Anyone heard of The Louvre Bridal? - Page 28

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast
    Junior Member ed0909 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    We spent most of our weekends on bridal shopping. Initially, we are very interested in going to Korea for photoshoot and we went to the few popular agents including Louvre Bridal to find out more about their Korea packages.

After realizing how the photo shoot process will happen if we choose to go Korea, we have 2nd thoughts and diversified our idea to do the photoshoot in SG instead.

Recently we went to BOWS and are overwhelmed with the messy situation of being forced to sign. We had a whole good 6 hours being prisoned and luckily we didn't made any hasty decision.

We are trying to cool down these few days and intending to visit Louvre Bridal again next week because we still prefer their gowns and photos. We followed their instagram and their feed is quite nice with those styled photos with props. We like the fun and vibrant colors.

Junior Member forgottenglimmer is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    any review for louvre pls?

Junior Member Candylim is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by forgottenglimmer View Post
    any review for louvre pls?
    Hi, our AD is drawing near. We are satisfied with Louvre for our pre-wedding. They are prompt and patient with us. Are you considering them too?

Junior Member cheryl15 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Anyone is having their themed photoshoot? We are thinking to go for it after seeing their recent portfolios. I thought their news themes are interesting. We are referring to these pics:http://www.thelouvrebridal.com/blog/...emes-for-2017/ (don know why cannot copy out their pictures to save in my hp?)

omx
    Junior Member omx is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by cheryl15 View Post
    Anyone is having their themed photoshoot? We are thinking to go for it after seeing their recent portfolios. I thought their news themes are interesting. We are referring to these pics:http://www.thelouvrebridal.com/blog/...emes-for-2017/ (don know why cannot copy out their pictures to save in my hp?)
    I have Theme shoot with them. You can really trust them. There is stylist who set up the props and is fuss-free for us. Their new themes are so nice! Too bad, I have done my shoot already. But I highly recommend their Theme shoot. Something unique and we are happy about the outcome of the photos.

Junior Member vnsa is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    We have just collected our photo album from Korea and we are very satisfied with the whole process. Many thanks for our coordinator who is always so patient and to the team at Korea studio. They made us so warmly welcomed and took care of us throughout the process.

The studio is very stunning with lots of variations and props for us to have fun taking pictures with. The makeup was so natural and we love the dresses too. We are very pleased and will recommend The Louvre Bridal to brides and grooms to-be looking for your phototaking in Korea.

Thumbs up for the excellent experience!

Junior Member angzee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Vnsa,

I am interested in taking my pre-wedding shoot in Korea as well. Do you mind sharing with me the cost of your package, what was included and which studio you visited? Also, are you getting your AD package with Louvre as well?

You may email me at zeebede@hotmail.com. Thank you!

Junior Member xiaojojojo is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Anyone has the package for pre-wedding in Singapore? Was looking for pre-wedding photos only.

Junior Member vnsa is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by angzee View Post
    Hi Vnsa,

I am interested in taking my pre-wedding shoot in Korea as well. Do you mind sharing with me the cost of your package, what was included and which studio you visited? Also, are you getting your AD package with Louvre as well?

You may email me at zeebede@hotmail.com. Thank you!

Hi angzee, I will drop you an email later. I gotten my AD package with them too since we have enjoyed out Korea shoot with them. They have gorgeous gowns from Korea for me to wear on my AD. The studio I went is No. 31. Have you talked to their consultants?

Junior Member CharlotteP. is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Looking for package

Hi! Can anyone post here some of their wedding packages for 2017? Thanks. ;)

Junior Member misvampire is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Vnsa,

My fiancé and I are planning to have Pre-Wedding shoot in Korea too. We are considering Louvre Bridal for both Pre-Wed and AD to save the hassle of going ala cart. Can you kindly share us your Pre-Wedding and AD package? You may PM me at misvampire818@hotmail.com

Many thanks in advance !

Junior Member sereeenaaa is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    My partner and I are heading to Louvre later to their open house. Anyone else going?
    Read that they discount $1000 off, seems so attractive to us.

Junior Member dolphio is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hello everyone,

I'm new to this and I'm already getting headaches on which Bridal Studio to choose. Saw lots of good reviews on Louvre, am considering but trying not to make any rash decisions. Can any kind souls share your pre-wedding and AD package with me? Much appreciated and many thanks!! =)

Junior Member flynn is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Just confirmed my bridal package with them last weekend. We had spent many months to consider and decided to return to Louvre base on their Korean gowns and makeup.

We had talked to them for 3 visits (1 time at Mariott, 2 times at their studio) and still they are very friendly and upfront with their prices that make us feel easy and willing to entrust them for our big day.

We are excited and look forward to our next visit to their studio, this time to work on my wedding stuffs.

Junior Member alyssatong89 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Anyone has any good/bad experience recently?

Would like to hear some reviews!