Junior Member Haruko is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi,

Please share with me your package details. Thanks! haruko663@gmail.com

Junior Member xiayutian is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi all, just want to share my experience with ztagewedding. I have just signed up with them recently for a pre-wedding photoshoot in korea. they really wow me in many ways. firstly, they have really wide range of studio to choose from which will make people see until blur. but thanks to the coordinator who is helpful and professional in recommending the studio and we end up choose a studio that is super vintage. by seeing the sample I'm imagine my self and my hubby to be like a korean celebrity alrd. hahaha.. anyway... they reply email and enquiries very fast also unlike many other bridal shop. overall I'm satisfied with their services. I will definitely share my experience again after my pre-wed trip next year!

Junior Member juneohhh is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Recently we have signed our korea pre wedding with ztage after consideration and feedback from forum. We will be going korea next year end march for cherry blossom season though not taking any outdoor shooting instead only indoor studio. What i like about ztage is for their professional and good services they gave us, and we were being shown korea designer gowns over at their office! All of the gowns is so pretty i must say, and they assured us that what we see is what we get in korea which is pretty impressing. They shown us client's photos as well on some of the popular studios, though they are also agent apart from other local korea pre wedding company but they have office in korea which this is what we are secure about it. Overall, our pre wedding discussion experience with them is pretty good! Can't wait for our photoshoot next year!

Junior Member xiaojojo is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all. actually i posted this under korea pre-wed.. but since people also talking about them here.. i tot i should share it here also.. hopefully this will be something helpful for couple who is considering them...

I was looking for a pre-wedding photoshoot in korea as well. because of the K wave , it has become so popular and of course it attracted me as well. however, because of the recent sophia case, i make sure i do my homework before i sign up with any bridal shop for my pre-wed photoshoot... since so many of you have mentioned about stage, i decided to look into it first and i actually had a meeting with them just recently.
    i found their website and Facebook, then i realised that they actually have branch in HK and Korea for quite a few years. I have browse their photos and comments on the forum bla3... so far i have not really seen any really bad comment about them! so aha! i decided to drop them a fb msg.

surprisingly... the response is almost instant! I'm like ok... then they took their initiative to offer me to make an appointment with them. during our meeting, other than seeing a lot of sample.. i make sure i asked a lot of questions about their company too!! because like many others couple we are worry being cheated!!!
    so i asked when did they start la.. how many years of experience la.. what are they doing la... why this why that la.... and well i believe the salesperson know the company very well. so aha! now i wan to share something that you might wan to know about stage and then u decide whther u wan to trust them anot!

the salesperson told me that they have been around for 10years.. I have so many question marks in my mind. but then what she mean is the main company BACKZTAGE has been around for 10years. and they are actually doing media thinngy like media mobile app bla3... and then i realise... they also mentioned that they have work for sketcher la.. sing post la.. MOM la.. bla3.. in my mind is hmmm... are you trying to bluff me o wad... then i go home and cont to do my research again! hahaha.. so apparently ya...what they said is true... well.. to me this is a very important point when come to choosing a bridal shop.

another plus point for people to trust them is they have their own people in korea to take care of their client. i have not been to korea at all, although i like kpop drama so much! hahaha... so i dun wan to go there and get lost!! with the their own staff in korea i think it will really help to ease my trip and i also feel more secure in that way.... a lot of people alrd mention about their package so i will just skip it.. so after all the consideration, me and bf feel that they are company that can be trusted and we end up sign up with them too!!

Junior Member forestchen is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hello people... i have sign up with ztagewedding recently... . as a consumer..i believe we not only looking at end product but we also looking for good service. after two discussion with the coordinator at ztagewedding.. we feel secure to sign up with them. the coordinator is really friendly and professional. I'm actually quite lost in the beginning, but i have never met a sales coordinator that is so helpful and gave me so much advised. i don't feel like I'm talking to a stranger at all. perhaps it is the nice attitude and behaviour of the salesperson, we have stop searching and comparing other bridal shop. to be honest , we were telling her that we have budget issue. so she was trying very hard to get everything we need and squeeze in to our budget. that is also what we appreciated from her.

other than the really good service, the other reason is because i found the right gown! i could not resist actually when i first saw the photo of the gown they shown me. it is like my dream gown.. but of course due to budget i din sign up in my first visit. if you are a bride who is looking for simple elegant gown, korea style is definitely what you looking for. furthermore, the coordinator was saying they are the sole distributor of the bridal shop where my dream gown belongs to. so i really i can't other reason not to sign up with them. i can't wait for the gown fitting session and the photoshoot.... I'm so so so so looking forward..... be it a holiday or a photoshoot...

overall, i will recommend stage if you are looking for pre-wed photoshoot in korea. I'm willing to share more of my experience if you are interested

Junior Member evan123 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    <anyone>

I have been reading a lot of reviews about Ztage. All the remarks are given before the photo shoot. Anyone can share their pictures after photo shoot?
    Otherwise, I don't feel assured signing up with them, because I don't want to follow footsteps like Sophia wedding since we are asked to pay full payment beforehand.

Please email to evannn.ng@hotmail.com.

Junior Member winnietann is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all, i just left my comments at other thread and I'm gonna leave another one over here since I'm part of their clients now. (full story at http://www.perfectweddings.sg/forums...96/index2.html)

ztagewedding, we did our research about this company as they does HK & KR pre wedding with korea photography. (Went to their website and facebook page). So we made an appointment with them beforehand. Went to their paya lebar square office, it is a mixture of office, bridal gown, fitting room & Makeup table though is not as big as a boutique but we also get to see some gown and saw many album. Firstly we ask about HK pre wedding as we wanna compare MDW & ztagewedding, pricing is rather modern range and outfit is about the same except ztage give extra mini dress & extra jacket and we are told to bring 1 casual wear for casual shooting. Both companies didn't provide accommodation for hk package however ztage photography for HK seems more modern and korean feel and we get to know is actually korean photographer fly in from korea to help clients to shoot in hk. We also get to know that all makeup and gown will be in korean style and they show us some HK outdoor location and indoor. Seems not bad so we keep our option open first. It seems like this company answer almost all of our question with confidence, next we ask them about KR package. They have plenty of korea studio, i think 40 over or so? They asked us for our ideal theme and they will recommend based on our likes. We indeed saw a few that we like and they explain the package in detail and we happens to know they are giving 4 nights of accommodation for free, its like saving up to few hundreds for accommodation in korea which we were being shown the photos of the hotel as well. So we won't feel least insecure. After that we continue to ask about their company history background etc... We get to know it was operated by a singaporean boss and headquarter is in hongkong. OF course we will step back on signing with them first as eventually they were hardly in singapore for more than 3 years but the salesperson told us that they are business registered company and iso certified and has many outlet in asia even in korea. So my fiancee went to check it out more about them after getting iso and business registration number from them the next day (we didn't sign on the spot eventually, typical singaporean what! and sophia wedding incident) After doing other research about them and went to other kr pre wedding coy as well. Overall, they are more detailed compared to other company. And their payment terms is the same as MDW and some other company, 50% deposit and 50% before flying off. good news is that they will be having credit card payment terms upcoming (this is what i was being told) Overall, what we sign for a package is for good quality, good services and good experience hence we don't mind paying a little more (of course cheaper than going paris or santorini) and everything we are all well taken and will be going next year for photoshoot!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi winnie! which studio you going? can i compare our package? hehe

Quote Originally Posted by winnietann View Post
    Hi all, i just left my comments at other thread and I'm gonna leave another one over here since I'm part of their clients now. (full story at http://www.perfectweddings.sg/forums...96/index2.html)

ztagewedding, we did our research about this company as they does HK & KR pre wedding with korea photography. (Went to their website and facebook page). So we made an appointment with them beforehand. Went to their paya lebar square office, it is a mixture of office, bridal gown, fitting room & Makeup table though is not as big as a boutique but we also get to see some gown and saw many album. Firstly we ask about HK pre wedding as we wanna compare MDW & ztagewedding, pricing is rather modern range and outfit is about the same except ztage give extra mini dress & extra jacket and we are told to bring 1 casual wear for casual shooting. Both companies didn't provide accommodation for hk package however ztage photography for HK seems more modern and korean feel and we get to know is actually korean photographer fly in from korea to help clients to shoot in hk. We also get to know that all makeup and gown will be in korean style and they show us some HK outdoor location and indoor. Seems not bad so we keep our option open first. It seems like this company answer almost all of our question with confidence, next we ask them about KR package. They have plenty of korea studio, i think 40 over or so? They asked us for our ideal theme and they will recommend based on our likes. We indeed saw a few that we like and they explain the package in detail and we happens to know they are giving 4 nights of accommodation for free, its like saving up to few hundreds for accommodation in korea which we were being shown the photos of the hotel as well. So we won't feel least insecure. After that we continue to ask about their company history background etc... We get to know it was operated by a singaporean boss and headquarter is in hongkong. OF course we will step back on signing with them first as eventually they were hardly in singapore for more than 3 years but the salesperson told us that they are business registered company and iso certified and has many outlet in asia even in korea. So my fiancee went to check it out more about them after getting iso and business registration number from them the next day (we didn't sign on the spot eventually, typical singaporean what! and sophia wedding incident) After doing other research about them and went to other kr pre wedding coy as well. Overall, they are more detailed compared to other company. And their payment terms is the same as MDW and some other company, 50% deposit and 50% before flying off. good news is that they will be having credit card payment terms upcoming (this is what i was being told) Overall, what we sign for a package is for good quality, good services and good experience hence we don't mind paying a little more (of course cheaper than going paris or santorini) and everything we are all well taken and will be going next year for photoshoot!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    My email is jocelyntankeke@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by xiaojojo View Post
    Hi winnie! which studio you going? can i compare our package? hehe

Junior Member korslee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi all..

we have also signed up with ztagewedding. i have write our journey of hunting for korea pre-wedding under the topic of "anyone recommendation for korea photo shoot" since we manage to visit few bridal shops.. as for this thread i will just comment about my experience with ztage so far...

ztagewedding is our third stops. At first i tot they are inside payalebar square shopping mall. but we couldn't find it, so i call them up and found out that they are actually at the office building. the staff start to ask us what style of photoshoot we are looking and start to show me samples from different studio. the staff also brief us about their company. As per the staff, they are singapore company and expanded to hong kong and korea and have work with different medias and celebrity as well. she also mentioned that their prompt and attentive service and high QC on end product is what make them certified for ISO. She also mentioned that they have their own korea team to take care of the client too which the other two bridal shop do not have. To be honest i feel quite secure after the staff explain so much about the company.

Im glad that they are having promotion when we visit them. which include many2 things like transportations for photoshooting, translator , free gifts bla3... and accommodation!! yes! accommodation! instead of paying for others or ourselves, they are paying our accommodation! so i was quite tempted when the staff was explaining about the promotion package. i think the staff show me about 6 studios and finally i found KS211 which have flowery , playful and elegant. but then when it come to pricing.. i realise they are slightly more pricey than others that we have asked. i mean it is still within our budget but of course i did bargain with them.. to be honest the staff is quite friendly and helpful.. i manage to get more discount and more free gifts. although they are slightly more ex than others, but from their gown to their sample album we feel that we are paying for what we getting. because their gown is really nice compared to what we see from other bridal shop...as well as the album which i think is more high quality... and of course we are paying for good service as well...

they do have wedding day services also. The staff mentioned that if i signed up for pre-wedding i will have discount for wedding day service as well. We actually felt that it is easier to settle the wedding day package with them because it will be at discounted price and we do not have to hunt for bridal shop anymore which might not able to get so much discount as we did not sign up pre-wedding with them. so me and fiancé decided to settle our wedding day package with them as well at a reasonable price of course

We are looking forward to our photoshoot in the near future... will share more after the photoshoot ^^

Junior Member xiaomaymay is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi korslee... how many studios do they have??

mind to share the package details with me??
    my email is may.seah@hotmail.com. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by korslee View Post
    hi all..

we have also signed up with ztagewedding. i have write our journey of hunting for korea pre-wedding under the topic of "anyone recommendation for korea photo shoot" since we manage to visit few bridal shops.. as for this thread i will just comment about my experience with ztage so far...

ztagewedding is our third stops. At first i tot they are inside payalebar square shopping mall. but we couldn't find it, so i call them up and found out that they are actually at the office building. the staff start to ask us what style of photoshoot we are looking and start to show me samples from different studio. the staff also brief us about their company. As per the staff, they are singapore company and expanded to hong kong and korea and have work with different medias and celebrity as well. she also mentioned that their prompt and attentive service and high QC on end product is what make them certified for ISO. She also mentioned that they have their own korea team to take care of the client too which the other two bridal shop do not have. To be honest i feel quite secure after the staff explain so much about the company.

Im glad that they are having promotion when we visit them. which include many2 things like transportations for photoshooting, translator , free gifts bla3... and accommodation!! yes! accommodation! instead of paying for others or ourselves, they are paying our accommodation! so i was quite tempted when the staff was explaining about the promotion package. i think the staff show me about 6 studios and finally i found KS211 which have flowery , playful and elegant. but then when it come to pricing.. i realise they are slightly more pricey than others that we have asked. i mean it is still within our budget but of course i did bargain with them.. to be honest the staff is quite friendly and helpful.. i manage to get more discount and more free gifts. although they are slightly more ex than others, but from their gown to their sample album we feel that we are paying for what we getting. because their gown is really nice compared to what we see from other bridal shop...as well as the album which i think is more high quality... and of course we are paying for good service as well...

they do have wedding day services also. The staff mentioned that if i signed up for pre-wedding i will have discount for wedding day service as well. We actually felt that it is easier to settle the wedding day package with them because it will be at discounted price and we do not have to hunt for bridal shop anymore which might not able to get so much discount as we did not sign up pre-wedding with them. so me and fiancé decided to settle our wedding day package with them as well at a reasonable price of course

We are looking forward to our photoshoot in the near future... will share more after the photoshoot ^^

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi may

the staff did not tell me how many studios they have.. but i know there is really a lot as i can see from the sample album they have.. i have sent you my package as well. but i can only say thats only a rough guide as bridal package is quite subjective.. but anyway hope it helps...

Quote Originally Posted by xiaomaymay View Post
    Hi korslee... how many studios do they have??

mind to share the package details with me??
    my email is may.seah@hotmail.com. thanks.

Junior Member junkai21 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    quite interested. can send to junkai21@hotmail.com

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi junkai

i have sent you my package details however pls note that it is just a rough guide as every bridal package is subjective as different couple will have different budget and different need. anyway hope it helps

Quote Originally Posted by junkai21 View Post
    quite interested. can send to junkai21@hotmail.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast