Anyone sign up with ZTAGEWedding?

chanlittlemind

I also bought SQ promotion air fare! Supposed we thought they do not have promotion for April but eventually they have! It is really a good deal for SQ to fly to seoul! Now i think they have another promotion going on.

Yes, indeed a good deal for SQ to seoul! I even bought it for my december trip again at a super good rate at $680 as well!

jialinglee

Hi BTB, I am new here. Can anyone share korean wedding package of Ztage with me? Any reviews? I found a few companies like Ido, K wedding and Eungi. Want to find out more details. Thank you.

jilchong

Though i already took finished my pre wedding photoshoot and completed my wedding, however i would still like to give my experience feedback here & wedding forum despite it been quite a while. As i think ztage really make the effort for making every prewedding a pleasant and great one. The pre wedding process is pretty fun yet memorable! As we signed up with ztage last year and had our shoot in October. We took studio KS209 package with them and had free accommodation from them as well and other freebies! Their translator is pretty nice and helpful and will assist us whenever we need, so as their celebrity salon they partner with, we saw 1-2 korean celebrities however not sure who are they when I'm not kpop. The bridal gown we went is pretty big and beautiful with full range of gown for us to choose, of course i did some homework on the ideal gown i would like to wear which i recommend all BTB to do that as well

For this studio we took, had a little outdoor scene around the studio which we wore casual wear. After our 2 days with them, we had a mini honeymoon in seoul before coming back to singapore for preparation of our upcoming wedding! Overall, the services and quality they provided is pretty good. Worth it a try! I got quite a number of compliment from my guest during my wedding day on my pre wedding photos which we think is pretty cool! I have also recommend my friends to join them if they are looking for korean pre wedding photoshoot. My husband is really very satisfied with it and he really looks different when we had our photoshoot.

Now i have completed both pre wedding and wedding, flipping back our wedding photos now makes us feel as if jus happen yesterday and exciting feeling! Thanks ztagewedding for making us look like a star!

Guangyao

Anybody looking at Korean pre-wedding photoshoot? We have looked at many korean and singaporean coordinators over the past few months and I think we can compare notes if you like =)

Guangyao

They just had their wedding expo in Hong Kong last weekend and they are extending their promotions to Singapore and Malaysian customers this weekend!

theonecookiee

My (incomplete) experience with Ztage

Just to share my (incomplete) journey of searching for a company for a pre wedding photoshoot in Korea.

I started my research a year ago and had consultations with louvre bridal, I-do, Eungi and Ztage. I also shortlisted k wedding but didn't manage to visit it as I signed with Ztage on my first consultation!

Firstly, the coordinator Eileen was very friendly and sincere. She'll tell you genuinely where you should save money and where you shouldn't. She also patiently answered all our queries at her fingertips! (Our consultation was 2.5h long!) They're also open to customizing packages in the sense that you can choose not to have A and go for B instead. She also tries her best to get the best value (in terms of price) for the package you choose. The whole session felt like I'm talking to a friend and not a salesperson- in the end we signed with Ztage because of their sincerity and offers- IMO they have the most valuable packages if you're looking to get indoor photoshoot, outdoor photoshoot and also video etc. (They have promotions more often than other companies too). I'll update my experience with them along the way! (But my shoot will only be done late 2016)
Oh they're also the only company along with louvre that will have an official shop space soon in paya lebar. According to Eileen, they'll also have Korean gowns on display.

As for my experience with other companies: (they're all my personal opinions and experiences)

1) Eungi: They were pretty good I must say. Sincere husband and wife (elaine) from HK. Just that it was the first company I went to and wasn't ready to sign. Their promotions also aren't as often as ztage, so it's difficult to plan when to book. I'm also not sure if they have any official office in Korea. Ztage does and it'll make any disputes (touch wood!) easier to resolve.

2) louvre: they were really popular- a bit too popular for comfort. We got an appointment and were made to stand even when we arrived on time. 15mins later they were still overbooked and brought us up to another company to borrow their space for consultation. The person that attended to us gave very generic overviews and prices, kept telling us to "rethink why we want to go Korea in the first place" (can't I just like the place for no reason?) and to come back when we have a more concrete plan (because we told her in 2014 we wanted to go in 2016). She seemed very insincere. I couldn't even get prices out of her for the packages. She told me nothing I didn't know. I was pretty upset I wasted my time. What an disillusionment.

I-do: (okay I just realized 3 of 4 consultants names start with E! Eileen Elaine and Emily hahah. I didn't bother remembering louvre's consultant's name) Emily the consultant was very friendly too! Their prices are comparable to Eungi. However, she also gave me very generic responses. I believe she's a Korean. And because of that, we had some communication issues. Her English is superb, don't get me wrong. It's just that with singlish and sometimes we speak a bit too fast, she won't be able to catch it. And sometimes it's hard to simplify your sentence without using Chinese and singlish- this one Eileen from ztage handles very well since she's a local (or looks/sounds like one). I understand they have promotions every March and August (different combinations of packages and extra $200 off)

In essence, i went with ztage because I felt their packages were the most valuable and I have confidence in them after talking to them.

Charsiew

Hello, could someone send me the packages which they have signed up with ztage to my email add: xjxmandy@hotmail.com. Many thanks^^