Anyone heard of The Louvre Bridal? - Page 21

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    Junior Member jellypot is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi jazzgal,

I signed up their package quite long time ago. My package includes up to actual day gowns, makeup etc about 3,000 dollar for each portion.
    From what I researched previously, they are only bridal directly bringing us to the photo shoot studios in Korea, without rest of the other agents involved.
    Many of my friends went with Louvre too, because I guess they are established already.
    When are you intending to go for your photo shoot? Heard that SIA having promotions to Korea!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzgal View Post
    Hi jellypot, see that you went to Korea for photoshooting signing with Louvre, can you share your package with me @ vianjyl@gmail.com. Comptemplating with a few BS. TIA

Member karoruluv is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, anyone can share with me their local bridal package pre wed and AD? My email address is pxlam@hotmail.com thanks

Junior Member Candylim is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, From what I understand, they have different packages and are quite flexible to fit our requests into a package. I customized mine as well.
    I had selected my photos and are glad that they have done retouching for me. So worried I look fat at first. They are very experienced and we are looking forward to our album.

Junior Member xiaojojo is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hello Jelly pot,

mind to share you korea pre-wedding package with me? my email is jocelyntankeke@hotmail.com Thanks in advance!!

Quote Originally Posted by jellypot View Post
    Hi jazzgal,

I signed up their package quite long time ago. My package includes up to actual day gowns, makeup etc about 3,000 dollar for each portion.
    From what I researched previously, they are only bridal directly bringing us to the photo shoot studios in Korea, without rest of the other agents involved.
    Many of my friends went with Louvre too, because I guess they are established already.
    When are you intending to go for your photo shoot? Heard that SIA having promotions to Korea!

Junior Member azurewrath is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Since this thread is a review on louvre bridal, i would wish to advise anyone who is thinking of signing up with louvre bridal to seriously reconsider your options. I had a very bad experience with Louvre Bridal.

The person in charge of sales is different from your coordinator. The sales person would promise you everything but the things which you agreed will not be relayed to the coordinator. If you did not have it down in black and white, it is almost with certainty that you would not get what you were promised. They also do not keep to the timeline for payment. They would try to get you to pay everything before the wedding. We got the feeling that they were always chasing us for the money. Fortunately, we had the payment plan written down on the quote and had something to argue with.

Their service is also rather bad. Not only did they get our names wrong in emails (they addressed us as a different couple), they only revealed all the additional charges after we paid for the package. The sales person went on and on about how nice the new gowns look and did not bother to tell us about additional cost if we chose new designs for our wedding gown. The directions to the photo studio in Korea were also very outdated.

So if you still want to go with Louvre Bridal (which we are strongly advising you against), have everything agreed written down on the quote. There is also no need to purchase any additional items (eg extra tuxedo for photoshoot) from Louvre Bridal because most bridal studios would give you more than 1 for free. Louvre Bridal only offered 1 tuxedo and we had to pay for additional ones. When I went to Korea, my studio offered me 3 tux and the korea traditional clothings for free.

Think twice before engaging Louvre Bridal. The korea photoshoot was a very pleasant experience though and the staff there were very approachable and helpful. I would advise everyone to engage the korea studio straight. If you really need a bridal shop to liaise for you, go for other bridal shop.

Junior Member pinkkiss is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I also advise people don't sign up with louvre bridal. I believe there are better bridal shops around. Initially I signed up with them as I couldn't find bad review on them. ( I am still clueless why there is zero bad review at all). I was attracted to their Korea pre wedding photo shoot and I went down for their event talk. The sales coordinator was quite pushy and I believe she was only a part timer. She also cross sell the AD package to us telling us it will be cheaper since we took the korea PS. In the end we signed up and told me there is no hidden costs. After signing up, all the hidden costs start to show like early make up artist fee, additional hrs for studio rental, additional alteration, additional top up for their better gowns! I don't really like their sales tactic. Even for my korea photo shoot there is no free transportation. Heard that other kr agency they do provide it for free.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    *I meant free transportation as in hotel to the studio.
    And also their response to emails took about 5 working days. And they prefer you to make an appointment (best is weekdays) before you go down.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi,

I agree that we should lock up the items b&w for us to keep track. Everything we buy, it is advisable to do so.
    I will always remind my partner, he is very forgetful.
    We also have free jackets from Korea, and our photographer is very friendly and gave us more looks to match the different settings.
    Saying about this, we really missed our times in Korea.
    Louvre is quite established and I think they have many staffs. The lady we met during first appointment is not my coordinator.
    But some of my friends had the same person-in charge throughout.
    Maybe a few follow up on the status I did, other than that I didn't face much issues throughout.

Junior Member Alcia is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Just last few weeks, I went louvre bridal with my best friend. I don't think anyone can claim any worst experience as my best friend? She is one of the victims of Sophia Bridal. They paid almost all the money, and did not receive any single photos, not even have a chance to complain about the bridal's bad service, and have to go through the hassle to look for a new bridal again urgently.
    (Still feeling very annoyed when I talked about Sophia Bridal!)

Initially when I signed up with louvre bridal, I thought their price is a bit steeper as compared with my best friend package from Sophia Bridal. Naturally, I expected a lot more from them in expecting them to waive off top ups and demanded instant reply. Going through the hard times with my best friend now, I am thankful I went with louvre bridal.

I think every bridal have top ups normally. Correct me if I am wrong? Those friends of mine who are married usually complainted about topping up for their gowns, early birds and some even spent a few thousands just on photos. I feel it's part and parcel whenever we talk about bridals.

louvre bridal is professional and are helpful to us. They lend a helping hand to my best friend at a very low price when we looked for them. (I can't reveal the price, as we promised to be fair to them) They are sincere to help my best friend and waived off many top ups for her. I hope that they can waive off mine too actually. Although they didn't do waiver for me in the end, I think I can understand that they also need to pay to the makeup artists and cover the costs and so on, since I am helping my dad on his business.

I won't like to share this out actually, because talking about it is makes us feel annoying about Sophia Bridal. But, I just feel that I should do a justice post to louvre bridal for their help to me and my best friend. I am sure, my best friend will do the same too.

mrx
    Junior Member mrx is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    jellypot, please send me your package to roytan89@outlook.com. Did your package include transfer to studio?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi,

I shared previously that my package includes up to actual day gowns, makeup etc about 3,000 dollar for each portion.
    I spent about SGD 20-30 dollars in cab to the studio, if I didn't remember wrongly.
    I think the freebies they gave me are more worthy than the transportation to studio.

Quote Originally Posted by mrx View Post
    jellypot, please send me your package to roytan89@outlook.com. Did your package include transfer to studio?

Junior Member crystall is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    My fiance and I made a number of visits to our short-listed bridals past 2 weeks and last Saturday, we decided to sign up with louvre bridal as our last stop.

Actually, we came to know them through my friend who shared her pleasant experience in her blog http://angelina-l.blogspot.sg/2014/0...e-wedding.html

The sales coordinator who attended to us is patient and clear in her explanations to us on their gown ranges. She gave us a copy of their price list stating like additional hours and so on.

I do not know whether this is the hidden cost mentioned here a not, but we do not see a need for them and our sales coordinator also advised us not to sign up yet. She even gave tips on how to adjust our itinerary to avoid paying for the extras.

One thing checked from our wedding planning checklist. We are looking forward to our shoot with them next year!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Crystall,
    You are so lucky to meet such a good sales coordinator. For me is a different story! The salesperson somewhat "pressurised" us that today is the promotion event and I need to reply by today if not I won't receive such a good price and their complimentary add on freebie. She did not give me a copy of the price list stating all their costs and told me upfront no hidden costs. I think I am the unlucky one to have such an unpleasant experience with them. I have quite a number of friends getting married I won't recommend them to louvre bridal. In Singapore there are so many bridal shops I believe there will be beyyrr

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    *better ones. since this is once in a lifetime thing, best to choose the reasonable and transparent and good service!

Junior Member crystall is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Pinkkiss, I agree with you that we should go for reasonable and transparent and good service.

I am glad that I did not face any pressurization during the meet up and my sales coordinator is very upfront to us.

Maybe you should feedback to the Company on your sales coordinator, since she is just the one not being transparent right?

My friend also had a pleasant experience with louvre bridal, and their photos turn out awesome and have received good feedbacks.

We are satisfied with them.