Banquet Deposit

Lisa87

For Shangri-la, its 25% of total bill.Meaning if you want to book the ballroom on weekend, min 35 tables with each tables costing 1268++, you need to foot a deposit of approximately 14 k.:glare:

godbirdie

Hi Lisa, 25% is alot....14k 1 shot..when ur guest list is not firm yet plus if last min change mind...eat grass...:scared:

Tenshi

I think other hotels is quite similar too. It's like 25% of total bill. so how much is the deposit will depends on your cost of each tables liao

godbirdie

it depends on hotels. so far perhaps those hotels i approach is 3k (eg. Mirarmar hotel, concorde hotel, m hotel, orchard hotel etc ) as deposits.perhaps for high end hotels?

miyuki716

Paid 3k for the fullerton for banquet at the straits room (12 tables only). for the main ballroom, they will ask for 5k deposit. the balance settle after event.

Lisa87

yea, I thought it would be ard 5k too until i confirmed with them via emails. I cant confirm the number of guest and actual date yet, not too sure if im allowed to make changes later on. Will need to speak to them to make sure nothing goes wrong.