Anyone heard of The Louvre Bridal? - Page 13

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Junior Member jessiecwh is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi, can anyone share with me their packages? pre-wedding and or actual day? Thank you. my email is jessie_chua_12345@hotmail.com

Junior Member Candylim is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    My partner and I going to Louvre Bridal later today to confirm my package.
    We have decided to do a Korean Concept shoot here is SG.

We have researched many places and their photos really most alike to what I like and coincidence seeing my friend's review of their facebook page, we are certain to make the decision. Moreover their gowns are really nice and only them with Korea gown designs which is definitely a plus point.

I will share my package details after I confirmed with them later.

Junior Member yanyan22 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hello all, I started planning for cartoon montage then I was referred to Louvre Bridal from my cartoon company.
    Heard that their actual day photography is better than other bridals, because they are from a photography studio previously.
    Can anyone share with me Louvre Bridal's actual day packages? I am comparing between theirs and another company.

Junior Member benjaminteocc is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    So you engaged them? My girl is crazy about their gowns too. I think their Korean suit is unique, although I don't have much preference.

Quote Originally Posted by Candylim View Post
    My partner and I going to Louvre Bridal later today to confirm my package.
    We have decided to do a Korean Concept shoot here is SG.

We have researched many places and their photos really most alike to what I like and coincidence seeing my friend's review of their facebook page, we are certain to make the decision. Moreover their gowns are really nice and only them with Korea gown designs which is definitely a plus point.

I will share my package details after I confirmed with them later.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Sorry sorry, I was very busy with my Christmas dinners recently, forgotten to give my updates.

I have compared a number of bridal studios, in fact completed the famous street. Most of the bridals I went, they are quite pushy and none of their photos are similar to Korean concept style.
    I prefer photos that are elegant and dreamy, and are very particular over the gowns. Louvre Bridal is scoring quite a high mark over their photos and they are the only bridal who has Korean design gowns.
    At first we still hesitant to make any decisions, however after I read the testimonial on Facebook, my friend who took their service is giving very good feedback, we are more confident of our selection.
    Although we made a few trips to Louvre Bridal, their staffs are always so accommodating and friendly. We seem like knowing them for long time, feeling very easy and assured with them.

p/s: Those who like to know my package of Korean concept shoot in Singapore, can let me know. I will try to email you.

Junior Member mikijoyce is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi,

Able to share your package with me?

miki_scorpio86@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Candylim View Post
    Sorry sorry, I was very busy with my Christmas dinners recently, forgotten to give my updates.

I have compared a number of bridal studios, in fact completed the famous street. Most of the bridals I went, they are quite pushy and none of their photos are similar to Korean concept style.
    I prefer photos that are elegant and dreamy, and are very particular over the gowns. Louvre Bridal is scoring quite a high mark over their photos and they are the only bridal who has Korean design gowns.
    At first we still hesitant to make any decisions, however after I read the testimonial on Facebook, my friend who took their service is giving very good feedback, we are more confident of our selection.
    Although we made a few trips to Louvre Bridal, their staffs are always so accommodating and friendly. We seem like knowing them for long time, feeling very easy and assured with them.

p/s: Those who like to know my package of Korean concept shoot in Singapore, can let me know. I will try to email you.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I send you my package for your ref already, mikijoyce!

Junior Member jiejieningning is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi jaslee, do u mind emailing me your korea package and AD package.
    Jiening2000@hotmail.com

Many thanks!

Junior Member jiax1208 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    This was what we written for the Louvre Bridal team in our appreciation card to them last week.

We are very grateful to have a team of fabulous people to work with. Our coordinator is superbly patient & good with advice. Make-up artist is great & fast with her gorgeous make-up and hairstyling services.

The photographers are full of great skills, thumbs up for their creativity!

Everyone commented my prewedding photos look wonderful and unique and we are sure these photos will bring us smiles whenever we look at them.

My relatives and family loves the photographer for our actual day, he is always so "on" and the photos are superb with all our details and expressions captured so well.

Your team are very experienced since you are in the weddings previously for so many years.

We never regret to trust our wedding to your hands and will strongly recommend other brides and grooms getting married and looking for a trustworthy bridal.

Jia Xing & Ling Yang

Junior Member nicolecarebear is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

louvre

Hi Candy! Would you be able to share with me your package with louvre? I am interested in signing with them thank you (:

Junior Member Kaelynkan is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi,

Able to share your package with me?

yipingkan@gmail.com

Thanks!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi,

I am thinking of taking up louvre bridal as well.

would you be able to send me your package as a reference pls?

Thank you. My email is huijun14@gmail.com

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I sent you my package reference already, nicolecarebear!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    thank you Candy
    hugs!

Junior Member jinnik is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by jiax1208 View Post
    This was what we written for the Louvre Bridal team in our appreciation card to them last week.

We are very grateful to have a team of fabulous people to work with. Our coordinator is superbly patient & good with advice. Make-up artist is great & fast with her gorgeous make-up and hairstyling services.

The photographers are full of great skills, thumbs up for their creativity!

Everyone commented my prewedding photos look wonderful and unique and we are sure these photos will bring us smiles whenever we look at them.

My relatives and family loves the photographer for our actual day, he is always so "on" and the photos are superb with all our details and expressions captured so well.

Your team are very experienced since you are in the weddings previously for so many years.

We never regret to trust our wedding to your hands and will strongly recommend other brides and grooms getting married and looking for a trustworthy bridal.

Jia Xing & Ling Yang

Hi Jia Xing,

Is yours local or korea shoot? I absolutely love the korea photos!!!! but its kind of expensive to go to korea for the photoshoot and all for me. So we are contemplating to take the local option instead. But i'm kinda scared the photoshoot in singapore may not be of the same standards/feel bcos of the different photogs/backgrounds. Your thoughts?