Anyone sign up with ZTAGEWedding? - Page 12

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Junior Member laurasim is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all BTB, leaving same comments at another platform since i have signed up on the forum. We have signed up with stage previously last month during their expo promotion from hongkong fair as it was extended to singapore customer from what we understand. eventually what we can say is package quite competitive in terms of pricing, package compared to other company. We have a budget for pre wedding hence we get advice from them to customise package for us, glad that we are able to find our ideal studio based on our budget! As we do not need accommodation from them hence still able to deduct a little from the package. As our wedding day is not out yet from the fortune teller hence we decided to go for pre wedding shoot this year nov first while waiting for our date and after proceed to look for actual day package. Can't wait to fly to korea in november for our photoshoot, now is time to burn some fats off to get pretty in the camera!

Junior Member angzee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi there!

Is anyone willing to share their pre-wedding Korea shoot and AD package with me? You may email me at zeebede@hotmail.com. Thanks! ^^

Junior Member Blissfulning is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi. I am looking at ztage for korea pre wedding shoot. Can anyone share with me your package details? Thanks in advance. My email address is luv_angel2003@hotmail.com

Junior Member maisyvanessa is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, please kindly share your package with me as I am considering to sign up from them soon. Thanks in advance !!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Enquiry on Ztage Package

Hi, please kindly share your package with me. you may email me at maisy23@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by kelly75 View Post
    Hi all,

i would like to share my experience with Ztage. I have just signed up with them yesterday. I look for them because they seems to be one of the expert in korea pre-wedding. i actually only enquire with them yesterday and got the appointment on the same day. i guess because their response is really prompt. Im quite lucky that they are having expo special this weekend and i manage to grab the early bird promotion! so i would say i grabbed a really good deal from them. anyone who is interested in their korea pre-wedding can pm me for details. i would be more than happy to share

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Kelly, Please share your details to my email address. thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by maisyvanessa View Post
    Hi, please kindly share your package with me. you may email me at maisy23@gmail.com

Junior Member eatsleeplove is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Buttercream,

Wondering if you still have your package details to share as Im a BTB in 2018
    thanks.