Beautiful Love Wedding

stgun

anyway, one more note.. our visit was totally random and they still treated us with much respect and enthusiasm.. so you know that this bridal studio dont just collect payment and neglect you..

SmiLeY

To my amazement, my HTB and I actually took up their package on the spot during the W & T Wedding Fair which is an unusual move for us. What's more is Bridal de Couture was the very first booth we went to. I guess it's not an implusive decision to make but we appreciate their sincerity. The lady whom attended to us, Ruby took the effort in a relatively long discussion to truly understand our situation and customised the package according to our needs. They too threw in a long list of items for us. It seems too good to be true but right now, I will like to be more positive before I start working with them.

For us, we will be having ROM reception this year and follow by Customary next year. They are kind enough to convert the trial make-up for my ROM but I am not sure if it's the right thing to do cos there is always the "what if".

cuchasha

Sup peeps, btw the shop has been taken over by a new boss, we got their package last year.

Then their people started leaving those who were serving us before, good thing they still honor their deal.

MichDan

Yeah! my HTB and I juz signed up a package wif BDC on our 2nd meeting. After gg to a few BS, we decided on BDC because of the exceptional service provided by Janice. She was very patient and accommodating to our requests. I must specially complement her for picking out the perfect WG and EG for me. At the end of our meeting, we managed to get so much more than wat was originally offered for that price. After reading so much reviews on BS, I hv to say BDC is definitely underrated. Hope tat BDC will keep up the good work. Can't wait for the PS next month.

resse840

Hi, can anyone share with me their package?

resse840@gmail.com. Just started out search for Bridal Studio. Not sure what is supposed to be included in a bridal package.. Are there usually inclusions for AD bridal makeup and maybe AD photography?

Thanks for any advice!!

Cheers,
resse840

melissatay

previously shared my experience of the package I bought with Bridal De Couture but was bought over by Beautiful Love Weddings management - realised my post was taken down and not sure why but honestly, I do not recommend this studio at all. It is the worst decision signing up a package with them. If you want to sign a package with them, please make sure u go down to their studio and see that they have the exact gowns you want otherwise you might end up without a single gown you like since they have so limited choices.

melissatay

To all whom it may concern,

I would like to retract the statements I made previously about Beautiful Love Wedding Pte Ltd with regards to their service and quality of gowns as we have peacefully resolved our issues. Those statements made were untrue and false and I would like to send my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Last but not least, I would like to commend Beautiful Love Wedding for their patience and professionalism after I raised my concerns and would love to have them continue service me for my once in a lifetime wedding.

grrrrr

Hi everyone

Signed a package with BDC some time back. Unfortunately, wont be needing it anymore as the r/s ended. It's a $3k+ package, and we managed to bargain for alot of additional items. Letting the package go. Please email me at guorong15@hotmail.com for details. Thanks.

sharonpsm

hi, i have their package to let go..bought it at 2011. $2688.. anybody interested pls contact me at 96276864.. thanks..

ysl060704

Dear all,
I'm getting married this Sunday, and today is the last day we are meeting with Beautiful Love Wedding. (Change company name already due to new boss yet still under this thread) Overall I would say that both my wife and I were very pleased with the experience, no major hiccups and they were very nice to us. I would really recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a bridal studio.

1. Although there is new boss of this company, the after sales is very good and professional. My wife is very picky and as she can choose 5 gowns, she took like 5-6 hrs to choose. The staff there is very patient, constantly helping her and giving her advise. Changing wedding dress not easy and can see that she keep sweating but consistently putting on a smile. I tried my suit on a separate day and it took 2 hrs. Sometimes even the boss or designer will walk pass and give us comments as we can't decide hence I like that the staffs are friendly.

2. Kino, their photographer is very professional. We met with him and told him our locations that we wanted. He gave us some advise and which locations are better. (Hort Park got some great places that I never knew of!) Throughout the photoshoot, we feel very scare but he makes us feel relax and we enjoy the day of photoshoot. Honestly we thought the photo will turn out quite bad as we keep closing our eyes in the bright sun but the photos turn out better than expected.

3. With such great photos, the next step is to choose the photos for the album. We had a hard time choosing the photos but what I enjoy is that the staffs are never pushy for us to choose more photos, the lady boss even come and look at the photos and tell us which photos she thinks look nice.

Overall we had a very good experience as they had very good staffs and we never felt neglected. The money we paid for is worth it to pay for such service. They were always nice and polite and give ideas even when they are busy. They work like they enjoy the job and not about the money.

Talking to the lady boss, she seems to have a lot of passion in this business and wants to change a lot of new things and improve the business.

I think is worth giving Beautiful Love Wedding a look and see how the shop operates before signing. You will always see customers there so is good to see how the staffs talk and serve customers. I like them because they are very nice and friendly and makes my wedding preparation hassle free.

mie

Anymore reviews on beautiful love weddings? Am considering this BS after seeing their photos. However, there seems to be mixed reviews of their services, esp. bad reviews when it is still BDC. I am worrried if their gown collections are limited and the condition of the gown as stated by some of the reviews. Hope someone who is a BLW bride / have been to see their gown collection can let me know their reviews.

Will greatly appreciate if any of the BLW brides can pm me those who you think their service is good ( MUA, coordinator, photographers, etc)

Many thanks!

raindance

hello mie! where did you see the pics of their gowns? i heard that they have good gowns. would you mind sharing it to me? i'm planning on getting them as my bs too. :)

mie

hello mie! where did you see the pics of their gowns? i heard that they have good gowns. would you mind sharing it to me? i'm planning on getting them as my bs too. :)

Hi raindance!

I din really saw their gowns in actual. I went to their bridal fair ytd and their photos attracted me. The person who attend to me is a lady called Doris who was very friendly. She show me many photos of previous couples and some of their wedding gowns they have. I liked the fact that they can change the design of the same gown by adding sleeves or vest-like lace to give the gown a different look.

However, after reading the reviews from diff forums, it seems like some ppl commented that their Collections are limited and some say they looked a bit old. So I'm hesitating.
:(