Anyone heard of The Louvre Bridal? - Page 26

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
    Junior Member boink is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi there, any kind forumers could please share your AD package with me? alan.tham.wl@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Junior Member astn is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Sorry I was sent overseas to work and didn't have time to update on my sister package. My sister joined their campaign for her Korea shoot and package includes all photos return, 3 gowns and suits and an album.
    She got the studio she like and paid about $1,800 for the whole package. I thought the price is super good. Wedding day package is separate and they have photography and videography too. Quite comprehensive after all.

Junior Member rachell is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Just selected my studio and I chose studio 48. Anyone has the same choice?
    We spent almost an hours to look through the photos of every studio and our coordinator is very patient and explained every studio in details to us.
    We are look forward to our photo shoot in Korea!!

Junior Member lydz is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by astn View Post
    Sorry I was sent overseas to work and didn't have time to update on my sister package. My sister joined their campaign for her Korea shoot and package includes all photos return, 3 gowns and suits and an album.
    She got the studio she like and paid about $1,800 for the whole package. I thought the price is super good. Wedding day package is separate and they have photography and videography too. Quite comprehensive after all.
    Hihi,
    I am looking around for packages. Can you send the details to my email. This is my address: lydzz1200@hotmail.com
    Thanks in advance

Junior Member chinwy is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I just planned my shooting date. Anyone has any good locations to introduce, although we have a good list of venues recommendations from Louvre Bridal. We don't mind to hear more.

Junior Member nick123 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by chinwy View Post
    I just planned my shooting date. Anyone has any good locations to introduce, although we have a good list of venues recommendations from Louvre Bridal. We don't mind to hear more.
    You can explore Coney Island. The place is very relaxing and nice for photo-taking. Last time we were very dependent on our coordinator and photographer and our photos turn out great! I think Louvre Bridal is very experienced and thoughtful. Don't worry, I think the photographer will help you along.

Junior Member cheryl15 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, we like to know about their package. Anybody can help me? Please PM me.

Junior Member chinwy is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by nick123 View Post
    You can explore Coney Island. The place is very relaxing and nice for photo-taking. Last time we were very dependent on our coordinator and photographer and our photos turn out great! I think Louvre Bridal is very experienced and thoughtful. Don't worry, I think the photographer will help you along.
    Thanks for the recommendation, Nick! We had a detailed discussion about the venues with our coordinator and have selected our gowns to match each venue. Agree with you that both our coordinator and assistant are very thoughtful. Due to time constraint, we are not heading Coney island because we have other venues in mind.

Junior Member whuiling is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by rachell View Post
    Just selected my studio and I chose studio 48. Anyone has the same choice?
    We spent almost an hours to look through the photos of every studio and our coordinator is very patient and explained every studio in details to us.
    We are look forward to our photo shoot in Korea!!

My dear and I are contemplating between studio 28 and 31. Both studio pictures are gorgeous and agree with you that it is so hard to make a choice.
    Actually we also took a long period to shop and decide which stop should we engage. We can't make decisions on the spot and don't want to get committed without thorough research.
    We have been checking out a few forum friends and the feedback on Lourve Bridal has been excellent, and so we decided to go with them. Moreover they are also more established and can provide better rates.

When is your photo-taking?

Junior Member flynn is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by whuiling View Post
    My dear and I are contemplating between studio 28 and 31. Both studio pictures are gorgeous and agree with you that it is so hard to make a choice.
    Actually we also took a long period to shop and decide which stop should we engage. We can't make decisions on the spot and don't want to get committed without thorough research.
    We have been checking out a few forum friends and the feedback on Lourve Bridal has been excellent, and so we decided to go with them. Moreover they are also more established and can provide better rates.

When is your photo-taking?
    Hi,

Can you share your package with me? I met them last week at Marriott wedding event, but their booth is crowded and we are rushing for time and yet to understand their package. Thanks.

Forgotten to leave my email. flynnwong@yahoo.com.sg

Junior Member cheryl15 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    We shortlisted a few bridals and Louvre is in our must visit list. They are our 3rd and last stop. Despite that the studio was overwhelmed with many other couples, they were outstanding in their customer service excellence and served us in a professional manner throughout the discussion. They tailored to our preferences, unlike the 2 rest bridals who just bragged about the promotions since we stepped in.

Actually I was quite skeptical about Louvre when they asked us to fill our names on a blank paper initially. I didn't expect our paper was squeezed with words and numbers after our discussion till we have to write on another new piece of paper. The discussion with our sales consultant was very efficient and they are really experienced from the advice and explanations to us that convinced us that this is not just any bridal shop, but like a wedding planner Company.

We are pretty satisfied with the package they proposed and had left a very good impression over their attitude and patience. We look forward to our wedding journey with them! :P Thumbs up!

omx
    Junior Member omx is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by chinwy View Post
    Thanks for the recommendation, Nick! We had a detailed discussion about the venues with our coordinator and have selected our gowns to match each venue. Agree with you that both our coordinator and assistant are very thoughtful. Due to time constraint, we are not heading Coney island because we have other venues in mind.
    Did you go for their theme shoot as well? It's a breeze for us when they taken care all the ideas and props and the effects of the photos are to our liking. Is your AD with them?

omx
    Junior Member omx is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Spotted a few gowns to our liking from their fashion show at W Sentosa recently. Anyone was there too?

Junior Member lydz is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by omx View Post
    Spotted a few gowns to our liking from their fashion show at W Sentosa recently. Anyone was there too?
    I was there too! I like Korea stuffs and I was mesmerized with the gowns. I have also took some brochures at the booth from Korea tourism board. Actually, I haven't confirm my bridal package, but most likely will go with Lourve bs since they are so popular and even my partner love the suit designs.

Did you sign up with them too?

Junior Member taylormk169 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    As i remember, they also provide Korea pre-wedding, a bit expensive but quite premium.