Bridal Gowns

retrodots

hi natasha, are you looking for ROM or AD gown? i think some dresses allows a bit of seamstress magic so plus-sized brides will still be able to fit into them. :)

Victoria

Hi Natasha,
Have you considered buying a gown for your ROM? There are tailors who can custom make one for you and alter it after your ROM so you can wear it in future. =)

Natasha

I was thinking of just renting a gown as I think buying a gown would be too costly?
Any bridal shops or tailors/Seamstress to recommend?

yvonneong

I am looking for nice cheongsam, saw one from my friend wedding, can't remember is from Ted Wu or Ted Collection, do they have nice cheongsam?

Natasha

Hi,
It's Ted Collection :)
You have to make an appointment with them, they're a made to measure boutique store. Their gowns and cheongsams are absolutely gorgeous! I had my gown made there, basically made an appointment, discussed what i would like, and they custom made my gown for me which no one else has. :tongue: And i can't stop looking at my gown since! A lil pricey but worth it!

They are on facebook too, you can check it out.

Email tedcollection@yahoo.com.sg
Phone +65 62279577
Website http://tedcol.sg

sunshiny

Elas Dress

Elas Dress is very bad. I ordered a veil from her and it was late. When it arrived, the edges were jagged and there was a huge, uneven seam right down the middle of the veil. She was supposed to get it replaced, but 1.5months later, still no news. Ella also doesn't respond to SMSes or pick up her phone; she disappeared for the entire month and I had to call her assistant. When I finally managed to get in touch, she told me she'll refund the veil. That's not the point, because as a bride, you just want to have everything in place. All in all, my veil never got delivered.