BrideMaids

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BrideMaids

Junior Member Smartfish is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

BrideMaids

Hi

I am getting married next year Jan. But i am still not yet start slecting my bride maids yet. I want to know how many would be better, what are the job duties they required to do, do i need to prpvide the cost the their outfit and the bride maids i choose it is have to be close or already know each other (xiong di)?

Senior Member honeydew is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    you can see this article on bridesmaids: http://www.perfectweddings.sg/duties-of-a-bridesmaid/

often it's the bride that has to pay, but if your bridesmaids are nice they will chip in some bit also. Your bridesmaids not necessary that they all know each other, but it'll be better because then it will be more fun.

Junior Member weepingger is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    So far for those I haven been.. it's approx 3-5 sisters... usually also depends if you getting closest friends only or even your cousins or siblings.. else you can match with the number of xiong di your fiance is going to get.

Not necessary need to know each other... can always have a ice breaking session before that for the bros and sis...

if you wan to save money then can just tell them a colour theme that they can grab from their wardrobe =) else you can check out online blog shops that sells convertible sisters dresses.

Junior Member blackjack is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    those i have attended, it about 4-6..
    i also agreed that it is not necessary for the sisters to know each other beforehand.
    is more on ur choice..

like my friend, she already told the sisters the color theme and those sisters going to buy those convertible sisters dresses which cost abt (40sgd per pieces).

probably you can decide along the line? ((:

Member cupcakefrost is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I have about 4 to 6 bridesmaids too. We provided for their dresses to make them all uniform and coherent. We just agreed that they can ind other MUA to style them.