AVIOR PICTURES - Local and International Wedding Photography

Avior Pictures

For a couple as special as you, naturally you would desire to have wedding photos that are out of the ordinary. That's where we come in. The team at Avior Pictures believes that every couple is unique, and that drives us to constantly create freshly dynamic pictures every day. Local or overseas, tell us your fantasy and we'll work together to make it come true.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

jimmyonweb

Traditional wedding photography provides for more classically posed images and a great deal of photographer control interaction on the day of the wedding.

Avior Pictures

pre-wedding-photography-japan-mount-fuji-1024x682.jpg

pre-wedding-photography-japan-mount-fuji3.jpg

pre-wedding-photography-japan-mount-fuji1.jpg

pre-wedding-photography-japan-mount-fuji2.jpg

They say that only those who are blessed can see Mount Fuji on a cloudy day.

They say that the clouds are not likely to part on that morning.

This should be a blessed wedding. We reach Mount Fuji area full of clouds. But soon, the clouds slowly parted in front of our eyes.

We are indeed blessed. :)

Avior Pictures

wedding-photography-wxyl1.jpg

Everyone knows that getting married is a very joyous occasion. Generally, almost all the wedding couples that we came across are happy.

Other than the wedding couple being very happy, the parents are the next happiest people around. :)

Avior Pictures

wedding_photography_avior_pictures_dar_hui_288.jpg

Involve your pets in your actual day wedding photography!

We have always heard that a dog is a man’s best friend.

Well, in this case, a dog is a bride’s best friend too :)

Avior Pictures

actual-day-wedding-photography-and-instant-print-1024x724.jpg

Do you know what is call instant print?

We print a 4R in 8 secs. Yes 8 secs is all it takes to print a 4R using our industrial standard printer! No personal printer in the market can match us in this aspect. Your guests can literally pick them up instantly.

Thats why we dare to promise table to table instant print for ALL your guest.

This is what we call Instant Prints!

Avior Pictures

0604.jpg

Its a chinese tradition and belief that if you have kids jumping on your wedding bed, you will bear kids soon! So the more they jump, the higher they jump, the better it is!

Well, in this case, i can feel what Gerald and Siying is feeling too.
He got that look on this face that says, "Oh man... there goes my wedding bed.. I havent even sleep on it yet..."

I bet most of you guys feel that way too, when you see your young nephew/niece jumping up and down on your new wedding bed. :D