Anyone heard of The Louvre Bridal? - Page 23

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
    Junior Member limyz is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    We put our hearts down when we witnessed how spacious their boutique is after we visited Louvre bridal. We met them at Marina Bay Sands wedding show, although we got attracted to what we have been shown, but we are still unsure with the variety of their gowns and how their boutique is, that's why we did not sign up immediately at the show.

I like the high ceiling and especially their stage area. Frankly, I wasn't very impressed over the number of gowns they have, but when I study each of their gown available, I think their gowns are quite versatile and one thing for sure, the gowns are very new! I like their Korean gowns, because their quality do differ from the normal ones. Overall, I think I am happy with my decision made with them.

Junior Member bluepaperrose is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Went down to Louvre yesterday to find out more about their Korean pre-wedding packages. We sat down for a good 2 hours as we talked about pre-wedding packages as well as AD. They were very keen in getting us to purchase both packages together, but I was apprehensive because this was the first bridal shop that I step into and I didnt want to commit before doing any homework.

In the end we signed up for their korean pre-wedding package and we had the option to take the AD package at the discounted quote (by 31 March'16). They were a bit pushy in terms of sales, but helpful as well.

Selection of gowns is not very big, and the korean gowns would require top up. However, their gowns are pretty and new!

Looking forward to our photoshoot in Oct'16

Junior Member limyz is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Yesterday while watching my favourite movie, I saw Louvre Bridal's shop with Jeanette Aw and RuiEn. I really like their boutique alot, because it is very cosy. Thought of sharing the Toggle link here if you are following DreamMakers2 too.

http://video.toggle.sg/en/series/the...s2/ep12/355627

Pretty and new gowns, I agree with bluepaperrose.

Junior Member wendyh is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I seen it too. That's why I looked for them last Saturday. Their boutique is 2-storey with brides gowns on 1st floor and groom suits on upper level. They even have a bath tub in their toilet.

I am very attracted to their photos taken in Korea. A lot of choices for us and they give very high discount if we sign up their actual day bridal. Like many said here, their gowns are super new.

I am not very particular about the gowns quantity since I only need 2 gowns for my actual day. What matters to me is whether I like any of the gowns. What caught my eyes are those illusion back and off-should gowns and they have many pieces that I think are pretty.

Having said so, I placed my initial deposit but have yet to confirm my studio. Anyone can recommend the studio you selected?

Quote Originally Posted by limyz View Post
    Yesterday while watching my favourite movie, I saw Louvre Bridal's shop with Jeanette Aw and RuiEn. I really like their boutique alot, because it is very cosy. Thought of sharing the Toggle link here if you are following DreamMakers2 too.

http://video.toggle.sg/en/series/the...s2/ep12/355627

Pretty and new gowns, I agree with bluepaperrose.

Junior Member bluepaperrose is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by wendyh View Post
    I seen it too. That's why I looked for them last Saturday. Their boutique is 2-storey with brides gowns on 1st floor and groom suits on upper level. They even have a bath tub in their toilet.

I am very attracted to their photos taken in Korea. A lot of choices for us and they give very high discount if we sign up their actual day bridal. Like many said here, their gowns are super new.

I am not very particular about the gowns quantity since I only need 2 gowns for my actual day. What matters to me is whether I like any of the gowns. What caught my eyes are those illusion back and off-should gowns and they have many pieces that I think are pretty.

Having said so, I placed my initial deposit but have yet to confirm my studio. Anyone can recommend the studio you selected?
    I've yet to confirm my studio as well, but I might just go with the cottage studio. It looks so pretty!

Junior Member wendyh is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I also think that the cottage looks quite fun, especially we can have lots of different backdrops even the river and cafe. Although I am not very inclined to the animals, but the photos look pretty with them in it.

I might confirm the same choice too. :>

Quote Originally Posted by bluepaperrose View Post
    I've yet to confirm my studio as well, but I might just go with the cottage studio. It looks so pretty!

Junior Member Candylim is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    We love our photos and album they did for us. Very elegant and luckily they helped me to edit my flabby arms:P

I have a few friends who were married before us. I seen their pictures but frankly the pictures look quite the same to me.

Therefore I always wanted something different and I am glad that Louvre Bridal can meet up to our expectations.

They are very meticulous to help me brainstorm ideas and special props into my pictures.

Junior Member astn is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Last weekend we attended their bridal sale event and got hitched. It is our first stop and last stop too.

They don't display extensive gowns because their gowns are all new designs for 2 years only.

They have many types of photo shoot themes and also their new studio is very outstanding. They have Korean makeup artist in house too.

Their package is very comprehensive but they are very direct with their prices.

They gave us a list of all the service and rates so we are not at all worried over hidden cost that most bridals incur.

We are looking forward to our fitting coming next according to their advice.

Junior Member nick123 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi,
    Did anyone go for their themed concepts photo shoot? We are quite interested to upgrade. Just want to hear more before we go ahead.

Junior Member jackietoh is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hello..

I'm new here.. anyone can share their package with me? I'm looking for korea pre-wedding and actual day item... my email is jacquelinetoh14@yahoo.com.sg

thanks

Junior Member nvn007 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Last Saturday we returned to Louvre Bridal to sign up with them. We had a super hard time deciding between Rico Amona, Z Wedding and Louvre Bridal. We love the gowns from Rico Amona and the photos at Z Wedding is good. But we have to sacrifice either gowns or photos if we select one of them. Louvre Bridal has what we are looking for, best of both worlds we thought because we like some of their gowns and photos are significantly comparable with even more varieties and are flexible to personalize to our preferences.
    Z Wedding is on the highest side in terms of prices and Louvre Bridal falls around the same as Rico Amona, but the service is more sincere as the consultant who attended to us is more direct and open to the hidden cost, so we felt more assured with Louvre Bridal.
    This is my personal sharing. Hope it helps you if you are comparing them too.

Junior Member iivvaann is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I read on them on the newspaper recently. Our coordinator is meticulous and very prompt in her reply. Everything has been going smoothly for us till date.

Junior Member chinwy is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I just signed up with Louvre after all bridal shopping. It sure is tiring to prepare for wedding because there are so much to plan about.
    Me and my htb decided on Louvre after we compared a few recommended bridals from my friends.

I like how detailed and patient the salesperson went through the planning with us. It makes both of us feel assured and that our wedding will be a special one.
    We don't like those typical posey types of wedding shoot and i think Louvre is able to give a lot of ideas to us.

We are looking forward to our wedding photoshoot with them!

Junior Member serweds is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hello bluepaperrose, do you mind to share with me the package you have? for the korean prewedding package --> do you mean overseas? my email address is carousel.yans@gmail.com

Junior Member qishan is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, I would like to know LV Bridal packages too. Please send a copy to me kqishan@yahoo.com