Anyone heard of The Louvre Bridal? - Page 7

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Junior Member hellomello963 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all, i am interested in Louvre Bridal. Anyone able to PM / email me at jayworld321@gmail.com the pre wedding or AD wesding package?

Member chocomousse is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    are they open for doing overseas shoots?

Junior Member win888 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi,

I am interested in local pre wed and AD package. Can able to share with me?

thanks.

Junior Member win888 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi,

I am interested in local pre wed and AD package. Can able to share with me @ wh_bearycut3@hotmail.com

thanks.

Junior Member jellypot is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hellomellow963 & win888: I think their package is customized, around S$3k for local pre wed and AD.

Junior Member jellypot is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    from what I know, their forte is overseas shoot. I seen many overseas photos at their boutique.
    Quote Originally Posted by chocomousse View Post
    are they open for doing overseas shoots?

Junior Member minghui61087 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hello, it seems that Louvre Bridal has lots of positive review!! I'm looking forward to have an appointment with them after reading all the previous posts =) I have not make up my mind on the location of my pre-wedding shoot yet. I'm interested in local or Korea pre-wedding shoot. Would anyone be willing to share with me at minghui61087@yahoo.com.sg.

Thank you all very much!

Member jaslee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Feeling extremely pleased about my pre-wedding photos taken in Korea. I still recall the day when we were at Louvre Bridal deciding whether to have our shoot locally or in Korea, and to selecting the themes and studios. Things went very smoothly for us and very thankful to our coordinator who is always very attentive and patient to our queries. You know, before our Korea trip, we tend to have lots of anxiety and our coordinator gave us a lot of helpful information and even some translation to help us. Louvre Bridal is being very honest to share all the pros and cons with us prior the shoot, and we are very impressed over the service we received in Korea too.

The Korean photographers are very fun, although we not nuts about Korean, we didn't find it hard to communicate because they are very experienced and patient with us.
    Thank god, weather was good for me, and we had a longer outdoor shoot because I really love the garden and cute animals. It was my first time so near the sheeps, actually quite scared, but after their comfort, I tried getting close to the animals for the shot. They photos turn out really great and I am happy I did it!
    Although there is an error to our album, Louvre Bridal helped us to get the reprint done and reactified for us without us to worry. We feel very safe under their hands and we will strongly recommend them to others looking for your prewedding in Korea too. Looking forward to our actual day with them now!

Junior Member christinelimm is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    We just took up prewedding gowns and makeup + AD bridal with TLB. I think their gowns are really new and nice, although not as many as compared with other BS. They having new gown collection from what I read on their facebook. Anyone gotten your shoot at Universal Studio? Can you share more details with me because I am planning to have my shoot there.

Junior Member Honeypokey is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Just finished my local photoshoot with them recently. Have not seen the photos yet so I can't determine whether it is good or not. Photography wise, the photographer made us feel comfortable. So far so good. My friend also took Louvre Bridal for her photoshoot in Korea and she likes it very much but to be honest, its the koreans who do the make up and photography.

When the pics are out I will update more ;)

Junior Member lingalingaling is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Jaslee! Did u book your flight tickets first or did u sign up for the bridal first? I'm so lost as to which should come first. Do you mind sharing your package details with me? My email is slurp_88@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Junior Member Joanlibra is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi. My wedding is next yr November. I am planning to have prewedding photoshoot in local or korea. still in dilemma. I heard quite a number of good reviews for louvre bridal. Anyone able to share their package details to me? Thanks email:joanlibra@hotmail.com

Member charmbracelet is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    any recent reviews about them? :/

Member jaslee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    lingaling, we booked our Korean studio prior the flight. Because I understand from our coordinator that the studio got rests days and sometimes booked fully, so we play safe to book the flight only everything being confirmed. I went for the indoor+ outdoor garden with animals theme. Forgotten the exact amount we paid, I don't have the receipt now. But I think it costs around $3k+. :>

Quote Originally Posted by lingalingaling View Post
    Hi Jaslee! Did u book your flight tickets first or did u sign up for the bridal first? I'm so lost as to which should come first. Do you mind sharing your package details with me? My email is slurp_88@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Junior Member JacelynLok is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I have just RSVP for this Sat to see their Korea new concepts. Anyone can share with me what to take note for planning a korea photo shoot? thanks, lokjacelyn@gmail.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast