Auspicious Wedding Dates Singapore 2013 - Year of the Snake - Page 12

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Charissa26 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I think just have to keep cool because chinese dun like to marry in the lunar 3rd mth because its Qing Ming period. Sometimes some tradition does made us headache but somehow we have to accept it. Like for mine, My AD is on 2014 and the date I wanted CHIONG with Rooster which my in law wanted a lady to be our MEI PO which is Rooster. So have to convince them to let that lady be MEI PO on our Guo Da Li instead of AD. Well. they always say u need to encounter some unhappiness in the wedding preparations in order to remember it well.

Member lynnng is on a distinguished road lynnng's Avatar
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    yeah,got what u meant cos i suffered the brunt of it lol..

anyway, its odd when my parents told me my ROM's date is the crucial one and not so much on the actual day's date though, not sure how accurate it is but i guess at least i followed his idea to do my ROM by end of dragon year so less one problem to my wedding plans too i guess..

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Initially I tot ROM is the not so important one but AD must follow. But geomancer told me that both are important. I wanted to do both ROM and AD together in 2014 but my BTO is completing next year and my bf's grandma is kinda old so I oso fear of unforeseen circumstances so better ROM first.

Junior Member GoldenBamboo is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by cwei View Post
    Hi Golden Bamboo, between auspicious n convenience, n between traditional n modern families, I am caught in between. Coz due to the tight schedule of family members, I am only allowed to choose a date from 28/29/30 June n 5/6July ... My fiancé n I r both rabbits n we r thinking of having it at a supposedly neutral dates from some info that I found from the Internet, which is on 6th July. Actually 7th July can be considered as well but my father is against it because of the number 7. Please help to advice if u could. Thanks so much in advance.
    Congrats "cwei" in the first place that you are getting married. I understand a marriage involves more than 2 persons. Normally parents only wants the best for their children. Treasure the comments and relationship. You should be glad that they are there for you.

As a general guide, in my personal view base on information at hand:

Main signs:
    Rabbits

Parents and in laws signs:
    NA

Date restricted to:
    Water Snake 2013: June 28 or 29 or 30 or July 5th or 6th.

Main day sign to avoid is Roaster days.

Thus 6 July 13 (Roaster) date is not suggested.

Base on the day signs only.

28 Jun 13: Cow (Yin Earth element)
    29 Jun 13: Tiger (Yang Wood element)
    30 Jun 13: Rabbit (Yin Wood element)
    5 Jul 13: Monkey (Yang Metal element)

Out of the 4 dates above, I will consider the 29 Jun 13 (avoid Monkey sign) and timing 11am to 3pm.

Please note that clashes of the elements to our pillars may not be bad if the element of clashed in your pillar are not favorable. For example, your favorable element is water and you have selected the Roaster (Metal) day that clash in your Rabbit (Wood) element, it will deemed auspicious.

Most of the wedding selection package includes, Custom Dowry (纳采), Settings of bed (安床), blessing and prayers (上头), actual invitation of bribe event and for some only solemnisation (嫁娶).

For the above suggestion is base on the 嫁娶.

There will be an article on basic Ba Zi for your leisure reading in the www.jinding.com.sg newsletter soon.

For your reference and general guide only, hope it helps.

Member lynnng is on a distinguished road lynnng's Avatar
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    wow..so u have completed your ROM already or?
    and ur ROM date is also chosen by geomancer too?
    anyway..not sure how accurate the auspicious dates attachment is too, cos i sae my date being one of e auspicious date despite being in the ghost month lol?

Junior Member GoldenBamboo is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by cool79 View Post
    Hi GoldenBamboo

I am planning to do the chinese wedding on 10 May 13
    my wife is boar and I am goat.
    My dad is Roaster adn mom is snake, bro is horse
    Her dad has already passed away is monkey and her mom is snake, bro would be boar, rat and roaster.

we have just done our ROM on 14 Oct 12.
    Greetings cool79,

Congrats on your ROM. Best wishes and a great life ahead.

In my personal view base on information at hand:

Main signs:

Pig and Goat

Main day sign to avoid is Snake and Cow days.

Roaster, Snake and Monkey.

Date:

Water Snake 2013: 10 May 2013

10 May 2013 is a Fire Rat day. Through there is not much conflict except with Horse sign, I will consider this day as a secondary day. The Metal Rat of the 3 Jun 2013 is a better date if you insist on a Rat signed day.

I my humble view, you may consider the 13 Jun 2013 (avoid Dragon sign) but it is a Thursday.

This is for your general reference only. I hope it helps.

I would suggest a more detail analysis due the conflict with Grand Duke next year for your spouse. No worries, it may not be a bad thing. You may contact me direct if needed. Please quote "cool79 from the Perfect Wedding Forum", so that I know is you.

Thank you.

Junior Member Garnet is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    how do I figure out an auspicious date?

Junior Member hching81 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    thanks for sharing - what about the "widow" year? we are planning to have our our marriage in snake year but when we googled over about that we found the "widow" years that made us have concern on that :S

any opinion?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by hching81 View Post
    thanks for sharing - what about the "widow" year? we are planning to have our our marriage in snake year but when we googled over about that we found the "widow" years that made us have concern on that :S

any opinion?
    Initially had wanted to ROM in march 2013 because its near my Birthday then i googled and found out abt the "widow" year thing but after clarification with Geomancer, he says it does not matter. But me being paranoid, decided to bring forward my ROM to Jan 2013 before CNY at least its still the year of Dragon.

Junior Member miwa is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    thanks for sharing

Junior Member cwei is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Golden Bamboo, thanks so much for ur suggestion. Can I ask if the date u r suggesting is a date suitable for "actual day" as well? Initially I was considering 29th June as well. But online sources (the one page chart that shows a list of auspicious dates n the one animal sign that clashes for each date), it clashes with cow. My apology for leaving out the parents signs in my previous post. My bf's father n both my parents are all of the cow sign. His mother is born in the rat year. Would 29 June still be a good date if both parents signs r taken into account? Please advice because yesterday before I saw ur reply, we have just decided to go with 6th July for the actual day =.=

Junior Member Mingl12 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    thanks for sharing!!!

Junior Member wretchedlady is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi goldenbamboo,

could u also kindly please advise me a suitable date for me next year?
    right now, im stuck at the dates and my mom is very insistent we choose a good date instead of our convenienent dates. we are hoping to do both AD and solemnization on the same.

my sign is dog, and my bf's a rabbit

my dad's dragon, mom's a horse, bro is goat and sis is dragon
    in law's signs, FIL's rat, mom's snake, his elder sis is tiger, younger sis is goat

and is it also true that there are good dates even during the lunar 7th month?

Junior Member starfish87 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    nice! thanks for sharing

Junior Member cool79 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenBamboo View Post
    Greetings cool79,

Congrats on your ROM. Best wishes and a great life ahead.

In my personal view base on information at hand:

Main signs:

Pig and Goat

Main day sign to avoid is Snake and Cow days.

Roaster, Snake and Monkey.

Date:

Water Snake 2013: 10 May 2013

10 May 2013 is a Fire Rat day. Through there is not much conflict except with Horse sign, I will consider this day as a secondary day. The Metal Rat of the 3 Jun 2013 is a better date if you insist on a Rat signed day.

I my humble view, you may consider the 13 Jun 2013 (avoid Dragon sign) but it is a Thursday.

This is for your general reference only. I hope it helps.

I would suggest a more detail analysis due the conflict with Grand Duke next year for your spouse. No worries, it may not be a bad thing. You may contact me direct if needed. Please quote "cool79 from the Perfect Wedding Forum", so that I know is you.

Thank you.
    hi GoldenBamboo,
    just found out my bro is snake. so would it be good for 10 May 2013? or it's still consider as 2nd choice?