Anyone heard of The Louvre Bridal? - Page 17

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
    Junior Member dawndawnchua is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by jaslee View Post
    dawndawnchua, I went Korea for my shoot last spring time. Experience was wonderful for us. They are related with Korean Tourism Board and I think last time when I did research, they are specialized in Korea pre-wedding, that's why we went for them.

But I signed years back, package and price guess are different now. Saw their ads that they got promotion $500 discount now. I am recommending my cousin to them too.
    Thanks jaslee. Which studio did you choose?

Member jaslee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Thumbsup

I went to their Farm theme. Very very very big area and nicely decorated. I got pics with the sheeps and dogs. Very interesting experience.

Quote Originally Posted by dawndawnchua View Post
    Thanks jaslee. Which studio did you choose?

Junior Member Guangyao is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Anybody looking at Korean pre-wedding photoshoot? We have looked at many korean and singaporean coordinators over the past few months and I think we can compare notes if you like =)

Junior Member christinelimm is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Though my AD is not over, however i would still like to give my experience feedback here first. As i think Louvre BS really make the effort for making every prewedding a pleasant and great one. The pre wedding process is pretty fun yet memorable! The bridal gown range is beautiful, and I had a hard time deciding.

Both of us are not prone in posing nor having ideas about what we want. The coordinator is very patient with us and the photos turn out very nice. We are sure that flipping back our pre-wedding album will bring memorable memories in future. We are satisfied and will encourage our friends to come for this bridal.

omx
    Junior Member omx is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, Can you share with me your package? I am interested in LB too. Thanks. ong.meixin@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by christinelimm View Post
    Though my AD is not over, however i would still like to give my experience feedback here first. As i think Louvre BS really make the effort for making every prewedding a pleasant and great one. The pre wedding process is pretty fun yet memorable! The bridal gown range is beautiful, and I had a hard time deciding.

Both of us are not prone in posing nor having ideas about what we want. The coordinator is very patient with us and the photos turn out very nice. We are sure that flipping back our pre-wedding album will bring memorable memories in future. We are satisfied and will encourage our friends to come for this bridal.

Member misselena is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    anybody planning to sign up with LB this year?

Junior Member nick123 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I seen my cousin's wedding album with them. Very well-taken and therefore we also engaged the same bridal.
    One of my friend is going for their event tomorrow.

Junior Member kennw is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    This bridal is in one of my top list. Can I also have the package for reference to kennwong874@gmail.com?
    Thanks in advance.

Junior Member yangchengho is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Louvre Bridal Package

Hi,

Can anyhow share their package with us please! We are meeting them today!

Davidleb.wedding@gmail.com

Thank you!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Jasless,

Do you mind sharing your package with me please

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi nick123,

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Christine,

Junior Member blueyyip is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi candy, can you please share your package with me. Thanks

Junior Member blueyyip is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Sorry forgt to put email addr.. Blueyyip@hotmail.com

Junior Member Candylim is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I didn't have good sleeps these nights, because I am getting very nervous over my photo shoot. Luckily all went so well and smooth. We have bright sun and everything in accordance to our planning. Finally, it is over and I have sweet dreams last night

I am writing here, because I am very thankful to my coordinator, Jennifer. She is very accommodating and care for us. At first we are trying to plan many locations because we want to have more variations in our album. But we are glad we took her advice. Rushing location to location is very very stressing, and finally we realized during the shoot. Don't know why the time flies?

I love my look for our photo shoot. Korean makeup and hairdo is what I always aimed for. The makeup artist, although Singaporean, she is very patient and is skillful. The makeup was very radiant and thumbs up for my makeup artist!

We are looking forward to our photos now! Really enjoyed myself with my other half too!