Anyone heard of The Louvre Bridal? - Page 18

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    Junior Member amy42 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Candy, my photo shoot date is drawing near too. I am beginning to feel anxious too. Any advice what to note for the photo shoot?

Quote Originally Posted by Candylim View Post
    I didn't have good sleeps these nights, because I am getting very nervous over my photo shoot. Luckily all went so well and smooth. We have bright sun and everything in accordance to our planning. Finally, it is over and I have sweet dreams last night

I am writing here, because I am very thankful to my coordinator, Jennifer. She is very accommodating and care for us. At first we are trying to plan many locations because we want to have more variations in our album. But we are glad we took her advice. Rushing location to location is very very stressing, and finally we realized during the shoot. Don't know why the time flies?

I love my look for our photo shoot. Korean makeup and hairdo is what I always aimed for. The makeup artist, although Singaporean, she is very patient and is skillful. The makeup was very radiant and thumbs up for my makeup artist!

We are looking forward to our photos now! Really enjoyed myself with my other half too!

Junior Member kennw is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    My partner and I are considering them. Our visit last week was a pleasant one, but we are still deciding as we have a few more BS that we will be visiting before we finalize.
    The boutique is very spacious and cozy and their gowns and suits are very clean and new. One of the top in my list currently.
    We fell in love with their portfolios too, very up standard photos I would rate them.

I didn't have good sleeps these nights, because I am getting very nervous over my photo shoot. Luckily all went so well and smooth. We have bright sun and everything in accordance to our planning. Finally, it is over and I have sweet dreams last night

I am writing here, because I am very thankful to my coordinator, Jennifer. She is very accommodating and care for us. At first we are trying to plan many locations because we want to have more variations in our album. But we are glad we took her advice. Rushing location to location is very very stressing, and finally we realized during the shoot. Don't know why the time flies?

I love my look for our photo shoot. Korean makeup and hairdo is what I always aimed for. The makeup artist, although Singaporean, she is very patient and is skillful. The makeup was very radiant and thumbs up for my makeup artist!

We are looking forward to our photos now! Really enjoyed myself with my other half too!

Junior Member roychanel is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    can anyone share the pre wedding packages with me? thanks my email is roychanel@yahoo.com

Junior Member JYeon is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Hi Candy,

You do your pre-wed photoshoot in Korea or Singapore?

Member jaslee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    It's quite sad for my friend who intend to go Korea for her photo shoot after seeing my photos,.because she is worried about the MERS.

Luckily Louvre Bridal also can do Korean concept here locally. Their gowns from Korea are very pretty, .at least something different when I saw at their shop. Think they having new collection coming from Korea at their event with Korea Tourism Plaza. I read at their Facebook/thelouvrebridal.

Junior Member Haruko is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    can anyone share the AD packages with me? thanks! my email is haruko663@gmail.com

Junior Member Candylim is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi JYeon,

I did in Singapore. Are you from the same bridal too?

Junior Member christinelimm is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I been reading that many brides have difficulties choosing their gown in some topics. My experience with Louvre Bridal is opposite!My fitting is done within an hour. Very happy with their gown variety. Don't expect on the number because they don't have a lot gowns as compared to other BS. But surprisingly, every piece I wear on is very nice the cuts and even my parents nod their head on every piece and we ended up with dilemma which is better. Fortunately, the staffs are very patient with us and gave very good recommendations. Thank you Liana & Jennifer!

Junior Member Candylim is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I have a easy time trying to get my ideal wedding dress too. Their gowns are very well-made, and quality is good.

Quote Originally Posted by christinelimm View Post
    I been reading that many brides have difficulties choosing their gown in some topics. My experience with Louvre Bridal is opposite!My fitting is done within an hour. Very happy with their gown variety. Don't expect on the number because they don't have a lot gowns as compared to other BS. But surprisingly, every piece I wear on is very nice the cuts and even my parents nod their head on every piece and we ended up with dilemma which is better. Fortunately, the staffs are very patient with us and gave very good recommendations. Thank you Liana & Jennifer!

Junior Member iuhihsx is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Can anyone share their pre wedding shoot and AD package with me? My email add is junechua_89@hotmail.com

Junior Member benjaminteocc is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Agree! Suits are fine for me too! They have quite simple yet unique designs.

Quote Originally Posted by christinelimm View Post

omx
    Junior Member omx is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I was at their shop last weekend and the place is very classy and cozy. Didn't wanted to commit at first as we don't want to do hasty decisions, but their new concept photos are really very interesting. And so we got hooked! :P
    Luckily we went a few BS to compare before going to Louvre BS. I think Louvre BS is a must stop to compare for unique photos.

Member jaslee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Thumbsup

Welcome to our group! Don't worry about it as hasty decision, because their service is well recommended too from my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by omx View Post
    I was at their shop last weekend and the place is very classy and cozy. Didn't wanted to commit at first as we don't want to do hasty decisions, but their new concept photos are really very interesting. And so we got hooked! :P
    Luckily we went a few BS to compare before going to Louvre BS. I think Louvre BS is a must stop to compare for unique photos.

Junior Member jdheng1 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Can pm me their package?

Junior Member Charsiew is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hello, is anyone able to share with me the packages with louvre? Pls email to xjxmandy@hotmail.com. Many thanks^^