Member vienna is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    do they have good gown choices?

Junior Member christinelimm is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Vienna,

I am actually quite picky over the designs like not too much embellishments and not too exaggerated. For me I can find a number of designs when I was fitting.

Quote Originally Posted by vienna View Post
    do they have good gown choices?

Junior Member kennw is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I started my research months back and had consultations with a number of agents and bridal shops.
    We like Korea photos, however the MERS scared us off.
    At first we had given up hope to go Korea, but after hearing our sales consultant advises, we decided to still continue our initial idea to Korea for photo shoot.

Our first visit was to Ido Wedding, and met a female sales consultant. She is very nice and patient and gave us lots of information, except price. She wants us to decide on our dress and studio selection before quoting us. Therefore we didn't manage to sign up any package in the visit.

Our second stop was to The Louvre. Their shopfront is big and cozy. We sat there more than 3 hours, and they have many options for us. We were contemplating on whether to do the shoot in Korea or in Singapore and the sales consultant explained both venues and pricing. We felt very comfortable as they shared the pros and cons for each venue and package difference. Of course, its cost more than $800 more if we choose Korea. But they have very flexible package for us. In case we can't go Korea, our package is flexible to be used for Singapore shoot and we felt we are insured.
    Because Korea is our initial plan, we felt moved, but still didn't want to commit at the visit, because we have another stop to visit.

Our third stop was to an agent Ztage because we found them online. At first we thought they are very big international organization, however gotten disappointment when we went to their shop.
    I don't think is very presentable to house us in a tiny room when we expected them to be a big brand. So it was a great disappointment to us.
    The sales person Eileen was friendly in the beginning, but as we go on to find out more details, we felt the stress tremendously.
    Although they are giving free nights stay, but they are not very attractive when I been to Korea and know that one night stay is as low as $80 only, especially their accommodation given to us are not those prestige hotels. They kept self promoting themselves non-stop without giving us a break to discuss and actually we felt turned off when she started to slam other of their competitors making us feel that they are not professional to take care of our wedding.

We gave ourselves 2 weeks cooling period to review the 3 stops we went and been monitoring their reviews.
    So just last week, we made our choice and in essence, i went back for the 2nd stop (The Louvre),
    (you might have guessed my choice?)
    We also engaged their actual day under one roof.
    Their gowns are very elegant as compared to both stop 1 & 3, we didn't even manage to see their gowns at all.

Well, I am just sharing my personal experiences.
    Anyone wish to exchange notes? I don't mind sharing too.

Junior Member crystall is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi kenw, can you share your notes with me? crystaltan0208@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by kennw View Post
    I started my research months back and had consultations with a number of agents and bridal shops.
    At first we had given up hope to go Korea, but after hearing our sales consultant advises, we decided to still continue our initial idea to Korea for photo shoot.

Our first visit was to Ido Wedding, and met a female sales consultant. She is very nice and patient and gave us lots of information, except price. She wants us to decide on our dress and studio selection before quoting us. Therefore we didn't manage to sign up any package in the visit.

Our second stop was to The Louvre. Their shopfront is big and cozy. We sat there more than 3 hours, and they have many options for us. We were contemplating on whether to do the shoot in Korea or in Singapore and the sales consultant explained both venues and pricing. We felt very comfortable as they shared the pros and cons for each venue and package difference. Of course, its cost more than $800 more if we choose Korea. But they have very flexible package for us. In case we can't go Korea, our package is flexible to be used for Singapore shoot and we felt we are insured.
    Because Korea is our initial plan, we felt moved, but still didn't want to commit at the visit, because we have another stop to visit.

Our third stop was to an agent Ztage because we found them online. At first we thought they are very big international organization, however gotten disappointment when we went to their shop.
    I don't think is very presentable to house us in a tiny room when we expected them to be a big brand. So it was a great disappointment to us.
    The sales person Eileen was friendly in the beginning, but as we go on to find out more details, we felt the stress tremendously.
    Although they are giving free nights stay, but they are not very attractive when I been to Korea and know that one night stay is as low as $80 only, especially their accommodation given to us are not those prestige hotels. They kept self promoting themselves non-stop without giving us a break to discuss and actually we felt turned off when she started to slam other of their competitors making us feel that they are not professional to take care of our wedding.

We gave ourselves 2 weeks cooling period to review the 3 stops we went and been monitoring their reviews.
    So just last week, we made our choice and in essence, i went back for the 2nd stop (The Louvre),
    Their gowns are very elegant as compared to both stop 1 & 3, we didn't even manage to see their gowns at all.

Junior Member kennw is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Emailed my notes to you already, Crystall!

Junior Member brand is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Kennw

can you share your notes and wedding package with me?
    doctorbrand@hotmail.com

Many thanks

Junior Member cynthia84 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Kennw, Can you share your notes and package with me too? TIA

Junior Member cynthia84 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Kennw,

My email cynplified@gmail.com

Thank you

Junior Member limyz is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I like to enquire on Lourve package. Anyone can send to lim.yongzhong@yahoo.com

Junior Member jacksonw is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    My partner and I have been shopping around for our bridal package for past few months. Visited about 6 bridal shops and confirmed Louvre Bridal.

Price
    I will say they are not the lowest price. We have been to shopping malls and are very astonished over the price they gave us.
    Louvre Bridal price is on average.

Place & Gowns
    Their place is very spacious and homely. I must say I like their boutique very much as compared to those along TJPagar.
    Their stage is very grand. But they don't have as many gowns as others.
    Their gowns are very well maintained and designs are very outstanding.

Photos
    Personally, the photos stand out the most and attracted me a lot.
    The photos are very well taken and they have very good ideas for our photo shoot.

Service
    I find the sales person very friendly and patient and they can customize to what we want.

Overall
    8/10 rated, so we decided to go back to them and sign up their package yesterday.

Junior Member jellypot is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I agreed with you. I am very happy with my coordinator. Very honest and prompt service. We enjoyed ourselves in Korea with the team there too. Thumbs up!

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonw View Post
    My partner and I have been shopping around for our bridal package for past few months. Visited about 6 bridal shops and confirmed Louvre Bridal.

Price
    I will say they are not the lowest price. We have been to shopping malls and are very astonished over the price they gave us.
    Louvre Bridal price is on average.

Place & Gowns
    Their place is very spacious and homely. I must say I like their boutique very much as compared to those along TJPagar.
    Their stage is very grand. But they don't have as many gowns as others.
    Their gowns are very well maintained and designs are very outstanding.

Photos
    Personally, the photos stand out the most and attracted me a lot.
    The photos are very well taken and they have very good ideas for our photo shoot.

Service
    I find the sales person very friendly and patient and they can customize to what we want.

Overall
    8/10 rated, so we decided to go back to them and sign up their package yesterday.

Junior Member AlvinIsaac is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, anyone can share with me their package too? my email add is elfie_ruyou@hotmail.com

Junior Member amy42 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I voted for a photo shoot locally here and are glad we did it with the help of our photographer. The day was quite long, luckily our photographer guided us on the poses.
    Anticipating for the outcome of our photos! (Hope I won't look fat in the pictures)

Junior Member chinwy is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Anyone can share your package with me? waiyannnchin@gmail.com

Junior Member christinelimm is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I heard from my coordinator. Their new gowns will be launching soon.