Auspicious Wedding Dates Singapore 2012

Lisa87

Godbirdie! I have booked shangrila not mandarin oriental. Was considering mandarin oriental but my bf doesnt like it. So we went ahead with shangrila. I have booked the ballroom for 30th dec 2012 too! whee!

godbirdie

Lisa87..great to hear that!same date!..wow..shangrila is more higher end..hope is nice..!i thought MO is better in terms of location and accessibility.but as long u like it.Did u consult any one or bazi?

Lisa87

you would be surprised! MO is 1288++ and shangrila is 1268++. MO is more exp actually! I only managed to get my cousin to help me consult with a master he knows.. didnt really meet anyone to confirm just yet?

stanknight

for 021212, MO is already fully booked. I actually wanted that date as well.

Godbirdie, Master Tong has replied and the date 30.12.12 does not clash with anyone so will go ahead on that day! in my view, 30/12/12 will also be hot date as the next day is a new year eve, so most people will be on half day leave or working half day.

MO and Shangrila are both so nice! Main thing is we all like the venue and i would think we will not regret our decision. Can't wait for the AD to come, though still got like 20 months to go?

Lisa87

wow! congrats stanknight! you finally finalised on the date. yea, I thought the same way as you. most ppl will be on leave or only working half day the following day, so it not so bad for working class. Kids are not affected too since it will still be their sch hol, they have no problem staying out late on 30th Dec for our wed. Only concern if what if our friends or relatives travel out of town since its semi long weekend for all?

godbirdie

stanknight- congrats!so u oso chose 30.12.12?u book MO?
yup..surprising ppl tend to book way early till dec 2012 as dragon year but once booked..clear a big load..worry abt BS, wedding band..etc

Lisa87,i oso expected ppl to go holidays(year end) ..i will inform frens, relatives and colleagues by CNY 2012 (Jan 2012) and keep reminding.As for my Bros/ Sis, i inform aleady..damn kS..haa...VG got it but still searching AD PS.

stanknight

yeah confirm 30/12/12 for MO already. Actually most of my stuff already settled, BS, AD VG and PG all settled. Now left with all the minor minor things..

godbirdie

congrat stanknight. how much is ur AD VG and PS?whom you got from or any to recommend?I also got my BS and wedding band settled, still sourcing AD PS. VG i getting a friend .

stanknight

Godbirdie, you can try asking your BS to see if they can include into your package. Outside VG and PS are about 1k each.

Lisa87

Wow Godbirdie, you have settled your wedding bands too! that's really fast! I saw this pair of engagement rings that i kinda like..wanted to get it but my bf was saying its too early to look at wedding bands.

With regards to actual day PS... can cost up to 4 k, at least thats the rate i got from photographer i have email-ed. madness