Anyone sign up with ZTAGEWedding? - Page 11

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Junior Member hazelnut87 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Haruko,

have you met them up and sign up? can share your experience with me? hazel.goh@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Haruko View Post
    The choice of the gowns look limited to choose from. Has anyone signed up with gown of choice? How would we know if they are really from Korea?

Junior Member hazelnut87 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all, i have signed up with ztage last weekend during their expo specials! Although previously we saw good and bad reviews about them in forum however we decided to go down to experience ourselves to judge. We took up KS508 which the theme is little fun, little outdoor around the studio and elegant kind which me and my fiancÚ both like it. Their services is good and well detailed package explanation with extra informative when we have question. Though their payment terms is what others said however we realise some bridal shop also have the same kind of terms hence we are fine with it. I think some bad review about them does not affect us going down to meet them up as we believe different people has different mind set thinking so we decided to believe ourselves! Now is thinking how to arrange our leave for this photoshoot!

Junior Member korslee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi all,

just an update of my pre-wedding shoot in korea w Ztage last month. Has been too busy to update recently!

my pre-wedding shoot was really fun and great. their korea team from translator to the helper and photographer, they are really nice people to work with. Thus the whole process was very comfortable and we enjoy a lot! i like their gown as well,even though i only have two white gowns but with the gown accessories or wear over, it helps to create different looks for the gown. the helper is so good in helping me changing the hairstyle and touch up for different look as well. the photographer is a very fun people and guide us for different poses and try to make us feel more relax so that we will natural in the photo. overall,we enjoy the whole process a lot. we have received our original photos as well and we have got 500 photos back!!! really zhuan dao lor ! hahaha.. but actually too many photos also an issue as we can only choose 30 photos for my album so it actually took us awhile to choose the photo.

well, we are looking forward to our album which should be done in few months time and i am praying hard that it will turn out really great!!

Junior Member sunflowergina is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all..

I am new here, hoping that you guys can share some korea pre wedding info with me. As we just got engage and just started to do our research only. We are interested in korea pre-wedding but we realised that there is so many agents and studio and make up studio as well as bridal shop. We are really puzzled at the moment. can anyone here share your experience and package with me? my email is loogeorgina@yahoo.com. Thanks in advanced!!

Junior Member blushpink is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Anyone who sign up or went to the enquire with ztage at the BOWS roadshow? I forget what's the diff between getting the VIP package, what is the additional perks. Can PM me? Thanks

Junior Member jassiez is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Girls, thanks for all your concern!
    After some clarification, it turns out that there is a factor of slight miscommunication between HTB and myself which is all for a good cause - THE HAPPINESS OF THE WEDDING.
    The replacement of 2hr casual photoshoot option was actually suggested by my HTB instead of ZTAGEWEDDING, without direct communication to me! =(

ZTAGEwedding has somehow managed to provide a solution responsibly this morning.
    The director himself will be assisting us through the process.

As such, we have requested for the above mentioned thread (Thread #156) to be removed since this morning and we would like to apologise for any panic caused.

Junior Member irysheena is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all btb,

Shall update my exp to share with all of you. I took my ps last mth during cherry blossom season. I was so excited yet worried that things wont go well.
    But i was so wrong, u do not need to worry at all. My translator in korea took care of everything for me. The driver n translator will come to hotel and fetch us to gown fitting for day 1 . Once reach the gown shop, htb get to choose the suit first den follow by me. I was given a photo album with the gowns, i only mangage to choose like 3 white gown and 2 coloured gown from the Ólbum. So while trying on the coloured gowns , the korean staff will give advised which color and which cutting is suitable for me. They are really nice and patient. On the ps day itself. We were fetched to the hair salon + make up . Our appt is 7.30am, but the studio is packed with ppl . After my make up i saw like 6 korean bride in gown . So i guess the make up n hair salon they choosed is really up to standard. Ps went well, my pg is a funny guy so he manage to make us smile v naturally. I got back total 900 plus photos for indoor and 500 plus for outdoor . Total i have 2 albums , 1 for indoor n 1 for outdoor. Overall i can say they are really nice. I have no regrets choosing ztagewedding though they are not cheap. But with de service they provide, they are worth it. I signed up ad package with them too ^^ anyone int in my package can email me, i willing to share to all.
    irysheena@yahoo.com.sg

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi ztage btb,

i have got pm to ask to share my pre-wed photo.. so there you go. this is one of our favourite shot! to be honest we were so excited when we were looking at the original photo! yes! this is original photo! not even retouched yet. hahaha...

anyone who is interested in their package and my experience feel free to pm me!
    [IMG]/Users/jillian/Downloads/H13A8800.jpg[/IMG]

as
    Quote Originally Posted by korslee View Post
    hi all,

just an update of my pre-wedding shoot in korea w Ztage last month. Has been too busy to update recently!

my pre-wedding shoot was really fun and great. their korea team from translator to the helper and photographer, they are really nice people to work with. Thus the whole process was very comfortable and we enjoy a lot! i like their gown as well,even though i only have two white gowns but with the gown accessories or wear over, it helps to create different looks for the gown. the helper is so good in helping me changing the hairstyle and touch up for different look as well. the photographer is a very fun people and guide us for different poses and try to make us feel more relax so that we will natural in the photo. overall,we enjoy the whole process a lot. we have received our original photos as well and we have got 500 photos back!!! really zhuan dao lor ! hahaha.. but actually too many photos also an issue as we can only choose 30 photos for my album so it actually took us awhile to choose the photo.

well, we are looking forward to our album which should be done in few months time and i am praying hard that it will turn out really great!!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi all..

Just realise that the photo must be shared by URL and i can't amend my above post either... this is kinda troublesome.. but anyway... anyone who is interested to see my photo can pm me..
    Hi ztage btb,

i have got pm to ask to share my pre-wed photo.. so there you go. this is one of our favourite shot! to be honest we were so excited when we were looking at the original photo! yes! this is original photo! not even retouched yet. hahaha...

anyone who is interested in their package and my experience feel free to pm me!
    [IMG]/Users/jillian/Downloads/H13A8800.jpg[/IMG]

as

Junior Member Guangyao is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi everyone,

We just got our photos a while back and my fiancee did a blog post on our experience with Ztage Wedding:
    http://mizuryuushiame.blogspot.sg/20...ot-review.html

Hope this helps!

Junior Member joannquek is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi all, we have signed up with ztage during their GSS promotion and i think we have got a good deal! Signing up one of their studio which has indoor & outdoor setting and also with a little fun and elegant involved. most importantly the price of the studio is very reasonable and budget friendly! the coordinator is well detail as well, explaining any of our queries etc... we are going this november for red leaves period and hopefully can catch beautiful red leaves which i was being advice red leaves is during 1st week of november, we shall see that time! Now pre wedding settle, air ticket settle and accommodation will be taking ztagewedding's now we can relax for now before months later we gonna start our homework searching for actual day wedding. We did not take up AD with ztage as we are not in rush to commit any now since our wedding day date is still tbc which mostly next year or early quarter of 2018 so ztage give us benefit that we will get exclusive discount and if we decide to sign with them in a later date!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi all..

Just realise that the photo must be shared by URL and i can't amend my above post either... this is kinda troublesome.. but anyway... anyone who is interested to see my photo can pm me..
    hi korslee,

i have PM you!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by irysheena View Post
    Hi all btb,

Shall update my exp to share with all of you. I took my ps last mth during cherry blossom season. I was so excited yet worried that things wont go well.
    But i was so wrong, u do not need to worry at all. My translator in korea took care of everything for me. The driver n translator will come to hotel and fetch us to gown fitting for day 1 . Once reach the gown shop, htb get to choose the suit first den follow by me. I was given a photo album with the gowns, i only mangage to choose like 3 white gown and 2 coloured gown from the Ólbum. So while trying on the coloured gowns , the korean staff will give advised which color and which cutting is suitable for me. They are really nice and patient. On the ps day itself. We were fetched to the hair salon + make up . Our appt is 7.30am, but the studio is packed with ppl . After my make up i saw like 6 korean bride in gown . So i guess the make up n hair salon they choosed is really up to standard. Ps went well, my pg is a funny guy so he manage to make us smile v naturally. I got back total 900 plus photos for indoor and 500 plus for outdoor . Total i have 2 albums , 1 for indoor n 1 for outdoor. Overall i can say they are really nice. I have no regrets choosing ztagewedding though they are not cheap. But with de service they provide, they are worth it. I signed up ad package with them too ^^ anyone int in my package can email me, i willing to share to all.
    irysheena@yahoo.com.sg
    hi sheena,
    which studio did you go to?

Junior Member marsh is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi! could anyone pm me regarding the packages you have taken up with ZTAGE?

Junior Member yampie1609 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi! could pm me too regarding the packages with ZTAGE? Thks