Anyone heard of The Louvre Bridal? - Page 27

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast
    Junior Member marsh is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi for those who took up the korea campaign package, would u mind pm-ing the details? also is gaeul studio one of the studios that is available?
    and do u get a discount if you sign up for AD with them on top of the korea pre wedding shoot?

thank you for answering

Junior Member astn is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Maybe before they have the campaign to promote Korea photoshoot.From what I know, my sister saved more than 50% in dollar amount compared to other packages sold by other agents. Her package with louvre bridal is only $1,800.

Junior Member astn is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by marsh View Post
    hi for those who took up the korea campaign package, would u mind pm-ing the details? also is gaeul studio one of the studios that is available?
    and do u get a discount if you sign up for AD with them on top of the korea pre wedding shoot?

thank you for answering
    I will try to help you ask my sister the details. I think you can try asking for discount if you have Korea pre-wedding with them, since they are quite friendly to talk to.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by astn View Post
    I will try to help you ask my sister the details. I think you can try asking for discount if you have Korea pre-wedding with them, since they are quite friendly to talk to.
    Thanks astn
    I have also booked a slot with them to ask about all these too. my headache is about the AD sigh, have yet to settle on a date

Junior Member whuiling is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by cheryl15 View Post
    We shortlisted a few bridals and Louvre is in our must visit list. They are our 3rd and last stop. Despite that the studio was overwhelmed with many other couples, they were outstanding in their customer service excellence and served us in a professional manner throughout the discussion. They tailored to our preferences, unlike the 2 rest bridals who just bragged about the promotions since we stepped in.

Actually I was quite skeptical about Louvre when they asked us to fill our names on a blank paper initially. I didn't expect our paper was squeezed with words and numbers after our discussion till we have to write on another new piece of paper. The discussion with our sales consultant was very efficient and they are really experienced from the advice and explanations to us that convinced us that this is not just any bridal shop, but like a wedding planner Company.

We are pretty satisfied with the package they proposed and had left a very good impression over their attitude and patience. We look forward to our wedding journey with them! :P Thumbs up!
    When is your wedding? Are you going to Korea for your photo-taking? I agree with you that they are very patient and have nice attitude. I have a few friends who are intending to look into the same bridal as mine.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    just an update~

we went to Louvre bridal as well as their Korea campaign attracted us. However, we would need to purchase their AD package which cost 4988$ and could only managed to get that cut to 4300$ which is a bit much for us. Their gowns are really pretty though...and the staff (Jennifer) was quite nice and understanding. We tried a few permutations (do PW in SG+ AD or AD only) to see if we can get a package about $3k (for AD part) but it seems impossible and I was not comfortable to decide there and then to sign a package with them (the"special" package for us expires the moment we walk out).

The Korea shoots are cheap (if you pick the korea campaign) because they do not do the liaising for you (at additional cost they do), so if you are really busy, this is not the choice for you. It is also not true that Korea PW shoots average 4K, some studios do have staff who can email/communicate in English/Chinese and u can get a fairly decent one for 3k and below by contacting them directly. P/S i have been in contact with the peeps at the cottage studio.

Just to share that studios need 3-6 months to get the photos and stuff done for you. So if you are having an early wedding next year and are interested in KR shoots, you kind of need to arrange it by now :x

we are still keen on a Korea pre-wed shoot primarily because you get to wear minimum 3 gowns for your shoot and their MUA follow you around at NO additional cost. Also some studios will return ALL the photos taken to you (and you can choose to print them out yourself if you wish?) this is unlike the case in SG where we are required to pay for additional photos. Also, if you want to take photos in some cafes or museum in SG, you also need to liaise with these places yourself, and get a car (if you do not have one) to ferry your photographer around - these are all the hassles we didn't want on PW especially in this hot weather.

Junior Member Candylim is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Can't wait to share my excitement! Counting down to my actual day and super tense up although we started planning a year back for this special day. But don't know why nearing to the day, there seems so much undone things and changes.

We just had our dress selection at Louvre Bridal and had a great time trying the pretty gowns. There are so many new designs and I really had a difficult time to choose the one for me. My family members commented the gowns are pretty too and I am very happy that we have chosen Louvre Bridal and they kept their promise in frequent new launches for us.

I have to compliment my coordinator, Jennifer who is very sincere and accommodating to have helped us plan our itinerary and even suggest a lot of ideas to help us make our day smoother. She is very assuring and have great knowledge in gowns that make me feel very dependent on her opinions since it's my first time.

I hope my wedding day will go well and really getting very excited...

Junior Member flynn is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi. I like to find out more.

Junior Member flynn is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Candylim View Post
    Can't wait to share my excitement! Counting down to my actual day and super tense up although we started planning a year back for this special day. But don't know why nearing to the day, there seems so much undone things and changes.

We just had our dress selection at Louvre Bridal and had a great time trying the pretty gowns. There are so many new designs and I really had a difficult time to choose the one for me. My family members commented the gowns are pretty too and I am very happy that we have chosen Louvre Bridal and they kept their promise in frequent new launches for us.

I have to compliment my coordinator, Jennifer who is very sincere and accommodating to have helped us plan our itinerary and even suggest a lot of ideas to help us make our day smoother. She is very assuring and have great knowledge in gowns that make me feel very dependent on her opinions since it's my first time.

I hope my wedding day will go well and really getting very excited...
    I like to find out more. I am considering about louvre bridal and can you PM your package to me?

Junior Member yampie1609 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I like to find out more too. Can you PM your package to me? Thks!!

Junior Member serweds is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Went down for my second appointment last weekend at Louvre bridal after confirming my actual day wedding date with them. My coordinator(Yiru) was very patient and showed us their new gown collection and men suit, also gave us some advice on how to plan our actual day timing. She also shared with us some of the past brides profile for the mua that was assigned to us which looked really nice and natural! Looking forward to the trying of gowns next time and the new collection for more new gowns!

Junior Member yuwei89 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I am also interested in Lourve and have registered for their upcoming openhouse on next Sunday. Anyone else going? Read that they are giving free photoshoot and yacht charter prizes away. Hope we can be the lucky one!

Junior Member Rachel991 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi yuwei, did you manage to go down and have a look? What's their package like ?

Junior Member yuwei89 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel991 View Post
    Hi yuwei, did you manage to go down and have a look? What's their package like ?
    @Rachel We went down their shop last Sunday. Quite crowded and we have a good talk about their packages. Actually we didn't intend to sign up during the first visit, however their promotion was really very tempting and their service is remarkable. Gowns were very new and pretty too. So we gave a hit and hope we can win their lucky draw prizes!

The package that we booked comprised of photoshoot, gowns and photographer for our wedding day and we can choose our preferred perks.
    I don't know if the promotion is still on but what I understand was it was their promotion for their anniversary open house only.

Junior Member Rachel991 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Can I know your package price ?