Boutique Hotels Wedding Packages

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Junior Member ESTAVIO is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Boutique Hotels Wedding Packages

Which boutique hotel has the best wedding packages.

Junior Member krispykrem is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I personally quite like Capella.

Junior Member khooaihua is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Capella is a nice place for weddings.

Senior Member Tenshi is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    If you have a very small number of tables then look at boutique hotels. From the last few I see the max the can accomodate only up to 70 pax.

Junior Member yesu_keti is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I like Gallery Hotel. It has an artistic feel & makes your wedding very unique! Check it out....

Senior Member poshberries is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I think you can try "Hotel RE". The hotel rooms' designs are extremely bold and daring yet modernise. I went to all the rooms and they are fantastically designed. I also asked some of my soon-to-be married friends to see and they like it so much. One of the design would be having a "jacuzzi" and a "waterbed" in the room, that is for the bridal suite if you booked your banquet with them. FYI, this hotel used to be my primary school before it was finally converted to a boutique hotel.

One great thing to share with you if you are interested, their wedding show is coming and it is not always complimentary. Sometimes you need to pay for it but this time, it is free to visit them.

The glamorous highlights of the “Enchanted Garden” Wedding Show @ Hotel Re!
    - Showcasing of the latest bridal collection, live band music and wedding feng shui.
    – Full scale wedding decorations and entertainment that many brides dream of.
    – Chance to view Re!Joice, the newly launched Marquee Ballroom as a creative space where fantasy and the celebration of romance comes alive!

Hotel Re! wedding workshop is specially catered for wedding couples. From learning what gowns look best on your body shape to getting the perfect band to play at your wedding, they got it all covered! Book your wedding with them and you can enjoy attractive wedding perks.

This event is complimentary for couples, simply register at events@hotelre.com.sg or at 68278282 now to ensure your seat during their back by popular demand wedding workshop!

Event Details
    Date: Saturday, 2 April 2011, 1pm – 6pm
    Venue: Hotel Re! @ Pearl’s Hill, Re!Joice Ballroom (175A Chin Swee Road Singapore 169879)
    Highlights: Light Refreshments & Bridal Workshop

Re!Joice Ballroom offers an ideal mix of indoor grandeur and outdoor serenity. The elegant Marquee Ballroom can seat up to 500 guests and it is complete with a lawn for Solemnization. Imagine an outdoor wedding in a standalone Marquee Ballroom that is air-conditioned and complete with the latest state of the art lightings and AV system, with glass panels overlooking the picturesque view and greenery of Pearl’s Hill.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I visited Hotel Re! for their Valentine's Day Dinner held at the ballroom and it was a total disappointment cause the waiting time was super long and the lights were dim and their explaination was that their part-timers failed to turn up due to personal commitments.! Imagine the servers failed to turn up for your wedding banquet? How aggravating isnt it?

It will be a bad experience for all your guests even though the food quality is still pretty commendable.

Just a sharing.

Senior Member PrincessCrystal is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by yesu_keti View Post
    I visited Hotel Re! for their Valentine's Day Dinner held at the ballroom and it was a total disappointment cause the waiting time was super long and the lights were dim and their explaination was that their part-timers failed to turn up due to personal commitments.! Imagine the servers failed to turn up for your wedding banquet? How aggravating isnt it?

It will be a bad experience for all your guests even though the food quality is still pretty commendable.

Just a sharing.
    hi yesu_keti, i was there during the vday dinner too! first time i had a dinner for 3hours! waited for almost half hour for each dish. i went there again recently for a dinner but this time round, their service was excellence! they were very friendly and prompt with their service! had an enjoyable dinner on that day!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Yes, they also offered a pair of Re!Cess set meals (meant for the Valentines day couples) for us to enjoy and for them to have another opportunity to extend their improved service and food quality but i didnt go haha.....

Well, anyway glad to know that they have improved their service!

Cheers.

Senior Member PrincessCrystal is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    you should go. they open up the function room for us to use and just me and my fiance was in the room enjoying our dinner. the deco inside is lovely too! you should go and try out the improved service. heehee...

Junior Member luckypuppys is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by krispykrem View Post
    I personally quite like Capella.
    Do you by any chance have any wedding packages details of Capella?

Junior Member mentos is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hihi, may i have the package details of Capella too? Thanks much. =)

Junior Member luckypuppys is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Here's the lunch and dinner packages from Capella.

Junior Member marcus teo is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi guys,

I just held a wedding with my wife (yes, I can finally call her my wife =) ) at il lido, situated at sentosa golf club. A Italian fine dining place with a romantic view of the sea and the golf course. At dusk, there is even a warm and captivating view of the sunset. The Italian food served by il lido for my wedding was so elegantly prepared! And they only served top quality food! My guests were enjoying themselves so much that night..I am glad I chose il lido as the venue for this important day=)

Junior Member happyjj is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi there,
    is the food at Hotel Re! nice?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast