Auspicious Wedding Dates Singapore 2012

saviourwu

Latest and Updated List of Auspicious Wedding Dates for 2012, which is the Year of The Dragon. It is based on the Chinese almanac Tong Shu. The year of the dragon is generally an auspicious year to get married. View attached file below. Enjoy and all the best in your wedding planning! :)

anyone knows the best fengshui master in singapore to help calculate the best dates?

godbirdie

Hi GodBirdie

What i heard is the tong shu for nxt yr(2012) will come after lunar 7mth this year (2011).. so if you're planning for 2012 wedding, probably gotta wait till then.. However i got other advise to look for Masters, they can calculate the date for you without the tongshu.. (That's what i hrd) dunno price or where.. just some advice older relatives gave..

Hi akaling,
Thanks for reply. How is this 2012 asupicious dates obtained or from what source?i told my parents and WTB that this is auspicious and based on tiong shu and use to book my wedding date.
Hope i dun go wrong.

akaling

Hi akaling,
Thanks for reply. How is this 2012 asupicious dates obtained or from what source?i told my parents and WTB that this is auspicious and based on tiong shu and use to book my wedding date.
Hope i dun go wrong.

Hi godbirdie,

I've just finalised my date last weekend!! =))
23/09/2012 !!!
Actually, the tongshu is only out in lunar 7mth this yr, so i'm not sure they use what to derive at those dates..

However some temple shifu help my parents-in-law to calculate the date based on all our bazi. and we got a date!!

I feel that there are many sources that you can get your dates finalised. but the main thing is to start looking early and that you must like the date..

Good Luck!!

godbirdie

Hi godbirdie,

I've just finalised my date last weekend!! =))
23/09/2012 !!!
Actually, the tongshu is only out in lunar 7mth this yr, so i'm not sure they use what to derive at those dates..

However some temple shifu help my parents-in-law to calculate the date based on all our bazi. and we got a date!!

I feel that there are many sources that you can get your dates finalised. but the main thing is to start looking early and that you must like the date..

Good Luck!!

Hi akailing,
i also chosen my date on 30/12/12 and booked my hotel ard 2 weeks.Did check with Master Tong and it doesnt clash with anyone includ parents.sort of ks to book early but to secure a place as cost is rising..
initially chose 20/12/12 but sort of surcharge in almost every hotel.

how abt u?booked ur hotel?