Anyone sign up with ZTAGEWedding? - Page 4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Junior Member lyan0309 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, can anyone share with me ztage package. I am interested to know the price range. Thank you!

Junior Member kandyy is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorliketears View Post
    Hi kandy and chanlittlemind,

do you both mind to share ur package w me? Im looking for BS for pre wed korea shoot too.
    My email is juicepaperbox@gmail.com

Thank u!!

Hi Razorliketears, i have just emailed you! do take a look!

Junior Member kandyy is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by lyan0309 View Post
    Hi, can anyone share with me ztage package. I am interested to know the price range. Thank you!
    Hi lyan0309, give me your email?

Member winkwink is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i like their gowns but not sure if we'll take them

Junior Member georgina is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by winkwink View Post
    i like their gowns but not sure if we'll take them
    I also saw their gown on those studio photos. They are beautiful also! Still deciding whether to meet them up anot As still deciding~

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by kandyy View Post
    yes i do. her name is Eileen. You may reach her at 82990715
    Hope you will be able to find your ideal pre wedding company!
    Thanks for it! I will decide between them and other company and make the decision. You have been a great help. Thank you so much!

Junior Member chanlittlemind is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    After several discussion with my boyfriend, we have signed up with ztagewedding! They have been very patient towards our requirement and also advice us accordingly. April this year is cherry blossom season as its kinda rush for us hence we decided to shoot during autumn instead! The studio we have chosen is something similar to natural/garden scenery and most importantly garden wedding kind of scene which not every studio has it and both of us really like it. We were also given to see the studio actual album. Overall, we have a great experience with them! Now pre wedding + free accommodation settled, now we left finding air ticket for november!

Junior Member theonecookiee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    anyone kind enough to share with me their package also ^^ My email is theonecookiee@gmail.com. thanks in advance!!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi theonecookiee, i have just sent you my package which you can take a look!

Quote Originally Posted by theonecookiee View Post
    anyone kind enough to share with me their package also ^^ My email is theonecookiee@gmail.com. thanks in advance!!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by chanlittlemind View Post
    After several discussion with my boyfriend, we have signed up with ztagewedding! They have been very patient towards our requirement and also advice us accordingly. April this year is cherry blossom season as its kinda rush for us hence we decided to shoot during autumn instead! The studio we have chosen is something similar to natural/garden scenery and most importantly garden wedding kind of scene which not every studio has it and both of us really like it. We were also given to see the studio actual album. Overall, we have a great experience with them! Now pre wedding + free accommodation settled, now we left finding air ticket for november!

SQ is having promotion to seoul at $685 fly from july 2015 onwards! We booked our air ticket at $685 per pax to seoul this november! Quite worth! BTB can go check it out!!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    After several consideration, we decided to sign up with ztagewedding! We contacted one of their coordinator given by BTB here and met up with her on the package discussion. They are very well detailed and answer every of our question about korea pre wedding. As we are not sure about how the procedure is etc although heard from BTB review, they explained to us. Reason being to take up with them mainly because of their professional service and freebies they customised for us. Overall, we are satisfied with their services and can't wait to go for our photoshoot in April for cherry blossom season!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    SQ is having promotion to seoul at $685 fly from july 2015 onwards! We booked our air ticket at $685 per pax to seoul this november! Quite worth! BTB can go check it out!!
    I also bought SQ promotion air fare! Supposed we thought they do not have promotion for April but eventually they have! It is really a good deal for SQ to fly to seoul! Now i think they have another promotion going on.

Junior Member wee8790 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Decided to write my experience with ztage. Lots of variety of korea studio for us to choose during our meeting with them, of course we done some homework beforehand. What's so special for their package with others probably is their sole distributor korea studio they have, attractive giveaway and the celebrity kind of services & exclusive gown they provided to client. We have no worries on our photoshoot itinerary whereas they will arrange it for us! Great services and experience!

Junior Member bensy0301 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi theonecookiee, i have just sent you my package which you can take a look!
    Hi chanlittlemind, do you mind sharing the price of your package? Tks. My email add is bensy0901@gmail.com

Junior Member irysheena is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all,

anyone kind enough to share with me their pre wedding package? My email: irysheena@yahoo.com.sg
    thanks so much

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast