Anyone heard of The Louvre Bridal? - Page 16

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
    Junior Member iceage is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by amy42 View Post
    I attended their gown launch last weekend. The package for doing in SG is around S$3.8k for preshoot and AD together with 30 photos.
    I am lucky to catch their promotion and I get a number of freebies and more photos for return.
    Package is still comparable and reasonable. What I like is their gowns are very elegant and their attitude is very welcoming. What matters is the gowns right?
    hey amy42 does yours include free range of gown? i understand they seem to have a few ranges. korean and not korean ones.
    are you able to share with me your package details via pm or email via iceage87@hotmail.com?
    any one who has their local all inclusive package can share them with me as well?

TIA!

Junior Member yueyee02 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Dear all..

Newbie to wedding forum. I am looking for local pre + AD photoshoot. Seems lots of positive reviews for Louvre Bridal. Can anyone please share with me your package details via pm or email via yueyee02@gmail.com?

Appreciate your help!!

Junior Member joelteo is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    My friends recommended this bridal shop. They had their wedding last year and very pleased with the service and photos. Anyone can share with me your deals before I make a visit to them?

Member jaslee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi yueyee & joelteo, I had signed up with them sometime back. Maybe you can email them directly for package rates. However from what I heard from my friends, you can look out for their events/ wedding shows for better deals.

Junior Member whuiling is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, Can I have the package to Korea?

Junior Member sweetish12 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi anyone can share with me their packages? my email address is sweetish12@yahoo.com thank you.

Junior Member nick123 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    My family and I are still very upset over Mr. Lee. When I saw Lourve Bridal facebook that they are donating and helping out in charity and I feel touched of their action. From start of my visit to the shop, they left me very good feeling as they are not overselling and very flexible to plan to our needs. I am a tough nut to crack, because I am into sales line myself and familiar of the commonly used sales strategy. I was attended by their senior manager, I guess. She is very experienced in illustrating the stages and timeline to plan my wedding, which was totally a different approach compared. I think we are in safe hands of the team, because I can't stand worrying every tiny things. Thumbs up for their attitude!

Junior Member sweetish12 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi nick123 can you share with me your package? thanks!

Junior Member amy42 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    My package includes all the gown range but not the Korean designs. Well, they are very upfront and for me, I am fine without because those gowns I saw at their launch are not Korean designs but very elegant.

Quote Originally Posted by iceage View Post
    hey amy42 does yours include free range of gown? i understand they seem to have a few ranges. korean and not korean ones.
    are you able to share with me your package details via pm or email via iceage87@hotmail.com?
    any one who has their local all inclusive package can share them with me as well?

TIA!

Junior Member kiwii is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hihi

Can someone share with me their package ?
    Thanks..

Junior Member irysheena is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi,

Any BTB sign up for korea pre wedding photoshoot? Can share package details with me ?
    irysheena@yahoo.com.sg
    Thanks in advance

Junior Member dawndawnchua is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, any BTB can share the lovre bridal package with me? I just take a look on the website and seems they are not specialized in doing korean prewedding. Any reviews?

Member jaslee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    dawndawnchua, I went Korea for my shoot last spring time. Experience was wonderful for us. They are related with Korean Tourism Board and I think last time when I did research, they are specialized in Korea pre-wedding, that's why we went for them.

But I signed years back, package and price guess are different now. Saw their ads that they got promotion $500 discount now. I am recommending my cousin to them too.

Junior Member Therapeuticjoy is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hellloo,

Can anyone please share their bridal package with me?

Thanks!

ng.huiying@hotmail.com

Junior Member gwensy is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, can anyone share your AD package with me? Thanks in advance! My email address: yun_luv88@hotmail.com