Bridal Affairs - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bridal Affairs

Senior Member emmaswan is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hello. Mind sharing the package that you got from them?

Junior Member MelBenGets is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Review of Bridal Affairs

My husband and I brought forward our wedding from June to Jan 2015 due to my father in law health condition and we were looking around for a bridal studio to rent my AD gowns because we were not satisfied with the gowns at another bridal shop that we had signed with. We are thankful to have found Bridal Affairs and signed up for 1 Super Premium Gown + 1 Classic Evening Gown and was satisfied with the service we had gotten there.

Brides who detest pushy salespeople would be glad to know that Bridal Affairs was non-pushy from the start to the end. They do not hard sell, nor do they slash their package prices crazily just to get you to sign up with them. Every visit to their studio left us contented and satisfied with the service we received and I was always looking forward to her next appointment / gown fitting session because Christin and Connie were very fun to talk to and they constantly gave us any advice they could about our wedding preparations since they understood our situation.

Especially for brides who wish to go ala carte for their wedding, we would recommend Bridal Affairs as their affordability will help to keep you within budget. The gowns are also kept in their garment bags and hung up neatly on racks so as to keep the gowns in pristine condition.

I have compiled my gown selection photos and the prices I paid overall in my latest blog entry so do take a look and feel free to drop me an email or comment should you have any questions:

http://www.melbengets.com/2015/04/pr...l-affairs.html

Mel, www.melbengets.com
    email: melbengets@gmail.com

Member princessamara is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    can you share where their shop is located? kinda interested in visiting them.

Junior Member enid01 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    haven't encountered them yet but hopefully, they have good service