Banquet Coordinator
    
 
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Junior Member laups is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    6
    Perfect Points
    2.7
    View Wedding Profile

    Banquet Coordinator

    Hello fellow brides, may i ask if any of you have had unresponsive hotel coordinator?? Email never reply, sms her everything say tmr will do but never did! Frustrated to the max already but I dare not complain to her boss or lash out at her but its getting really frustrating to chase her many times for a simple thing!

  2. #2
    Senior Member Mike1982 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    565
    Perfect Points
    276.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by laups View Post
    Hello fellow brides, may i ask if any of you have had unresponsive hotel coordinator?? Email never reply, sms her everything say tmr will do but never did! Frustrated to the max already but I dare not complain to her boss or lash out at her but its getting really frustrating to chase her many times for a simple thing!
    what is the name of the hotel?

  3. #3
    Junior Member rejoyce is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    26
    Perfect Points
    10.1
    View Wedding Profile
    talk to her boss, especially if you've already paid for downpayment. What company she's from?

  4. #4
    Junior Member laups is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    6
    Perfect Points
    2.7
    View Wedding Profile
    yeah i cc her boss finally replied me.. not very convenient to disclose.. later they sue me! haha

  5. #5
    Senior Member Mike1982 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    565
    Perfect Points
    276.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by laups View Post
    yeah i cc her boss finally replied me.. not very convenient to disclose.. later they sue me! haha
    some clues / hotel name will help to flag up for other couples too

  6. #6
    Member Iloveyou is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    68
    Perfect Points
    58.9
    View Wedding Profile
    I totally understand how tat feels as I had some issues with my previous coordinator and what made it worse was that she holds a manager post! My fiancé was so angry and we complain to the asst director and requested a change of coordinator. I'm so glad I switched my coordinator as this current one is so efficient and helpful ;)

  7. #7
    Senior Member Mike1982 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    565
    Perfect Points
    276.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Iloveyou View Post
    I totally understand how tat feels as I had some issues with my previous coordinator and what made it worse was that she holds a manager post! My fiancé was so angry and we complain to the asst director and requested a change of coordinator. I'm so glad I switched my coordinator as this current one is so efficient and helpful ;)
    name of hotel please?

  8. #8
    Junior Member purpledaze is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12
    Perfect Points
    8.3
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi! im about to start planning my wedding.. would you mind to share the name of the hotel or coordinator? so i wont be victimized by their incompetency. You can just PM it if u cant post it in here.

  9. #9
    Member Iloveyou is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    68
    Perfect Points
    58.9
    View Wedding Profile
    Well my advice is, you are paying for the service so dun be afraid to pester the coordinator whenever you have queries or even be a demanding customer! after all it's gonna be ur once in a lifetime big event.. (and I'm sure they've met even more difficult clients) ��

  10. #10
    Junior Member gazellev is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    15
    Perfect Points
    8.2
    View Wedding Profile
    Hello! If you've already given your down payment then it is your right to pester him/her. If he/she does not budge, you may report about it to his/her supervisor so that he/she can be reprimanded. You deserve the best service, after all it is your wedding!

  11. #11
    Senior Member Mike1982 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    565
    Perfect Points
    276.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by gazellev View Post
    Hello! If you've already given your down payment then it is your right to pester him/her. If he/she does not budge, you may report about it to his/her supervisor so that he/she can be reprimanded. You deserve the best service, after all it is your wedding!
    fully agree on your point too!
    be firm yet do regular follow up with the coordinator will help

  12. #12
    Member Melvin1206 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    71
    Perfect Points
    25.6
    View Wedding Profile
    I think many folks overlook the importance of a prompt and professional co-ordinator. If he/she cannot even bother to reply to you, do you still have faith the wedding will proceed according to plan?

Similar Threads

  1. Hotel wedding coordinator
    By meiligurl in forum Wedding Planning Tips
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 24-10-2016, 09:17 AM
  2. Price check on wedding AD Coordinator (only solemnization n banquet)
    By Wendychan in forum Wedding Planning Tips
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25-10-2012, 05:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts