Anyone stays with family / in laws after marriage?

xixi

like permanently. any way to make things easier between everyone? my sister in law is staying with my family now and it's getting hard to adjust..

sweetthots

i will be staying with my in laws for a few years unti my BTO is complete. Scared of how it will go because my MIL is not someone easy to get along with!

Enigma1612

however this easier method still got to make yourself accustomed to tell urself his mother is also my mother.. usually no problem w FIL .. its MIL or SIL who are the more messy ones

bellerina

we stayed with my in laws for almost a year an transferred to our own house. yeah it's quite difficult to adjust but it was actually fun living with them. :)

tina1991

Yes, we stayed with them for awhile as we waited for our hdb papers to be finalized. It wasn't all bad though! My in-laws are pleasant to me.

fussy09love

We'll be staying with the in-laws for a short while (3 wks - a month) for our HDB process to be finalized. I don't mind it though!

redpanda78

I don't see anything wrong with staying over for a couple of months... Just so we could prepare as we move to our house :D

puppy_eyed22

How's it? I'm growing anxious about the whole thing... I hope I get along with the in-laws on our everyday life but I get awkward with them sometimes.