Beach Wedding

babynibeans

It has been my dream to have a beach wedding and we are scheduled to have our solemnization on Sept this year.We'll be having 50-60 guests and we are quite tight on the budget. Anyone of you guys have attended or held a wedding in Sentosa? How much did it cost you?

Thanks!

morningsun

wow, sept this year? that's quite soon..!
tho i am not sure how much it will cost, other factors play a part too
such as decor, tentage, catering...

babynibeans

Yah we're quite pressed for time the reason why i'm super stressed right now. I'm hoping to find a good venue which comes with the package -- food, wedding invites, favipors and the likes. So far we are considing 1 twenty six in east coast park..

PerfectFairy

Brides Fairy
hi babynibeans, for decor you can take a look at our recommended florists who do floral decor and bouquets. Florists and Floral Decor

They have done many outdoor weddings and their rates are very reasonable. They will be able to help you with yours, regardless of which venue you choose. :)

chloelee

Yah we're quite pressed for time the reason why i'm super stressed right now. I'm hoping to find a good venue which comes with the package -- food, wedding invites, favipors and the likes. So far we are considing 1 twenty six in east coast park..

Jiayou! Dont be stressed, it'll work out fine in the end. =)

Glitzger

It has been my dream to have a beach wedding and we are scheduled to have our solemnization on Sept this year.We'll be having 50-60 guests and we are quite tight on the budget. Anyone of you guys have attended or held a wedding in Sentosa? How much did it cost you?

Thanks!

you looking at rasa sentosa for the beach wedding?

HIGH TEA CELEBRATION
Solemnisation by the Sea (1 pm – 4 pm)
Siloso function room (minimum 50 guests) : S$78++ per person
OUTDOOR SOLEMNISATION CEREMONY
Usage of outdoor solemnisation area at S$1,500++ for a maximum of 150 seats.

one twenty-six as i mentioned in another thread is from $90++..

if you really want to do beach wedding (or rather solemnisation on the beach and proceed to a function room for makan), and you have a budget.. you can consider CBC...

gd luck..!! hope u can find ur perfect venue...!

babynibeans

Thanks chloelee! Im actually having sleepless nights alrdy... I need to book a venue first before i can proceed with the rest of the details..

babynibeans

Thanks glitzer, we scrapped CBC out from the list coz I read its not quite nice there coz we'll have cargo ships as our background in the pictures.. Lol!
As for rasa, its quite expensive and its only for high tea. We want either lunch or dinner buffet.
For now changi village hotel is on top of our list, if we couldnt find a nice and affordable beach venue, then we'll settle for a poolside instead :)

Glitzger

Thanks glitzer, we scrapped CBC out from the list coz I read its not quite nice there coz we'll have cargo ships as our background in the pictures.. Lol!
As for rasa, its quite expensive and its only for high tea. We want either lunch or dinner buffet.
For now changi village hotel is on top of our list, if we couldnt find a nice and affordable beach venue, then we'll settle for a poolside instead :)

ahh..yah, same reason as me for scrapping CBC... if u don't mind poolside.. u can look at Amara Hotel (cheaper than CVH), Legends@Fort Canning (cheaper), Naumi Hotel (more expensive) or Crowne Plaza Changi Airport (cheaper)...

babynibeans

Hope all goes well for you babynibeans!

thanks!

We did a site visit earlier today at One Degree 15. We find the place very pleasant however we wanted to have our at the boater's bar but there's an extra charge of $1500. We're still asking if we can use the poolside coz it's quite nice as well.

poshberries

Try this cosy venue for an intimate wedding at:

Changi Village Hotel - Offers a great choice for intimate gatherings. It is very near the beach & you can to see the whole seaview from the top balcony where they hold the official solemnisation beside the poolside as well. Perfect for no hustle & bustle from the city with sceneries and nature beauty. Their function rooms offer small wedding lunch or dinner. Do check it out at www.stayvillage.com/Changi/index.aspx?page=home for more details.

Hope this helps. Thanks.

babynibeans

HI all,

I have been going back and forth in sentosa to check on venues and today, I think I finally found the ONE. It's at club islander in palawan beach. The place is so perfect but the problem though is its not available on our BIG day. Hopefully the organizer can work it out and book the place for us immediately!

The other option we had is the Southernmost Point of asia but it's a bit too troublesome in terms of logistics. Lucky the organizer I talked to recommended the Club Islander to us. Im just crossing our fingers that we could book it.

kimchoo

yeah do you need to do ur own decor? beach wedding sounds so nice! u and ur htb must love the outdoors alot. those weddings in bali r only things i can dream abt...

babynibeans

Pricibg's reasonable enough only $85/pax for a buffet dinner.. Includes deco and sound system, got free shuttle service also to pick up guests from beach station.. We're hoping to book the place asap..

mellowhearts

$85 per pax for a buffet dinner is reasonable especially since it includes decor and sound system, free shuttle service! Usually decor and sound system would require an additional cost on top of what you are already paying for the food! The free shuttle service will definitely be very helpful for your guests. Very thoughtful arrangement to have! :) Hope you both manage to book the place quickly! :)