Auspicious Wedding Dates Singapore 2013 - Year of the Snake

cool79

my wife is boar and I am goat.
My dad is Roaster adn mom is snake, bro is snake
Her dad has already passed away is monkey and her mom is snake, bro would be boar, rat and roaster.

GoldenBamboo

Hi Golden Bamboo, thanks so much for ur suggestion. Can I ask if the date u r suggesting is a date suitable for "actual day" as well? Initially I was considering 29th June as well. But online sources (the one page chart that shows a list of auspicious dates n the one animal sign that clashes for each date), it clashes with cow. My apology for leaving out the parents signs in my previous post. My bf's father n both my parents are all of the cow sign. His mother is born in the rat year. Would 29 June still be a good date if both parents signs r taken into account? Please advice because yesterday before I saw ur reply, we have just decided to go with 6th July for the actual day =.=

Greetings cwei,

As the day sign for 29 Jun 12 is a Tiger and there is conflict between Cow and Tiger. Looking at clashes there is also other point to look into like the Yin and Yang. Clashes of the same Yang will have greater impact. This is normally known as 6 Clash. For example Tiger and Monkey clash as both Yang and Metal Monkey clash on the Wood Tiger.

In my view with the given information, 29 Jun 13 will be a better date as 6 July 13 clashes on both of you.

My view is both ROM and AD is important. One is offical and the other is custom (there are also some form of prayer and serving of Tea on the AD).

Hope it helps. Remember this is base on year signs only.

GoldenBamboo

my wife is boar and I am goat.
My dad is Roaster adn mom is snake, bro is snake
Her dad has already passed away is monkey and her mom is snake, bro would be boar, rat and roaster.

Greetings cool79,

Secondary date it is.

Calculation is normally taking into consideration self and spouse, parents and grand parents (both sides).

As for silblings, will take into consideration as much as you can. Imaging if you have 3 to 4 siblings then the chances on selecting an auspicious date for all is slim.

Thus primary self and spouse, parents and grand parents.

Clashes may not be bad and will depend on each Four Pillars of Destiny.

As selection is base on year signs only my advise is; all must actually be sure that one is born after the 立春 normally after 5 Feb and need to check as it differs a bit yearly. Born after the Lunar New Year does not means the year sign will change to the new one.

Hope it helps a little.

Congrats....

GoldenBamboo

Greetings,

My deeply apologies if I feedback late on your queries. I understand this is one of the most important event for all, I will try to response to my best ability as there are a few Audits to complete at hand.

It will be good if you can verify your signs correctly and the range of months (3 months will be good range) for 2013.

Glad to share my limited knowledge for your reference only.

Will a Date Selection Sharing session helps? In that case, you can DIY basic date selection.

Send me a private mail to my inbox if interested and if the response is good then we will proceed.

GoldenBamboo

Greetings cwei,

As the day sign for 29 Jun 12 is a Tiger and there is conflict between Cow and Tiger. Looking at clashes there is also other point to look into like the Yin and Yang. Clashes of the same Yang will have greater impact. This is normally known as 6 Clash. For example Tiger and Monkey clash as both Yang and Metal Monkey clash on the Wood Tiger.

In my view with the given information, 29 Jun 13 will be a better date as 6 July 13 clashes on both of you.

My view is both ROM and AD is important. One is offical and the other is custom (there are also some form of prayer and serving of Tea on the AD).

Hope it helps. Remember this is base on year signs only.

Dear Cwei,

Apologize there is no conflict between the Tiger and Cow, although one is Yang Wood and the other is Yin Earth.

Due mainly to the Ying and Yang sign.

I hope it clarify.

Golden Bamboo.

cool79

send you email already :)

Greetings cool79,

Secondary date it is.

Calculation is normally taking into consideration self and spouse, parents and grand parents (both sides).

As for silblings, will take into consideration as much as you can. Imaging if you have 3 to 4 siblings then the chances on selecting an auspicious date for all is slim.

Thus primary self and spouse, parents and grand parents.

Clashes may not be bad and will depend on each Four Pillars of Destiny.

As selection is base on year signs only my advise is; all must actually be sure that one is born after the 立春 normally after 5 Feb and need to check as it differs a bit yearly. Born after the Lunar New Year does not means the year sign will change to the new one.

Hope it helps a little.

Congrats....

GoldenBamboo

send you email already :)

Greetings cool79,

Would you be interested in a date selection sharing? So that you can DIY basic date selection.

I will prefer to proceed if there are 15 couples are interested.

Currently there is 1 out of 15.

Friends interested please send me a private mail by 5 November.

The session will be on a weekend.

cool79

yeah, will be interested.

Also can help me confirm if 11 May 2013 is a good date?
emailed u my BOD already

Greetings cool79,

Would you be interested in a date selection sharing? So that you can DIY basic date selection.

I will prefer to proceed if there are 15 couples are interested.

Currently there is 1 out of 15.

Friends interested please send me a private mail by 5 November.

The session will be on a weekend.

GoldenBamboo

yeah, will be interested.

Also can help me confirm if 11 May 2013 is a good date?
emailed u my BOD already

11 May 13 is a Fire Ox day thus a clash with your year sign Goat. This may not be a good date for you.

What is BOD? I did not see it in the mail.

DIY Basic Date Selection Sharing 2 out of 15 couples picked up. Will keep you posted when we reach 15 couples.

Thank you.

GoldenBamboo

hi goldenbamboo,

could u also kindly please advise me a suitable date for me next year?
right now, im stuck at the dates and my mom is very insistent we choose a good date instead of our convenienent dates. we are hoping to do both AD and solemnization on the same.

my sign is dog, and my bf's a rabbit

my dad's dragon, mom's a horse, bro is goat and sis is dragon
in law's signs, FIL's rat, mom's snake, his elder sis is tiger, younger sis is goat

and is it also true that there are good dates even during the lunar 7th month?

Greetings Wretchedlady,

Apologize on the slow response.

In my personal view base on the information at hand.

Main Signs:
Dog and Rabbit

Parents and in laws signs:
Dragon, Horse, Rat and Snake

Main sign to avoid are Dragon and Roaster.

I am looking July 2013 since there is no specific dates that you preferred.

The ROM and AD is on the same day.

Year 2013 Water Snake (July):
You can consider 12 Jul 2013 Friday or 24 Jul 2013 Wednesday (both avoid Roaster sign).

Some perferred not to have 7th in the day of the lunar day date like 24 Jul 2013 thus I suggest 2 dates for your easy reference.

5 am to 9 am -> Prayers and fetching of 新娘。

1pm to 3pm -> ROM

Dinner should start at 6.30pm best.

I hope it helps and see you in the sharing session if there is enough participants.

Wedding in the 7th month is not uncommon as there are good dates as well. There are time we select auspicious date by the 2 hours.

DIY Wedding Date selection sharing (in English) update:

Currently take up rate is 2 couples, 20 pax minimum to book for the room.
You may send me a private email if interested, please state the number of seats needed.
It will be a weekend and last 2 hrs. Some administration fees apply mainly for booking room and the Tong Shu (Chinese). This is not a sales session, merely to share my limited knowledge. It will be void by 5 Nov 12 if the pick up rate is not strong.