Anyone sign up with ZTAGEWedding? - Page 10
    
 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 172
  1. #136
    Junior Member Haruko is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    7
    Perfect Points
    0.9
    View Wedding Profile
    The choice of the gowns look limited to choose from. Has anyone signed up with gown of choice? How would we know if they are really from Korea?

  2. #137
    Junior Member xcynthia is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1
    Perfect Points
    0.6
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi jackietoh, can you send me your actual day package with ztage? I am very keen in korean style gowns. Drop me an email to cynthiaaa468@hotmail.com. Thank u veri much.

  3. #138
    Junior Member caaandice is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1
    Perfect Points
    1.6
    View Wedding Profile
    Jackietoh: Can I know your package? How much did you spent?

    I was being quoted almost $10,000 for photo shoot and actual day still excluding our own air-tickets. If I want Korea photographer, I still need to top up $1,500 and top up the air-tickets and accommodation for the Korean photographer which can easily cost me another bomb. Their prices are way too exaggerating!!! They seem to make lots of money from us with the same studios other agents could also offer.

  4. #139
    Junior Member jackietoh is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    6
    Perfect Points
    14.1
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all BTB HTB who is interested with ztagewedding

    seems like a lot of people is interested in my AD package with Ztage. My total package price is definitely not that exaggerating. my pre wedding is actually less than 4k. i have check the market price, the cost for korea pre-wedding can be up to 5k but mine is still far from there. for people who is looking for korea pre wedding they should have their budget in mine as it will definitely more expensive than local shoot. perhaps the total package price is much more depends on which studio you choose. for my ad package is actually more customised kind perhaps thats why my package price is far from exaggerating. thats also what i like about stage as they are very flexible in customising the package for us.In fact i do not feel stage is more expensive, the price is almost the same as other agent but they are giving more items. also, I'm most comfortable with their service as other that i went to is quite pushy!!!

  5. #140
    Junior Member kelly75 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1
    Perfect Points
    2.2
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all,

    i would like to share my experience with Ztage. I have just signed up with them yesterday. I look for them because they seems to be one of the expert in korea pre-wedding. i actually only enquire with them yesterday and got the appointment on the same day. i guess because their response is really prompt. Im quite lucky that they are having expo special this weekend and i manage to grab the early bird promotion! so i would say i grabbed a really good deal from them. anyone who is interested in their korea pre-wedding can pm me for details. i would be more than happy to share

  6. #141
    Junior Member kelchia is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1
    Perfect Points
    3.7
    View Wedding Profile
    hi brides and groom to be..

    we have just signed up with Ztage wedding recently. We decided to settle our pre-wedding with them after comparing few agents that doing korea pre wedding. What we like about them is they have the most studio to choose from compare to other agent. Their service is friendly, good and professional. our sales coordinator is not hard sell and pushy at all, in fact we did not sign up on our first visit. they are also very open for discussion and our sales coordinator is patient enough for that because we actually had a very long discussion (about 2+ hrs for each meeting) as me personally is very careful on such matter. our sales coordinator was able to explain and address all our concern as well as help us in adjusting our package. so we are quite happy with all the arrangement. we think their price is reasonable as well with a better services and quality. so overall, we are quite satisfied with what is being offered and we would like to give them a big two thumbs up!

  7. #142
    Junior Member Guangyao is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    26
    Perfect Points
    17.2
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi everyone! Just an update.

    For those who have not been following this thread, we did our pre-wedding photoshoot last November (one of the 2 popular periods) and was very satisfied with Ztage services and quality.

    Just this week, we collected our photo album and we are very satisfied with the end products (re-touched and raw photos, DVD, 20R photo, and of course the album)!!

    Do email me if you wish to find out more details about their wedding package or our experience!

  8. #143
    Junior Member tongtong is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    6
    Perfect Points
    3.3
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all..

    can anyone share their package with me? my email is tong tong.see@hotmail.com. Thanks!

  9. #144
    Junior Member sstella is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    3
    Perfect Points
    4.1
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Caaandice, I agree their price is on the higher side even after their promotion. Might not be worth it since other agents prices are lower, especially their location is way to far to me.


    Quote Originally Posted by caaandice View Post
    Jackietoh: Can I know your package? How much did you spent?

    I was being quoted almost $10,000 for photo shoot and actual day still excluding our own air-tickets. If I want Korea photographer, I still need to top up $1,500 and top up the air-tickets and accommodation for the Korean photographer which can easily cost me another bomb. Their prices are way too exaggerating!!! They seem to make lots of money from us with the same studios other agents could also offer.

  10. #145
    Junior Member tongtong is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    6
    Perfect Points
    3.3
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Phoebe,

    Can you share your package and more of your experience with me? my emails is tong tong.see@hotmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by phoebee View Post
    Finally we got back from our photoshoot few weeks ago! Went there after new year and V.day celebration! We get our decision for ztagewedding for our pre wedding photoshoot! We are actually considering LB and ZW because both are dealing with korea pre wedding and i personally love korean style makeup, gown and photography studio hence my fiancee and I been checking out review everywhere and meet them up. Overall, our both experience is good however the comfortably of the sales person is what we want and a reasonable price. We opt for something european style yet a little elegant fun studio. Because we do not have very flowery photography so our coordinator Eileen shown us some studio based on our preference. Previously we saw bad review about ZW before meeting or doing research about them but we are not affected at all because we know human always see the bad side rather than good side and most importantly is ourselves that see and meet them up personally to experience ourselves.

    This february photoshoot is a good one! Though its cold like down to -3 degree but the out-going yet friendly ZW korea team warms us up during the photoshoot! We went to their bridal shop and had fitting, of course we had done our homework before going! Their gown is really very beautiful and full range of gowns for us to choose! For their makeup salon is pretty cool as well, i saved some hairstyle and makeup i want and asked for their stylist for advice/opinion, they are so nice to give suggestions! For our studio, we had a great fun playing and posing seriously and casually! We don't need to worry about transportation or accommodation because is all given except we didn't extend any further because we went Busan after that! This february is really a good month for us especially shooting under a good and professional team! Wedding photoshoot is one in a life time thing hence we are really glad we had enjoyed! Can't wait for the photos to be out!

  11. #146
    Junior Member korslee is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    11
    Perfect Points
    23.4
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi All,

    For those who have been following this thread and who i have shared my experience. my photoshoot is coming soon in early next month. Im really excited and i have been bombing our coordinator with a lot of questions! hahaha! but nevertheless, their reply has been prompt from the beginning until now. Everything has been arranged nicely for us. Our coordinator also keep remind me on the pending info that i need to submit to them. hotel, itinerary, photoshooting and fitting.. everything has been arrange nicely. so i really feel safe with them as everything has been well taken care of. I will share more when i got back from my pre-wedding shoot!

    anyone who wish to know more about my experience with them feel free to pm me! I'm very happy to share

  12. #147
    Junior Member hazelnut87 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    16
    Perfect Points
    9.9
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi BTB here, i am new here. i am keen on korea pre wedding, will anyone be able to share their package with me ? hazel.goh@hotmail.com

  13. #148
    Junior Member hazelnut87 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    16
    Perfect Points
    9.9
    View Wedding Profile
    hi kelchia,

    can share your package with me? hazel.goh@hotmail.com

    Quote Originally Posted by kelchia View Post
    hi brides and groom to be..

    we have just signed up with Ztage wedding recently. We decided to settle our pre-wedding with them after comparing few agents that doing korea pre wedding. What we like about them is they have the most studio to choose from compare to other agent. Their service is friendly, good and professional. our sales coordinator is not hard sell and pushy at all, in fact we did not sign up on our first visit. they are also very open for discussion and our sales coordinator is patient enough for that because we actually had a very long discussion (about 2+ hrs for each meeting) as me personally is very careful on such matter. our sales coordinator was able to explain and address all our concern as well as help us in adjusting our package. so we are quite happy with all the arrangement. we think their price is reasonable as well with a better services and quality. so overall, we are quite satisfied with what is being offered and we would like to give them a big two thumbs up!

  14. #149
    Junior Member hazelnut87 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    16
    Perfect Points
    9.9
    View Wedding Profile
    hi korslee,

    can share your package with me? hazel.goh@hotmail.com

    Quote Originally Posted by korslee View Post
    Hi All,

    For those who have been following this thread and who i have shared my experience. my photoshoot is coming soon in early next month. Im really excited and i have been bombing our coordinator with a lot of questions! hahaha! but nevertheless, their reply has been prompt from the beginning until now. Everything has been arranged nicely for us. Our coordinator also keep remind me on the pending info that i need to submit to them. hotel, itinerary, photoshooting and fitting.. everything has been arrange nicely. so i really feel safe with them as everything has been well taken care of. I will share more when i got back from my pre-wedding shoot!

    anyone who wish to know more about my experience with them feel free to pm me! I'm very happy to share

  15. #150
    Junior Member hazelnut87 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    16
    Perfect Points
    9.9
    View Wedding Profile
    hi jackietoh,

    can share your package with me? hazel.goh@hotmail.com

    Quote Originally Posted by jackietoh View Post
    Hi all BTB HTB who is interested with ztagewedding

    seems like a lot of people is interested in my AD package with Ztage. My total package price is definitely not that exaggerating. my pre wedding is actually less than 4k. i have check the market price, the cost for korea pre-wedding can be up to 5k but mine is still far from there. for people who is looking for korea pre wedding they should have their budget in mine as it will definitely more expensive than local shoot. perhaps the total package price is much more depends on which studio you choose. for my ad package is actually more customised kind perhaps thats why my package price is far from exaggerating. thats also what i like about stage as they are very flexible in customising the package for us.In fact i do not feel stage is more expensive, the price is almost the same as other agent but they are giving more items. also, I'm most comfortable with their service as other that i went to is quite pushy!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Sign package at roadshow or boutique better?
    By valerie in forum Bridal Packages
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-11-2016, 01:06 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18-08-2013, 11:29 PM
  3. Anyone have any idea of what is a must to have in the banquet before we sign with them
    By zhen1986 in forum Wedding Banquet & Solemnization Venues
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 11:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts