.