Junior Member str33tboi is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Thumbsup

ok done. re-sent.............

Junior Member Adel84 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi thanks, str33tboi. However i didn't manage to receive. Or u able send to.

kryto44@gmail.com
    adeline_8423@hotmail.com

Thanks so much inadvance for the trouble. Anyone there could also drop us a email on the package u had with louvre bridal. Many thanks!!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    haha...no worries. i mailed to both your emails now

Junior Member Razorliketears is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by str33tboi View Post
    Hi Str33tboi!

Do you mind sharing your package details with Lourve with me as well?
    email juicepaperbox@gmail.com

thank you!

Junior Member phyphua is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by str33tboi View Post
    Hi Str33boi, can you share your package with me too?? My email is phy.phua@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    yea sure sent........

Junior Member jacksonw is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, I am interested to know more about their package too. Been seeing them appearing on my face book news feed. j_wang_@hotmail.com thanks!

Junior Member benjaminteocc is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Sorry Candy for late reply. I am not that frequent at forum.
    My shoot is here locally.

Where are you considering for your shoot? Their photos really worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by Candylim View Post
    Hi Benjamin,

Your review about them is good. Can I know where you take your photo shoot? Korea or here? and who is your photographer?

Member littlemissbrainy is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    saw their sample photos. really lovely!

Junior Member georgina is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by jaslee View Post
    You can look for my coordinator, Yee Lou, she is very patient and nice lady to work with.
    thanks for it! i will decide about it! thank you so much!

Junior Member dreamydream46 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Just signed up with LV Bridal yesterday. I feel quite regretted because we didn't enjoy the perks they gave out during their event.
    I was there at their Seoul in love wedding show, although I was quite convinced about their works, I hesitated at the moment because I don't feel good without comparing.
    So I gave up their offer and went to look for other agent and companies who has similar Korea pre-wedding service.

After visiting all of them, we still decided to go back to LV Bridal, because of 3 things. Firstly, we feel them more trustworthy because they are more established and are also supported by Korea Tourism Organisation.
    Secondly, their package is more comprehensive, because they also have actual day service included. That's means we really don't need to worry for our actual day already.
    Thirdly, the team is more friendly and makes us feel the best. Some agents that we visited, they seem one man show and don't know whether they can take care our wedding anot.

We feel quite sad that packages are back to normal when we signed up. Not as many perks and discount as compared when we saw at their event. No choice, we know it's our decision on the day to continue shopping. Thinking back, sometimes we are afraid to be impulsed to make a wrong decision but we might also have missed the best deals if we walk away.

From my experience, I will advise the rest brides to research on the company first before going to their event. If we can decide on the spot at least we can have the best deals. Else, it will be like me, spending more afterwhich...haiz.

My 2cents worth!

Junior Member alex930 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamydream46 View Post
    Just signed up with LV Bridal yesterday. I feel quite regretted because we didn't enjoy the perks they gave out during their event.
    I was there at their Seoul in love wedding show, although I was quite convinced about their works, I hesitated at the moment because I don't feel good without comparing.
    So I gave up their offer and went to look for other agent and companies who has similar Korea pre-wedding service.

After visiting all of them, we still decided to go back to LV Bridal, because of 3 things. Firstly, we feel them more trustworthy because they are more established and are also supported by Korea Tourism Organisation.
    Secondly, their package is more comprehensive, because they also have actual day service included. That's means we really don't need to worry for our actual day already.
    Thirdly, the team is more friendly and makes us feel the best. Some agents that we visited, they seem one man show and don't know whether they can take care our wedding anot.

We feel quite sad that packages are back to normal when we signed up. Not as many perks and discount as compared when we saw at their event. No choice, we know it's our decision on the day to continue shopping. Thinking back, sometimes we are afraid to be impulsed to make a wrong decision but we might also have missed the best deals if we walk away.

From my experience, I will advise the rest brides to research on the company first before going to their event. If we can decide on the spot at least we can have the best deals. Else, it will be like me, spending more afterwhich...haiz.

My 2cents worth!
    Hi Dreamydream, do you mind to share their package with me? I was really interest on their package. Thanks :-)

Junior Member alex930 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Junior Member Candylim is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi benjamin, I am still considering the venue. Actually I like Korean kind of photos but my partner has a busy schedule, so very hard to fork out time to go overseas. Still thinking whether to have it in Singapore, because Louvre Bridal offers Korean concept photo style in Singapore too from what I understand.
    I am very enchanted by their new gown from Korea, so
    I have registered myself for their fashion show this Saturday to decided the package with them after seeing their gowns first.

Quote Originally Posted by benjaminteocc View Post
    Sorry Candy for late reply. I am not that frequent at forum.
    My shoot is here locally.

Where are you considering for your shoot? Their photos really worth it!

Junior Member crystall is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Can anyone kind soul send me their package? crystaltan0208@gmail.com
    Am keen on their Korea package and gowns.