Auspicious Wedding Dates Singapore 2013 - Year of the Snake

dianathomas83

Thank you

Thank you for sharing. 
Latest and Updated List of Auspicious Wedding Dates for 2013, which is the Year of The Snake. It is based on the Chinese almanac Tong Shu. The year of the snake is generally an auspicious year to get married. View attached file below. Enjoy and all the best in your wedding planning!

P.S: This guide only acts as a general guideline for auspicious dates, and should not be taken as a confirmatory guide to choose your wedding dates. Please visit a master for your exact auspicious dates to get married, as auspicious dates will vary according to the Ba Zi and Zodiac of you and your spouse.[/QUOTE]

GoldenBamboo

Dear Jlf,

It is a auspicious event, it will be fine if there is no inauspicious conflicting clash to your pillars. Congras! if you are getting married in 2013.

There are some times in the chinese custom to 冲喜 for better luck.

DIY Wedding Date Selection Update:

As there is less than 3 couples express interest, the sharing session will not be conducted in class. However, I will put an article on Wedding Date Selection in my website soon for your fun reading.

Thank you and happy planning.

Greetings,

The Nov 12 newsletter for Wedding Date Selection is posted on my website, you may do some fun reading as a general guide in wedding date selection.

It will be good if you read the Oct 12 about the Four Pillars of Destiny first.

Happy planning and a great year ahead.