+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
    Junior Member hazelnut87 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Wendyh,

can share your package with me? hazel.goh@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by wendyh View Post
    I have selected my studio. Looking forward to my photo shoot in Korea soon!

Junior Member hazelnut87 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi omx,

can you share your package with me? hazel.goh@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by omx View Post
    We have just seen our photos and have selected for our album. One word "Happy"! We are very thankful to our photographer because he is a fun and friendly guy to work with. He taught us on the poses and is very patient with us. The new theme shoot we had was very impressive with the props and decorations all inclusive for us. There is a stylist that helps on and the setup was amazing. Even my friend who followed me through the shoot gave so many good comments over the set up and ideas. I think for brides who want a more unique photoshoot, I recommend the theme shoot that we tried. Something worth the money I feel.

Junior Member candicewyw88 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Can you send me your package? I am considering about going Korea or New Zealand and I want to know what's the package charges like.
    I know they are famous for overseas shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by vnsa View Post
    I had joined the Korea campaign they are running now. The studio I chose is S$1.5k only and I save more than 50% if compared to the other quotes I had from other agents.

Louvre Bridal has Korean gowns and makeup and wedding day photography all under one roof. Everything is settled for me!

From what I know, the campaign will stop anytime once they hit a certain quota since they are promoting Korea tourism,

but I think I strike a good deal!

Junior Member Acingstars is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all,

I'm a new BTB here. Any of you mind sharing your actual package with Louvre Bridal? I heard good reviews about them.
    May email me at shujuan91@hotmail.com .

Thank you in advance!

SJ

Junior Member vnsa is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I am about to fly to Korea in weeks time and attended a briefing. My coordinator Yee Lou is very patient in sharing the details and what we need to look out. We are getting excited over the trip.

Junior Member qishan is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    About to leave my house for my bridal shopping day. Shortlisted 3 bridals and LV Bridal is one of them. :>

Junior Member rachell is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I am about to fly to Korea in weeks time and attended a briefing. My coordinator Yee Lou is very patient in sharing the details and what we need to look out. We are getting excited over the trip.
    I just signed up with them too. Don't know if I can request my coordinator to be the same as yours? Which studio did you select?

Junior Member iivvaann is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    We went for our outfit trying last week, and chosen their new gowns and Korean suit. Received a number of compliments from my sister and friend. Anticipating the next in line.

Junior Member serweds is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all, I also have a AD package with them and wondering which MUA artists they partner with or any recommendations? Thanks!

Junior Member rachell is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I selected my studio and have requested for the recommended coordinator. Anyone has your itinerary to Korea and can share it with me? Like where to shop, and eat and take our casual picture?

Junior Member sunflowergina is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all..

I am new here, hoping that you guys can share some korea pre wedding info with me. As we just got engage and just started to do our research only. We are interested in korea pre-wedding but we realised that there is so many agents and studio and make up studio as well as bridal shop. We are really puzzled at the moment. can anyone here share your experience and package with me? my email is loogeorgina@yahoo.com. Thanks in advanced!!

Junior Member mintyleaf is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, can someone share their package details with me? I am considering their service too. and which is your coordinator to recommend?
    Thank you!

pinktea027@gmail.com

Junior Member serweds is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Lb mua

Hi jellypot, can you share with me which MUA u picked from LB for your actual day?

Quote Originally Posted by jellypot View Post
    Hi,

I shared previously that my package includes up to actual day gowns, makeup etc about 3,000 dollar for each portion.
    I spent about SGD 20-30 dollars in cab to the studio, if I didn't remember wrongly.
    I think the freebies they gave me are more worthy than the transportation to studio.

Junior Member Joysinniang is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I had joined the Korea campaign they are running now. The studio I chose is S$1.5k only and I save more than 50% if compared to the other quotes I had from other agents.

Louvre Bridal has Korean gowns and makeup and wedding day photography all under one roof. Everything is settled for me!

From what I know, the campaign will stop anytime once they hit a certain quota since they are promoting Korea tourism,

but I think I strike a good deal!
    Hi vnsa, kindly share your package. joyce_chiau@yahoo.com.sg

Junior Member Joysinniang is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by amy42 View Post
    I voted for a photo shoot locally here and are glad we did it with the help of our photographer. The day was quite long, luckily our photographer guided us on the poses.
    Anticipating for the outcome of our photos! (Hope I won't look fat in the pictures)
    Hi Amy would you be able to share your package?