Anyone heard of The Louvre Bridal? - Page 14

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Junior Member jiax1208 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    JiaXing, my photoshoot was here in SG. I signed up previously is because their photography works are comparably better. My husband knows about photography, and he nod his head when he sees their photos, so we went ahead.

I didn't go Korea, although we had the idea too, because we want to go back to the places we met and dated. Louvre Bridal team are really chaps who are very patient about listening to what we want and their photos are to our expectations, so don't worry.

Hope our experience can benefit you.

Junior Member jiax1208 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Sorry typo mistake. From JiaXing to Jinnik: My photoshoot was here in SG. I signed up previously is because their photography works are comparably better. My husband knows about photography, and he nod his head when he sees their photos, so we went ahead.

I didn't go Korea, although we had the idea too, because we want to go back to the places we met and dated. Louvre Bridal team are really chaps who are very patient about listening to what we want and their photos are to our expectations, so don't worry.

Hope our experience can benefit you.

Quote Originally Posted by jinnik View Post

Is yours local or korea shoot? I absolutely love the korea photos!!!! but its kind of expensive to go to korea for the photoshoot and all for me. So we are contemplating to take the local option instead. But i'm kinda scared the photoshoot in singapore may not be of the same standards/feel bcos of the different photogs/backgrounds. Your thoughts?

Junior Member iivvaann is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, anyone can share with me your package details? I have just registered for their 24/1/15-workshop. Actually not very keen to know about skincare, maybe my another half is? But for us to get back all photos on the day for free is worth the visit, I am sure.

Member jaslee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Opps I didn't know I was being asked on the package details. Sorry, I am not so frequent at the forum. I think it's better to ask the BS directly, because I signed sometime back, maybe the prices are different already. The staffs are very nice people, and they don't hard-sales, so no harm asking them and meeting them to see if you like anot before signing up.

Junior Member nick123 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I just started my wedding preparation. First choice in my list is The Lourve Bridal after hearing the review from my cousin, who was their customers. My cousin is very fussy about service. Sometimes I feel she gets upset very easily at restaurants when the waiters are slow, so we are surprised to hear her positive feedback about a shop. I am very keen to find out more for my comparison before I visit them.
    Anyone can share your package details to me? nickkyeo@yahoo.com.sg

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Yeelou is my coordinator and a patient and detailed lady. We feel very safe under her hands. Don't know if your cousin also has the same coordinator?

Quote Originally Posted by nick123 View Post
    I just started my wedding preparation. First choice in my list is The Lourve Bridal after hearing the review from my cousin, who was their customers. My cousin is very fussy about service. Sometimes I feel she gets upset very easily at restaurants when the waiters are slow, so we are surprised to hear her positive feedback about a shop. I am very keen to find out more for my comparison before I visit them.
    Anyone can share your package details to me? nickkyeo@yahoo.com.sg

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I am not sure, I will check with her on the coordinator and hope I can be assigned the same one.

Quote Originally Posted by jaslee View Post
    Yeelou is my coordinator and a patient and detailed lady. We feel very safe under her hands. Don't know if your cousin also has the same coordinator?

Junior Member occasion235 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi
    I know about them but i loved the outfit that were present at Occasion Fashion Inc. They have a wide collection of ROM dress as well as bridal wedding and engagement dress. Girls do check out them.

Junior Member Crystalcollection is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, anyone able to share your package details with me? Many thanks!
    My email address is: crystalcollection12@gmail.com

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    One thing off my load! Finally confirmed my package with Lourve bridal last Saturday at their workshop. I requested for your recommended coordinator, because I checked that my cousin is also having the same coordinator as you. The photos look great, especially their editing and I was very convinced about their skills. I did compared a few places and place Lourve bridal as the last stop, At least I was aware what others are giving us before committing at the first stop. Smart right? Lourve photos really win!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Gongxi, Nick! Welcome to our Louvre club!

One thing off my load! Finally confirmed my package with Lourve bridal last Saturday at their workshop. I requested for your recommended coordinator, because I checked that my cousin is also having the same coordinator as you. The photos look great, especially their editing and I was very convinced about their skills. I did compared a few places and place Lourve bridal as the last stop, At least I was aware what others are giving us before committing at the first stop. Smart right? Lourve photos really win!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Thanks thanks! I am very glad that I have chosen Louvre Bridal. Hope they can live up to our expectations!

Gongxi, Nick! Welcome to our Louvre club!

Junior Member iivvaann is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Me too! We engaged Louvre bridal too. Everything including a candy bar and table decoration under one roof.
    Recently attended my friend's wedding and witness their photographer at work. The photographer is very pro-active and very engaging, we felt we made the right decision to get their actual day too.

Thanks thanks! I am very glad that I have chosen Louvre Bridal. Hope they can live up to our expectations!

Junior Member enwedding03 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Benjaminteocc, can you please share with me your local package?
    enwedding03@gmail.com

Thanks alot!

Junior Member enwedding03 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Candylim, can you please share with me your local package?
    enwedding03@gmail.com

Thanks alot!