Anyone heard of The Louvre Bridal? - Page 24

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
    omx
    Junior Member omx is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    We have just seen our photos and have selected for our album. One word "Happy"! We are very thankful to our photographer because he is a fun and friendly guy to work with. He taught us on the poses and is very patient with us. The new theme shoot we had was very impressive with the props and decorations all inclusive for us. There is a stylist that helps on and the setup was amazing. Even my friend who followed me through the shoot gave so many good comments over the set up and ideas. I think for brides who want a more unique photoshoot, I recommend the theme shoot that we tried. Something worth the money I feel.

Junior Member Haruko is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi,

Can anyone please share with me the AD package? Thanks! My email is haruko663@gmail.com

Junior Member ed0909 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I like to find out on their Korea package and I just read that Lourve is giving us B2B price from the studio.
    Their blog states that they will not be charging us on any sales/ agent fees. How can it be?
    Anyone know what is it about?

Junior Member astn is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I read that too. They declared no agent fees for their Korea photo shoot package. My sister likes Korea and she has made appointment with them to find out more. I will check with her once she know the details.

Quote Originally Posted by ed0909 View Post
    I like to find out on their Korea package and I just read that Lourve is giving us B2B price from the studio.
    Their blog states that they will not be charging us on any sales/ agent fees. How can it be?

Junior Member wendyh is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I have selected my studio. Looking forward to my photo shoot in Korea soon!

Junior Member ndeewong is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    yup keep us updated. thanks! QUOTE=astn;102630]I read that too. They declared no agent fees for their Korea photo shoot package. My sister likes Korea and she has made appointment with them to find out more. I will check with her once she know the details.[/QUOTE]

Junior Member vnsa is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I had joined the Korea campaign they are running now. The studio I chose is S$1.5k only and I save more than 50% if compared to the other quotes I had from other agents.

Louvre Bridal has Korean gowns and makeup and wedding day photography all under one roof. Everything is settled for me!

From what I know, the campaign will stop anytime once they hit a certain quota since they are promoting Korea tourism,

but I think I strike a good deal!

Quote Originally Posted by ed0909 View Post

Junior Member tongtong is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi..

Can anyone share their package with me? my email is tong tong.see@hotmail.com

Junior Member gary123 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, vnsa, can share your package? garyleee.123@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by vnsa View Post
    I had joined the Korea campaign they are running now. The studio I chose is S$1.5k only and I save more than 50% if compared to the other quotes I had from other agents.

Louvre Bridal has Korean gowns and makeup and wedding day photography all under one roof. Everything is settled for me!

From what I know, the campaign will stop anytime once they hit a certain quota since they are promoting Korea tourism,

Junior Member tongtong is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi vnsa,

it is really very cheap ler.. it is actually very tempting but but but...is there a lot of restriction because it is too cheap? for example only apply to certain studio or certain gown or certain make up studio? will they provide lesser item? or there is actually hidden cost? can share your package with me? I'm quite hesitate if i should join this campaign because it sounds to good to be true ler...

Junior Member serweds is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi vnsa! Can you share with us more about the direct no agent fee package you got with them?

My email is carousel.yans@gmail.com.

Ya! Is there like restrictions or additional top up that we might need to have?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    tongtong.
    I also feel the price is very attractive and the lowest from what I have compared. There a number of studios we can choose from. Like what I replied you in the other topic that you asked me. It's so hard to choose the studio, all the pictures are so nice. I checked, they give us free range of gowns and they return all the pictures to us and the price $1.5 k is nett and no GST and service charge. I can't think of any other hidden cost, and they have clarified all our queries with the FAQ I read. Their package is quite straightforward and all listed for our reading so quite clear.

At first I hesitated too, I mean we humans first reaction. 2nd thoughts, why not? We sure don't want to regret paying more for the same thing after we missed the promotion. No sense to search high and low again for other quotes since the quote now is the cheapest of all. So we decided to strike the good deal

Quote Originally Posted by tongtong View Post
    hi vnsa,

it is really very cheap ler.. it is actually very tempting but but but...is there a lot of restriction because it is too cheap? for example only apply to certain studio or certain gown or certain make up studio? will they provide lesser item? or there is actually hidden cost? can share your package with me? I'm quite hesitate if i should join this campaign because it sounds to good to be true ler...

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    serweds>

They got the gowns, suits, assistant, makeup, hairdo, translator, album and even return all the pictures to us. Like I replied in other post, they have no other charges and restrictions and they told us the studio details which I found the information quite useful. Anymore queries, I think you can check with them. I don't know when the good deal will last also.

Quote Originally Posted by serweds View Post
    Hi vnsa! Can you share with us more about the direct no agent fee package you got with them?

My email is carousel.yans@gmail.com.

Ya! Is there like restrictions or additional top up that we might need to have?

Junior Member hazelnut87 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi BTB, i am new here. I am interested in korea pre wedding, can share your package with me? I am planning to go end of this year or for their autumn season. hazel.goh@hotmail.com

Junior Member hazelnut87 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi vnsa, can share your package or experience with them? i am keen on the promotion that you have share! hazel.goh@hotmail.com

serweds>

They got the gowns, suits, assistant, makeup, hairdo, translator, album and even return all the pictures to us. Like I replied in other post, they have no other charges and restrictions and they told us the studio details which I found the information quite useful. Anymore queries, I think you can check with them. I don't know when the good deal will last also.