Beautiful Love Wedding - Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Junior Member Yellowmeadow25 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, can anyone email me your package details to joce_me@hotmail.com? Thanks a lot!

Junior Member melissatay is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    To all whom it may concern,

I would like to retract the statements I made previously about Beautiful Love Wedding Pte Ltd with regards to their service and quality of gowns as we have peacefully resolved our issues. Those statements made were untrue and false and I would like to send my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Last but not least, I would like to commend Beautiful Love Wedding for their patience and professionalism after I raised my concerns and would love to have them continue service me for my once in a lifetime wedding.

Junior Member grrrrr is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi everyone

Signed a package with BDC some time back. Unfortunately, wont be needing it anymore as the r/s ended. It's a $3k+ package, and we managed to bargain for alot of additional items. Letting the package go. Please email me at guorong15@hotmail.com for details. Thanks.

Junior Member grrrrr is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    can contact me at 97593012 for more details too. thanks!

Junior Member sharonpsm is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi, i have their package to let go..bought it at 2011. $2688.. anybody interested pls contact me at 96276864.. thanks..

Junior Member ysl060704 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Dear all,
    I'm getting married this Sunday, and today is the last day we are meeting with Beautiful Love Wedding. (Change company name already due to new boss yet still under this thread) Overall I would say that both my wife and I were very pleased with the experience, no major hiccups and they were very nice to us. I would really recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a bridal studio.

1. Although there is new boss of this company, the after sales is very good and professional. My wife is very picky and as she can choose 5 gowns, she took like 5-6 hrs to choose. The staff there is very patient, constantly helping her and giving her advise. Changing wedding dress not easy and can see that she keep sweating but consistently putting on a smile. I tried my suit on a separate day and it took 2 hrs. Sometimes even the boss or designer will walk pass and give us comments as we can't decide hence I like that the staffs are friendly.

2. Kino, their photographer is very professional. We met with him and told him our locations that we wanted. He gave us some advise and which locations are better. (Hort Park got some great places that I never knew of!) Throughout the photoshoot, we feel very scare but he makes us feel relax and we enjoy the day of photoshoot. Honestly we thought the photo will turn out quite bad as we keep closing our eyes in the bright sun but the photos turn out better than expected.

3. With such great photos, the next step is to choose the photos for the album. We had a hard time choosing the photos but what I enjoy is that the staffs are never pushy for us to choose more photos, the lady boss even come and look at the photos and tell us which photos she thinks look nice.

Overall we had a very good experience as they had very good staffs and we never felt neglected. The money we paid for is worth it to pay for such service. They were always nice and polite and give ideas even when they are busy. They work like they enjoy the job and not about the money.

Talking to the lady boss, she seems to have a lot of passion in this business and wants to change a lot of new things and improve the business.

I think is worth giving Beautiful Love Wedding a look and see how the shop operates before signing. You will always see customers there so is good to see how the staffs talk and serve customers. I like them because they are very nice and friendly and makes my wedding preparation hassle free.

Member galaxy is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Wow. Looks like their terms are fair and very good. Will check them out. DO they have great gowns?

mie
    Junior Member mie is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Anymore reviews on beautiful love weddings? Am considering this BS after seeing their photos. However, there seems to be mixed reviews of their services, esp. bad reviews when it is still BDC. I am worrried if their gown collections are limited and the condition of the gown as stated by some of the reviews. Hope someone who is a BLW bride / have been to see their gown collection can let me know their reviews.

Will greatly appreciate if any of the BLW brides can pm me those who you think their service is good ( MUA, coordinator, photographers, etc)

Many thanks!

Member raindance is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hello mie! where did you see the pics of their gowns? i heard that they have good gowns. would you mind sharing it to me? i'm planning on getting them as my bs too.

mie
    Junior Member mie is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by raindance View Post
    hello mie! where did you see the pics of their gowns? i heard that they have good gowns. would you mind sharing it to me? i'm planning on getting them as my bs too.
    Hi raindance!

I din really saw their gowns in actual. I went to their bridal fair ytd and their photos attracted me. The person who attend to me is a lady called Doris who was very friendly. She show me many photos of previous couples and some of their wedding gowns they have. I liked the fact that they can change the design of the same gown by adding sleeves or vest-like lace to give the gown a different look.

However, after reading the reviews from diff forums, it seems like some ppl commented that their Collections are limited and some say they looked a bit old. So I'm hesitating.

Member raindance is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Oh. that's quite sad to hear. It would become difficult for our part if they really do have a limited collection of white gowns. :/

Member mscathniss is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    my friend signed up with them since she said that their packages are really cheapt and an all inclusive package. She said that BDC's package includes almost everything like the MTM gowns, ROM dress, rental of car that includes a driver, and even the bridesmaids dresses. but she actually sold it out since she hinted that their might be some hidden costs behind the studio's package.

Junior Member Joygirl is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by ysl060704 View Post
    Dear all,
    I'm getting married this Sunday, and today is the last day we are meeting with Beautiful Love Wedding. (Change company name already due to new boss yet still under this thread) Overall I would say that both my wife and I were very pleased with the experience, no major hiccups and they were very nice to us. I would really recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a bridal studio.

1. Although there is new boss of this company, the after sales is very good and professional. My wife is very picky and as she can choose 5 gowns, she took like 5-6 hrs to choose. The staff there is very patient, constantly helping her and giving her advise. Changing wedding dress not easy and can see that she keep sweating but consistently putting on a smile. I tried my suit on a separate day and it took 2 hrs. Sometimes even the boss or designer will walk pass and give us comments as we can't decide hence I like that the staffs are friendly.

2. Kino, their photographer is very professional. We met with him and told him our locations that we wanted. He gave us some advise and which locations are better. (Hort Park got some great places that I never knew of!) Throughout the photoshoot, we feel very scare but he makes us feel relax and we enjoy the day of photoshoot. Honestly we thought the photo will turn out quite bad as we keep closing our eyes in the bright sun but the photos turn out better than expected.

3. With such great photos, the next step is to choose the photos for the album. We had a hard time choosing the photos but what I enjoy is that the staffs are never pushy for us to choose more photos, the lady boss even come and look at the photos and tell us which photos she thinks look nice.

Overall we had a very good experience as they had very good staffs and we never felt neglected. The money we paid for is worth it to pay for such service. They were always nice and polite and give ideas even when they are busy. They work like they enjoy the job and not about the money.

Talking to the lady boss, she seems to have a lot of passion in this business and wants to change a lot of new things and improve the business.

I think is worth giving Beautiful Love Wedding a look and see how the shop operates before signing. You will always see customers there so is good to see how the staffs talk and serve customers. I like them because they are very nice and friendly and makes my wedding preparation hassle free.

Hi, may I know who is your coordinator , photographer and MUA?

I have just signed up with them too. But am also worried about the selection of gowns. Any BLW brides who have already tried the gowns, both WG and EG? Any reviews?

Thanks!

Junior Member blacklhilee is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I heard that they have a somewhat limited selection of white gowns. I'm not really sure though.

Junior Member St78 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Dear All,

I've signed up a wedding package with Bridal de Couture in 2009 and it comes with a lot of freebies. In fact, we have already utilised the Photo Album session in 2010 and hence, it left with the actual day package which remain unused due to personal reasons.

I would like to off this package, if anyone here is interested in it.

Contact me via Yahoo Messenger: tn_sherry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast