Anyone heard of The Louvre Bridal? - Page 29

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29
    Junior Member Kittyontheloose is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I am quite keen on louvre bridal. Can any louvre brides can pm me your package details to share? =)

Junior Member Tanw0185 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I didn't have a good impression of the louvre bridal.

My bf and I went down wanting to find out more about the pre-wedding and actual day wedding package when we were still very lost with the whole wedding photo shoot and actua day package thing - it's the first bridal shop that we had visited.

The person kept pushing us the korea pre-wedding photo shoot $3888 package. We kindly declined and went on to ask more about the actual day package because we have done our research online and we are definitely sure that we can get a better deal for the korea pre-wedding photo shoot in.

The lady went harping that how can we ask about the actual day package when we have decided our pre-wedding etc etc etc. We ignored and continued to ask about the actual day package. It was a horrible experience. Totally could tell that she wasn't interested in listening to our needs.....

In the end, requested for her to email us her packages for the actual day. Till now, around 2 months after we have visited the bridal shop, the email never/haven't appeared in our inbox.

Totally not a good experience for me. Now that I've shopped for more bridal shops, I know that their service is totally uncomparable to the other bridal shops that I've visited.

The above are what happened to me during my visit - doesn't mean that it happens to everyone else I guess.

Junior Member flynn is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Just confirmed my bridal package and I agree that we had a totally different experience from Tanw0185.

We had talked to them for 3 visits (1 time at Mariott, 2 times at their studio) and still they are very friendly and upfront with their prices and non-pushy.

Their service is one of the best from the many bridal shops we compared and that make us feel easy and willing to entrust them for our big day.

On the other hand, they are very flexible to customize the package to our requests and gave us lots of useful tips along the discussion.

Our experience was a pleasant one with Louvre Bridal!

We are excited and look forward to our next visit to their studio, this time to work on my wedding stuffs.

Junior Member Ennaiviv is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by jaslee View Post
    Korean Concept Pre-wedding

Hello fellow brides and grooms to be,

I have signed up the louvre for their korean pre-wedding few months back.
    And going for my shoot in April 2014.

Initially we have also considered for other korean pre-wedding provider, but have gone for louvre's koren pre-wedding because it is more unique, affordable and the team is friendly and professional.
    That made us feel very assured.

At least we know of what to expect for the bridal shoot, like how the whole process is going to be. It will all be done by Korean PG, MUA and even the album is made in korea.
    The korean bridal is well-known in korea, even featured on korea national tv.

The package I signed up for is nett, include the photography indoor and outdoor, albums, gowns and suit.
    The louvre staff shared that korea people very simple, they not like typical singapore bridal so many hidden costs.
    So the package i have is comprehensive enough.

Cynfullyjing & Alcia, you can go for an appointment at their studio, the staff can explain better for you.
    Hi! May I know which studio you choose for your PWS in Korea ? I've just sign up with them and chose studio 48. Quite worried about their service and gown selection. May I know how's the experience ? Thanks for sharing

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Rachell, I've also chosen studio 48. May I know how's the experience with the Korea team ? Quite worried about the service and gown selection. Thanks!

mrx
    Junior Member mrx is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Ennaiviv View Post
    Hi Rachell, I've also chosen studio 48. May I know how's the experience with the Korea team ? Quite worried about the service and gown selection. Thanks!
    Hi. Happen to see your post. I just came back from Korea in April. Weather is good and we have enjoyed the photoshoot there. I went to studio 48. Very nice and they are very friendly. When are you going?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi! Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm only going next year sept for their autumn vibe. Haha! How's the gown selection there ? Did they allow u try to more than 2 gowns ?

Junior Member peina is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    We had first went to Louvre Bridal as we were interested in their "Korean feel" wedding photos and signed up their package eventually. The quality of their gowns are really exquisite as compared to some other bridal boutiques and their choice of gown selection is also rather wide but there will be top ups needed for their better range of gowns e.g korean design or signature gowns selections.

Jennifer has been very patient and helpful in providing us with the suggestions and advice. I must also commend their photographer, Steven, for his professionalism as he had worked OT during our photoshoot (some delay in timing as it was raining that day). We had fun during our pre-wedding photo shoot and the photos turn out to be really nice!

Overall, we are satisfied with our decision to engage Louvre Bridal .

missypompom
    Thanks for the share! Very informative & I'm looking forward to ask about their services in person. Will let everyone know how it goes.