Anyone sign up with ZTAGEWedding?

korslee

hi all..

we have also signed up with ztagewedding. i have write our journey of hunting for korea pre-wedding under the topic of "anyone recommendation for korea photo shoot" since we manage to visit few bridal shops.. as for this thread i will just comment about my experience with ztage so far...

ztagewedding is our third stops. At first i tot they are inside payalebar square shopping mall. but we couldn't find it, so i call them up and found out that they are actually at the office building. the staff start to ask us what style of photoshoot we are looking and start to show me samples from different studio. the staff also brief us about their company. As per the staff, they are singapore company and expanded to hong kong and korea and have work with different medias and celebrity as well. she also mentioned that their prompt and attentive service and high QC on end product is what make them certified for ISO. She also mentioned that they have their own korea team to take care of the client too which the other two bridal shop do not have. To be honest i feel quite secure after the staff explain so much about the company.

Im glad that they are having promotion when we visit them. which include many2 things like transportations for photoshooting, translator , free gifts bla3... and accommodation!! yes! accommodation! instead of paying for others or ourselves, they are paying our accommodation! so i was quite tempted when the staff was explaining about the promotion package. i think the staff show me about 6 studios and finally i found KS211 which have flowery , playful and elegant. but then when it come to pricing.. i realise they are slightly more pricey than others that we have asked. i mean it is still within our budget but of course i did bargain with them.. to be honest the staff is quite friendly and helpful.. i manage to get more discount and more free gifts. although they are slightly more ex than others, but from their gown to their sample album we feel that we are paying for what we getting. because their gown is really nice compared to what we see from other bridal shop...as well as the album which i think is more high quality... and of course we are paying for good service as well...

they do have wedding day services also. The staff mentioned that if i signed up for pre-wedding i will have discount for wedding day service as well. We actually felt that it is easier to settle the wedding day package with them because it will be at discounted price and we do not have to hunt for bridal shop anymore which might not able to get so much discount as we did not sign up pre-wedding with them. so me and fiancé decided to settle our wedding day package with them as well at a reasonable price of course

We are looking forward to our photoshoot in the near future... will share more after the photoshoot ^^

xiaomaymay

Hi korslee... how many studios do they have??

mind to share the package details with me??
my email is may.seah@hotmail.com. thanks.

hi all..

we have also signed up with ztagewedding. i have write our journey of hunting for korea pre-wedding under the topic of "anyone recommendation for korea photo shoot" since we manage to visit few bridal shops.. as for this thread i will just comment about my experience with ztage so far...

ztagewedding is our third stops. At first i tot they are inside payalebar square shopping mall. but we couldn't find it, so i call them up and found out that they are actually at the office building. the staff start to ask us what style of photoshoot we are looking and start to show me samples from different studio. the staff also brief us about their company. As per the staff, they are singapore company and expanded to hong kong and korea and have work with different medias and celebrity as well. she also mentioned that their prompt and attentive service and high QC on end product is what make them certified for ISO. She also mentioned that they have their own korea team to take care of the client too which the other two bridal shop do not have. To be honest i feel quite secure after the staff explain so much about the company.

Im glad that they are having promotion when we visit them. which include many2 things like transportations for photoshooting, translator , free gifts bla3... and accommodation!! yes! accommodation! instead of paying for others or ourselves, they are paying our accommodation! so i was quite tempted when the staff was explaining about the promotion package. i think the staff show me about 6 studios and finally i found KS211 which have flowery , playful and elegant. but then when it come to pricing.. i realise they are slightly more pricey than others that we have asked. i mean it is still within our budget but of course i did bargain with them.. to be honest the staff is quite friendly and helpful.. i manage to get more discount and more free gifts. although they are slightly more ex than others, but from their gown to their sample album we feel that we are paying for what we getting. because their gown is really nice compared to what we see from other bridal shop...as well as the album which i think is more high quality... and of course we are paying for good service as well...

they do have wedding day services also. The staff mentioned that if i signed up for pre-wedding i will have discount for wedding day service as well. We actually felt that it is easier to settle the wedding day package with them because it will be at discounted price and we do not have to hunt for bridal shop anymore which might not able to get so much discount as we did not sign up pre-wedding with them. so me and fiancé decided to settle our wedding day package with them as well at a reasonable price of course

We are looking forward to our photoshoot in the near future... will share more after the photoshoot ^^

korslee

Hi may

the staff did not tell me how many studios they have.. but i know there is really a lot as i can see from the sample album they have.. i have sent you my package as well. but i can only say thats only a rough guide as bridal package is quite subjective.. but anyway hope it helps...

Hi korslee... how many studios do they have??

mind to share the package details with me??
my email is may.seah@hotmail.com. thanks.

amigoeva

I first went to Ztagewedding’s office at Chinatown point somewhere in July without any clue on what we want. Eileen, the cosultant, was patient and went through some of the popular studios which clients have chosen, the package, and the price. We told her we still would like to "shop around", and she was perfectly fine with it, and asked us to go home and do some "homework" on what we want for the photoshoot.

We went to "shop around", and went to check out:
  • Aisle Bridal - local photo studio, so of cos they bundled pre-wedding together with AD. Honestly speaking, the consultant gave me a pretty good deal, threw in stuff for our ROM for free (according to the consultant, cos the crowd is sparse at the wedding show so she can give me more stuff :eek:hmy:). However, consultant was pushy which I don't like (I like to think before I commit!!)
  • Louvre Bridal - also local studio and VERY pushy. They are on the expensive side... roughly the same price as Ztage but lotsa exclusions (no accomodation, no transport etc)!
  • idoweddings - most value-for-money of all and weren't pushy at all (not sure was it because of the language barrier that they didn't try to hard sell :laugh:), but they were just like an agent that helps you plan the pre-wedding shoot, with only 2 Korean staffs in SG.

So then we've shortlisted ido and Ztage...

Went online to do our due diligence checks, and found out that Ztage is pretty well established in HK (they are part of the BackZtage Group that started up with doing marketing consultancy for other companies), and they are actually ISO certified. From what I understand, their director is a local Singaporean who went abroad to start up this business, and unlike some of those small setups with foreign bosses, it's harder for them to "run away".

Also I could see that Ztage is trying to expand in Singapore from their facebook page and promo emails, as they are trying to start a new package to bring in Korean photographers for pre-wedding photoshoot in SG and saw some of the photos, so we weren't worried that they're going to close down.

After comparing ido and Ztage, I felt that both have roughly the same good deals (Ztage was a bit more expensive), but Ztage has more flexibility (like say I don't need them to provide me accommodation, they can give a discount) while Ido had a pretty fixed package. Ztage also has a physical office while ido only rents a small corner at La Belle Couture.

Downside for both ido and Ztage is that they only accept cash or nets, no credit cards. We were still thinking of using credt cards to get rebates for our wedding expenses... :(

Anyway, so we ended up making an appointment with Ztage in Sep to make use of the HK wedding expo offer, which means more freebies! We signed a Jeju indoor + outdoor package with Ztage in Sep at their new office at Paya Lebar Square, and paid 50% deposit on the spot. We were told to quickly decide on the date of the photoshoot as spring is very popular in Korea.

After we decided on the date, we informed Ztage, and they checked with the studio to make sure the date is available. Eileen confirmed that it's available, and we bank transferred the remaining 50% to them, only then the photoshoot date is fixed.

An advice for you if you want to sign with Ztage - to subscribe to their newsletter, because they'll send emails for promo period, and you may get more freebies (eg: videos, evening gown rental for actual day etc...) if you sign up during then.

Also, based on our experience, studios in Jeju are most of the times cheaper than Seoul, so if you've a budget, no harm telling the consultant to quote you more than 1 price.

Having said that, every couple has their own preference. If payment terms is important to you, and you feel uncomfortable paying 100% upfront even before the shoot, then you should continue to shop around. To me, being comfortable with the consultant and the studio is very important!

leemw

We visited Ztage before, but we did not sign up with them eventually on the reasons below:

(1) Their payment terms are too risky
They demand full payment before photo shoot. Do you think is reasonable?

(2) Their gowns are super limited
Although they give 1 free dress, their dresses are miserable. It's as good as no freebie.

(3) Their place is very inaccessible
We had a hard time locating them and don't find it convenient. We prefer their previous location in Outram centralized area.

(4) Very Pushy
The sales person is very Pushy and we are scared off.

I ended up signing another agent with more attractive price. If anyone needs my compare notes, you can let me know.
This is just my personal sharing, and hope it helps. :)

We

xiaomaymay

Hi We,

mind to share your experience and package with me? my email is may.seah@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance!

We visited Ztage before, but we did not sign up with them eventually on the reasons below:

(1) Their payment terms are too risky
They demand full payment before photo shoot. Do you think is reasonable?

(2) Their gowns are super limited
Although they give 1 free dress, their dresses are miserable. It's as good as no freebie.

(3) Their place is very inaccessible
We had a hard time locating them and don't find it convenient. We prefer their previous location in Outram centralized area.

(4) Very Pushy
The sales person is very Pushy and we are scared off.

I ended up signing another agent with more attractive price. If anyone needs my compare notes, you can let me know.
This is just my personal sharing, and hope it helps. :)

We

phoebee

Hi BTB, i am new over here and would like to find out more about korea pre wedding. I'm kinda like korea style of wedding and their makeup but haven't start looking so wanna ask those who been or already sign with companies for their opinion and views. I intending to go during spring season so that i can also shopping over there. Anyone mind to send me their package for me? Thank you in advance!

geraldho1122

hello all..

i was sharing my BS hunting trip for korea pre-wedding on the other threat but since i did mention stage so i tot i would share here too.. hope it helps for those who considering them. i won't say they are perfect but to me at least it is satisfactory.

i guess we dun have many choices for bridal shop in singapore that have korea pre-wedding. so we visited ztage also which a lot of people has been discussing. we visited their office in payalebar square last weekend. i repeat again.. it is office... not the usual bridal shop... hahaha.. but ya at least they have office. not like the previous two.

the salesperson has showed us a lot of studio samples to choose from. our discussion has been long almost 3hrs as we asked a lot of questions.. there is few studio sample that we quite like. but when it come to pricing we realised that they are slightly higher. but one good thing is they were having promotion. with around the same price which is almost 4k we can get our photoshoot plus 4 nights of accommodation too. but of course we did bargain and bargain. we realised that ztage is much more flexible in customise the package and easier to communicate too compare to ido. the item include in the package is more interesting also which we din find in other BS. and of course we did ask for more... more freebies more discount.... haha very thick skin but it is a must!! but we actually know that the price we asked was too low but still we manage to get a middle price from what they propose. to make our package more worthwhile... we manage to include free gifts in our package.

however! their payment scheme is full payment before depart. actually thats what most of the people worried. thats why we din sign on our first visit. so we decided to go back and do more research about them.

just after i visit stage, i was sharing about my BS hunting journey with my friend who live in HK. and i was mentioning ztage to him. to my surprise, my friend said that Ztage is very popular in HK. and my friend has visited them in hk as well. from his description, it sounds really different from what we saw in their office in singapore. He was saying that their office in hk is really nice and glamour which seems like they have been doing quite well in HK. so we are thinking HK people in our impression is even more picky than us singaporean. so if they are able to convince hongkong people perhaps they are really good.

for people who do not feel secure, they are actually an iso certified singapore company from what we know from the salesperson. but another thing is their gown for AD is really not much compare to the normal bridal shop. so we did question the salesperson about that. but she was saying that they just started their AD gown rental not long ago hence what we saw is just the first batch of the gown. which mean they are actually expanding their business if we think from the business point of view. but my BTB said that in that case they are unlikely to run away because they just started.. hahaha...

so me n my BTB has come to a conclusion that we would most likely choose stage and we have make appt with them for the signing of the contract actually.. because for korea pre-wedding there is really not many choices in sg but for us the package that ztage offer is more comprehensive, more flexible and more free gifts.. and they are less likely to run away..hahaha...
well.. forgot to mention.. their salesperson is quite friendly and not as pushy as ido.. and the salesperson did suggest us a lot of things for our wedding prep and tips to save money haha.. so we were actually quite like the service which is a little bit beyond what a normal salesperson would do. which we think is a good point!

anyway.. hope my little long sharing helps.

Ger Ho

irysheena

Hi all,

While researching for bridal shop i actually found ztagewedding. First time emailing them was in this yr mar or apr, but did not manage to fix an appt till last week. Ztagewedding was first at chinatown point but after that move to paya lebar square.

Firstly, i would like to thanks my coordinator Reny. Thanks for the patience for staying with us for 3 hrs plus and answering our qns. She is a nice lady, not pushy towards sales. She ask us how we prefer our photoshoot to before she show us the photos of the studio. We wanted our photoshoot to be abit fun and vintage. So she picked 4 studio with abit fun and vintage themes for us to choose. Its good to know what u like before choosing the studio. As ztagewedding is working with 40 over studio. By the time u view the 5th studio album u alrdy forgot how the 1st studio looks like. So after choosing the studio we wanted. We proceed in discussing our package. They are very flexible, those items that u dont want they will discount abit or u can change to other items. So u can jus choose what u need and she will calculate the best price for you. So i manage to get my package in a quite worth it price. And for signing at ztagewedding they actually give out 4 nights free accomodation for clients. So i really think is quite a good deal,u jus have to pay for ur air ticket.

Did enquire them for actual day package too. Its true that there is not alot of gowns on display as there will be more gowns coming in from hk and korea to their shop in singapore. Because i was worried that if i sign ad package with them, i scared i could not find the gown that i like or wanted. But my coordinator told me, if i went korea and happen to like any of the gown there, jus let her know. If there is 2 gowns for that design she can actually help me arrange back to singapore. But still i jus sign for my prewedding package. As for my ad i might sign with them too.

As for payt for the package is the most worrying part. Their payt is spilt into 2 times. First when u signup u have to pay 50% and another 50% u will pay upon booking your studio. So ny paying 100% before the prewedding photoshoot is kinda worrying . But still hopes that everything will go well.
Btw my photoshoot will be in apr 2016 .

geraldho1122

hi sheena,

hmm.. not sure if you have went to to other bridal shop.. actually i read somewhere.. their payment scheme is same as dream wedding. which is full payment before the trip. or maybe there is more bridal shop has such practice but we dunno... but since this can't be changed and instead of worrying so much.. might as well discuss with them until we feel comfortable and judged by ourselves whether a company can be trusted... you may observe from different point of view like what me and btb think.. like company profile. product and services, review etc.

coincidentally, we have the same salesperson who is reny. and you are right she is not pushy and very patient.. our conversation was 2hrs plus.. haha.. but so far me n my btb is very comfortable with her thats also one of the reason we decided to go back this weekend.

but just to check.. which studio did you choose? and when are you going for the shoot?

anyway just my personal comment. perhaps will share more after i really signed or post trip..

Hi all,

While researching for bridal shop i actually found ztagewedding. First time emailing them was in this yr mar or apr, but did not manage to fix an appt till last week. Ztagewedding was first at chinatown point but after that move to paya lebar square.

Firstly, i would like to thanks my coordinator Reny. Thanks for the patience for staying with us for 3 hrs plus and answering our qns. She is a nice lady, not pushy towards sales. She ask us how we prefer our photoshoot to before she show us the photos of the studio. We wanted our photoshoot to be abit fun and vintage. So she picked 4 studio with abit fun and vintage themes for us to choose. Its good to know what u like before choosing the studio. As ztagewedding is working with 40 over studio. By the time u view the 5th studio album u alrdy forgot how the 1st studio looks like. So after choosing the studio we wanted. We proceed in discussing our package. They are very flexible, those items that u dont want they will discount abit or u can change to other items. So u can jus choose what u need and she will calculate the best price for you. So i manage to get my package in a quite worth it price. And for signing at ztagewedding they actually give out 4 nights free accomodation for clients. So i really think is quite a good deal,u jus have to pay for ur air ticket.

Did enquire them for actual day package too. Its true that there is not alot of gowns on display as there will be more gowns coming in from hk and korea to their shop in singapore. Because i was worried that if i sign ad package with them, i scared i could not find the gown that i like or wanted. But my coordinator told me, if i went korea and happen to like any of the gown there, jus let her know. If there is 2 gowns for that design she can actually help me arrange back to singapore. But still i jus sign for my prewedding package. As for my ad i might sign with them too.

As for payt for the package is the most worrying part. Their payt is spilt into 2 times. First when u signup u have to pay 50% and another 50% u will pay upon booking your studio. So ny paying 100% before the prewedding photoshoot is kinda worrying . But still hopes that everything will go well.
Btw my photoshoot will be in apr 2016 .

irysheena

Hi Gerald,

Yes, after that den I know that Ztage payt scheme is also same with MDW.
I really do like their package and the freebies that they offer. I agree that Reny is really very patient.

Me and my htb will be going to korea next yr during cherry blossom for our photoshoot. We choose KS407.

you can also email me if u still have any qns irysheena@yahoo.com.sg

hi sheena,

hmm.. not sure if you have went to to other bridal shop.. actually i read somewhere.. their payment scheme is same as dream wedding. which is full payment before the trip. or maybe there is more bridal shop has such practice but we dunno... but since this can't be changed and instead of worrying so much.. might as well discuss with them until we feel comfortable and judged by ourselves whether a company can be trusted... you may observe from different point of view like what me and btb think.. like company profile. product and services, review etc.

coincidentally, we have the same salesperson who is reny. and you are right she is not pushy and very patient.. our conversation was 2hrs plus.. haha.. but so far me n my btb is very comfortable with her thats also one of the reason we decided to go back this weekend.

but just to check.. which studio did you choose? and when are you going for the shoot?

anyway just my personal comment. perhaps will share more after i really signed or post trip..

irysheena

Hi Phoebee,

I can share with you my package if u don't mind can email me irysheena@yahoo.com.sg

Hi BTB, i am new over here and would like to find out more about korea pre wedding. I'm kinda like korea style of wedding and their makeup but haven't start looking so wanna ask those who been or already sign with companies for their opinion and views. I intending to go during spring season so that i can also shopping over there. Anyone mind to send me their package for me? Thank you in advance!