Bridal shop: Crystal D at Hougang Green

ivytan84

I am considering between Crystal D and Seletar Boardway. I went to their shop once, the owner, Doris is very friendly and most importantly she does not push you to sign a package with them. But i didnt see many gowns at the shop. Any one would like to share their experience with Crystal D?

ivytan84

I have tried the gown at crystal d yesterday. Choices of gown is wide and design are nice. In addition, she can make tailor made gowns if you have specific designs in mind, at a very reasonable price.

Feddyg86

Hi! I would like to recommand crystal d as their customer, i signed up their package 2 weeks ago

Reason that i signed up
- good service: Doris is very friendly and reasonable

- good rates: prices are good(for me after conparing to some roadshows) and all possible hidden cost are stated by doris

- huge variety of dresses: though their shop looks small, they really got alot of cloths! Cannot try finish one

- experience: doris recommands and gives advices! Helps alot in decision making

- no hard sell: it took me awhile to decide whether to take on their package.. doris is very patient, allowing us to try dresses and take photos to think about it at home, didnt push us to sign the package immidestly instead told us to consider wisely as its our big day

- happy customers: i have been to the shop more then 7 times, each time there is always old and current*customer dropping by to greet or chat with them, which i believe have good experience with them

clarajj

Hi Feddyg86, is it okie to share your package with me?

I've a budget of around $2.8-3k, is it within their package-pricing?

My email: clara.jaimie@gmail.com

Hi! I would like to recommand crystal d as their customer, i signed up their package 2 weeks ago

Reason that i signed up
- good service: Doris is very friendly and reasonable

- good rates: prices are good(for me after conparing to some roadshows) and all possible hidden cost are stated by doris

- huge variety of dresses: though their shop looks small, they really got alot of cloths! Cannot try finish one

- experience: doris recommands and gives advices! Helps alot in decision making

- no hard sell: it took me awhile to decide whether to take on their package.. doris is very patient, allowing us to try dresses and take photos to think about it at home, didnt push us to sign the package immidestly instead told us to consider wisely as its our big day

- happy customers: i have been to the shop more then 7 times, each time there is always old and current*customer dropping by to greet or chat with them, which i believe have good experience with them

Michylicious

Hey all,

I went to Crystal D at Hougang earlier this month too but didn't manage to confirm due to my size! I'm currently a UK size 18 BTB.

Nevertheless, I think that their services is GOOD! Package wise I won't say is the cheapest nor the best bargain I've come across..One thing good, photo-taking is allowed for some of her regular!

The lady boss is someone whom is very experience in this industry but their photo-taking style and album style is not what I fancy!

Then again, is a very personal thing... In terms of service, I like their service but not the overall package and gowns!

Hope this helps...

tyb83

Will recommend Crystal D for their package and professionalism. Like what the others have said, their services is good and not pushy.

Not many information/advertising around for those who search the net or forum because they based on services and experiences.