Beautiful Love Wedding - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Junior Member nameless83 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Usually they can match package..if you need help, pm me, I know who can help you.

Senior Member blur blur gal is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    the gowns r quite nice...n for me i m skinny can even find a few which i like

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    can i know if for indoor PS, do u choose the flowers that u want? given fake or fresh flowers for PS?

Junior Member Anabebe is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Dear all your wedding package with bdc
    Email: lusiana27@gmail.com

Overall experience good? Good value?!

Junior Member stgun is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Happened to be around Tras Street today and dropped by their place for a while to look see look see ever since purchasing of their overseas package some time back..

i guess the most important thing to us was that the coordinator (Kelly) and her colleague were very personable and helpful to bring us around, show us their works and have a short prelim discussion to meet our expectation... Have to say also that their gown collections are amazing, too many to choose from...

Anyway, we also saw a couple having their photoshoot in the office because of the elegant wallpaper as backdrop.. I was told that the flower bouquet was fresh flowers so i guess that helped to answer one question in this thread..

cant give the whole picture yet if the package will be worth it, but so far, we have no regret...

Junior Member stgun is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    anyway, one more note.. our visit was totally random and they still treated us with much respect and enthusiasm.. so you know that this bridal studio dont just collect payment and neglect you..

Junior Member SmiLeY is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    To my amazement, my HTB and I actually took up their package on the spot during the W & T Wedding Fair which is an unusual move for us. What's more is Bridal de Couture was the very first booth we went to. I guess it's not an implusive decision to make but we appreciate their sincerity. The lady whom attended to us, Ruby took the effort in a relatively long discussion to truly understand our situation and customised the package according to our needs. They too threw in a long list of items for us. It seems too good to be true but right now, I will like to be more positive before I start working with them.

For us, we will be having ROM reception this year and follow by Customary next year. They are kind enough to convert the trial make-up for my ROM but I am not sure if it's the right thing to do cos there is always the "what if".

Junior Member cuchasha is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Sup peeps, btw the shop has been taken over by a new boss, we got their package last year.

Then their people started leaving those who were serving us before, good thing they still honor their deal.

Junior Member SmiLeY is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by cuchasha View Post
    Sup peeps, btw the shop has been taken over by a new boss, we got their package last year.

Then their people started leaving those who were serving us before, good thing they still honor their deal.
    When was it taken over?

Member gzer is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi mind sharing package detail w me? Just started looking..
    Gzer1986@hotmail.com

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    anyone know if we choose OTR gowns for WG and EG how many add pics can we take?

Junior Member MichDan is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Yeah! my HTB and I juz signed up a package wif BDC on our 2nd meeting. After gg to a few BS, we decided on BDC because of the exceptional service provided by Janice. She was very patient and accommodating to our requests. I must specially complement her for picking out the perfect WG and EG for me. At the end of our meeting, we managed to get so much more than wat was originally offered for that price. After reading so much reviews on BS, I hv to say BDC is definitely underrated. Hope tat BDC will keep up the good work. Can't wait for the PS next month.

Junior Member rosesroyalty is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, can anyone share with me their package?
    rosesroyalty@gmail.com

Thanks!

Junior Member resse840 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, can anyone share with me their package?

resse840@gmail.com. Just started out search for Bridal Studio. Not sure what is supposed to be included in a bridal package.. Are there usually inclusions for AD bridal makeup and maybe AD photography?

Thanks for any advice!!

Cheers,
    resse840

Junior Member llisjhdal is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    anyone has their photoshoot with BDC recently? any reviews?